Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir then glanced at the others and made a shadow clone. "I have other business to attend to. My clone will help you with the rest of your training." he muttered before running off towards the gates, Yajuu jumping and hiding in his vest pocket again.
exit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((School and exams scream ))

The eight celestial gates. Somehow this name struck a wonderous note in Quan's young mind, and he stared up at Fenrir in awe, his mouth open. He cooly ignored all the commotion in the trianing grounds, and vaguely wondered what the state of the grounds were right now after so many people battled in it.
"W-What...I have to do?"
He asked Fenrir, or rather the shadow clone of Fenrir.

User Image

iZann

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir turned his attention to Quan. "There are eight limiters in the human body that suppress out chakra to keep our bodies under control. However, if broken open your body will push itself beyond its normal limits to grant you an enormous supply of physical power, chakra, and pain relief. I am going to teach you how do to open these gates by having you focus your chakra on the gates in order. By exerting this chakra you'll force them open." Fenrir drew a picture of the human body in the dirt as he talked, and labeled the chakra gate areas. "The first two are located in your head, and from there they go in a line down towards your body, and finally up into your heart. I want you to try unlocking the first gate, the Initial Gate, now." Fenrir finished, pointing at the gate that was located on the upper left side of Quan's head. Even though he knew Quan couldn't see, he hoped that Quan would somehow get the image of where the chakra gates were located.

((Initial Gate is gennin ranked))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:12 pm
User Image

"You do know Fenrir-san that opening the gates will only give you those things for a short while." Zephyr said preparing to leave.

"Zeramaru-sama refused to give Anzu the scroll that had that cause he knew her temper and-" Zephyr trailed off for a moment and grinned.
"- Afterwards your body is actually damaged by these gates and even to the point of death-desu." Zephyr finished as he twirled his Ninja-to and then hid it in the sheath then placed it in his sleeve.

AB_normal_U

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:41 am
Alice first looked in the Training grounds and saw Zephyr first. She ran towards him and said "Zephyr-san, You might not have a carrying scroll with you by any chance?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 am
User Image

"I thought you were with Zeramaru-sama?" Zephyr said as he looked around his things.

"Here is one." He said as he grabbed a scroll but he did not give it to Alice first. "I just want to know why Zeramaru took an interest in you. You are not strong like Anzu, or fast like Yumi and yuno, your ninjutsu is not even close to blood's, I saw no genjutsu from you and your puppetry needs a lot of work." He confessed and awaited for Alice to say something

AB_normal_U

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 am
Alice looked at Zephyr and said "Well, I am not entirely sure" She smiled and said "Though I do remember him saying I had a "Strange and Unique" way of puppetry, though Im not sure what he meant by that." Alice then waited for Zephyr to hand over the scroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 am
User Image

"I bet there is more but its fine." Zephyr said as he extended the scroll. He too was not special, many uchihas are capable of what he does he was just smarter maybe this girl was like him not really that unique but there is a way the do what they do that makes them unique.

"How about a thank you?-desu." Zephry said as he pulled the scroll back near him next to his cheek.

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:10 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Hmph, you shouldn't ponder so much over the reasoning of a madman." Fenrir growled.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 am
Alice smiled and said "Thank You" as she rushed towards Zephyr. She put her body near Zephyr's and suddenly took the scroll from his hand with two fingers, and suddenly pecked at his check and said "Is that a good enough Thank you for you Zephyr-san?" She smiled back before starting to leave.  

Lady AliceSky

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 am
((Fenrir i thought you left cloud? Or did you leave the gates of cloud going into the cloud village? Sorry I'm waiting for a guy to reply he is kinda slow so I'm randomly reading. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 am
User Image

Zephyr was amazed it worked but suppressed his feelings by fixing his hair covering his face for a moment. "Yes. Just be careful." Zephyr said as he grinned and looked at Fenrir.

"Insanity is something you two should be sharing right now." Zephyr said to Fenrir, to him at least Fenrir had little post traumatic stress thanks to Zeramaru since he always finds hate from fenrir when they talk about Zeramaru.

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 am
havockboy
((Fenrir i thought you left cloud? Or did you leave the gates of cloud going into the cloud village? Sorry I'm waiting for a guy to reply he is kinda slow so I'm randomly reading. ))

((I went to Grass so that I could train your guy, but I left a clone or two here to finish the training with my own students.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Fenrir muttered back.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 am
User Image

"Ok I guess you dont-desu." Zephyr said as he walked off to a portion of the training grounds and sat there.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games