Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
@Niphy: O:

Well actually I don't like them either.

The bald glasses guy scares me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:13 pm
Yeh linkin park's nu-metal tunes don't really appeal to the ears of toki either. Except for that tune they used in Miami Vice, that tune was cool. 3nodding

@Niph: It's summer for moi cos my exams ended way before everyone elses. hehe ^^  

Tokioka

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:15 am
eh; i prefer old linkin park songs.
D: am i a new guildy?
( i thought i've been here a year++?)
sweatdrop
ok nvm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:13 am
@jingle - I dunno.. xD

@Tokes - SHUSH. xP I've got one left, now. ONE. AHAHA.

Niphz
Crew

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:59 pm
User Image

heehee!!
random pic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:29 pm
..who are they? xD -totally ignorant-

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:04 pm
@Jingle: It's okay. I think Toki considers everyone who wasn't around when he was active a newbie.

@Mihiko: -random guess- Fahrenheit? Dx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:53 pm
Damn straight. If I ain't seen your face round here before then you're classified as a newbie. Didn't you know? The universe revolves around me. razz

@Niph: Ganbatte! I'll bake you some cookies if you get straight As! ^_^ *offer open to students studying in the Berkshire region only*

Probably should put this in chatterbox, but I already posted there and yeh, whatever~

I just watched a tv show on ITV2 called Generation Xcess which was all about drugs and drink in the UK. There was one section focussing on the Sandbach rugby team I found particularly interesting. They were extremely hardcore drinkers (as expected of a rugby bunch) and between the 13 of them they drank 312 pints of beer, lager, cider, etc... not including all the shots and alcopops they also necked. Considering they accomplished this feat in one night... it's like binge drinking to the next level. o:
That wasn't what shocked me the most though, it was their homosocial behaviour that made my jaw drop. They were taking their tops, trousers and underpants off before they started to kiss each other (full on tongue in some cases), sucking each other's nipples and one guy even started wanking the captain off. These guys, however drunk they may have been, definitely still knew what was going on and just let it happen. There wasn't even a shortage of girls at each of the pubs they stopped at, yet it appeared they preferred to get it on with each other. Then the next day they were all interviewed and they were saying that none of them were gay and they just do that all the time for a laugh. Brings to mind greek love, tbh. rolleyes

I don't think the rugby lads at Bath do this kinda thing, it just seems a bit extreme for team bonding, don'cha think?  

Tokioka

[.Mihiko-chan.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:39 pm
LOL. that was a random pic. xDD

they're dbsk.
they're Korean though... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:17 am
Tokioka
Damn straight. If I ain't seen your face round here before then you're classified as a newbie. Didn't you know? The universe revolves around me. razz

@Niph: Ganbatte! I'll bake you some cookies if you get straight As! ^_^ *offer open to students studying in the Berkshire region only*

Probably should put this in chatterbox, but I already posted there and yeh, whatever~

I just watched a tv show on ITV2 called Generation Xcess which was all about drugs and drink in the UK. There was one section focussing on the Sandbach rugby team I found particularly interesting. They were extremely hardcore drinkers (as expected of a rugby bunch) and between the 13 of them they drank 312 pints of beer, lager, cider, etc... not including all the shots and alcopops they also necked. Considering they accomplished this feat in one night... it's like binge drinking to the next level. o:
That wasn't what shocked me the most though, it was their homosocial behaviour that made my jaw drop. They were taking their tops, trousers and underpants off before they started to kiss each other (full on tongue in some cases), sucking each other's nipples and one guy even started wanking the captain off. These guys, however drunk they may have been, definitely still knew what was going on and just let it happen. There wasn't even a shortage of girls at each of the pubs they stopped at, yet it appeared they preferred to get it on with each other. Then the next day they were all interviewed and they were saying that none of them were gay and they just do that all the time for a laugh. Brings to mind greek love, tbh. rolleyes

I don't think the rugby lads at Bath do this kinda thing, it just seems a bit extreme for team bonding, don'cha think?

They are what I call at my good old City of Bristol College "Pub Lads" e.g they act all "OOOOO then i drang like 99 pints went on a sex spree and drove 200 miles per hours while high on weed" but at heart it's probably all a cover up.

Also, about drinking too much, when my brother returned home from cambridge last time he told me his friend at university in exeter, drank so much on a initiation night for rugby I believe he dropped dead, WHILE dressed in drag =___=;; They found him dead on the loo in drag!  

Yanaku

kt_jingle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:41 am
@mihiko: is that a not ver ne wpicture? i think they look a little better now than in that picture. or is that a new picture? D:

@tokioka: oh, what a ... cool(?!) show. 0-0 and yeah, the world revolves around you(in your dreams). mrgreen

@t0sh: heh,ok. i wasn't very active last time. but now when i'm online, it's probably midnight there, no one's online D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 pm
that's sorta new. not new new.
but like probably april-may new.  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:15 pm
Really?

It doesn't look like them.

Dx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:13 pm
really? i think it looks a lot like them.  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:28 pm
Yanaku
They are what I call at my good old City of Bristol College "Pub Lads" e.g they act all "OOOOO then i drang like 99 pints went on a sex spree and drove 200 miles per hours while high on weed" but at heart it's probably all a cover up.

Also, about drinking too much, when my brother returned home from cambridge last time he told me his friend at university in exeter, drank so much on a initiation night for rugby I believe he dropped dead, WHILE dressed in drag =___=;; They found him dead on the loo in drag!

I think that happened last year at Bath too... they just get peer pressured into it and before long the alcohol poisoning takes control.
I know what you're saying though as all rugby guys are like that. I just didn't expect so much homoerotic behaviour from what are supposed to be the most macho group of guys at uni. rolleyes

@kt_jingle: That just means you're in my dreams right now. It's like the matrix. Sorta. =P  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games