Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:33 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her sadly " ..... I'm sorry berry ....... im a nobody i have no want for love or happiness ..... i just want my heart" bixyll disappeared into a portal some where near billy
Berry followed him though her portal and grabed him"am a nobody to remember!"Berry hugged him"when we get your heart back, you might want to be love , happiness so am not leaving you. cuase i fell in love with you even as am a nobody. it doesn't make much sense to me either but yea."berry smiled and you can tell her heart was fusing back with her.(when her heart is completely fused with her she going to be in pain.)
" i just want to find billy .... please.. just leave me alone ... ill find you after"
"But.....I want to help you find billy. I found him once I can find him again."Berry looked at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her sadly " ..... I'm sorry berry ....... im a nobody i have no want for love or happiness ..... i just want my heart" bixyll disappeared into a portal some where near billy
Berry followed him though her portal and grabed him"am a nobody to remember!"Berry hugged him"when we get your heart back, you might want to be love , happiness so am not leaving you. cuase i fell in love with you even as am a nobody. it doesn't make much sense to me either but yea."berry smiled and you can tell her heart was fusing back with her.(when her heart is completely fused with her she going to be in pain.)
" i just want to find billy .... please.. just leave me alone ... ill find you after"
"But.....I want to help you find billy. I found him once I can find him again."Berry looked at him.
bixyll falls into a portal and the portal disappeares before berry can get into it  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:44 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
Recca couldn't move without feeling immense pain throughout his whole body. he managed to stand up, he slowly walked around the area, trying to recall where he was. he walk over the the next street, and left a long trail of blood. Recca's vision was getting blurry and he almost lost his footing. He kept a hand on a wall to make sure he was going straight.
billy walked by him noticing him he ran up to him and steddied him " are you alright .... what happened?"
"who the hell are you?" Recca was flashing on and off between angel form, and regular form
" my names billy whats happening to you?"
"god has chosen me as the 'bringer of light' i must ful..fill my....duty.............." Recca fell unconcious again, his body fell to the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll falls into a portal and the portal disappeares before berry can get into it
berry tryed to grab him but couldn't and she began to cry she was getting her emotions back now."bixyll......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Recca saw 3 being walking before him, one was a devil, one was an angel, the other was a being of fire.

"who are you ppl" recca asked

the angel healed him and said, "we are from the three worlds, if you are to defeat the Sinner, you must get prepared."
devil: "there is a weapon speacialy made from each world"
fire: "you have control over the weapon of heaven, it is a weapon of light."
angel: "the weapon of hell is a weapon of darkness, you must be careful with it, heaven holds that weapon."
devil: "the weapon of earth is a weapon of fire, it can save the earth, but it can destroy it as well, hell holds that item"
fire: "the reason they aren't in they're actual worlds, is over fear of war, so we exchanged our weapons."
angel: "our weapon can take you to heaven, and that weapon will take you to hell"
all three: "good luck, the survival of the three worlds depends on you"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:08 pm
MrAsianK
Recca saw 3 being walking before him, one was a devil, one was an angel, the other was a being of fire.

"who are you ppl" recca asked

the angel healed him and said, "we are from the three worlds, if you are to defeat the Sinner, you must get prepared."
devil: "there is a weapon speacialy made from each world"
fire: "you have control over the weapon of heaven, it is a weapon of light."
angel: "the weapon of hell is a weapon of darkness, you must be careful with it, heaven holds that weapon."
devil: "the weapon of earth is a weapon of fire, it can save the earth, but it can destroy it as well, hell holds that item"
fire: "the reason they aren't in they're actual worlds, is over fear of war, so we exchanged our weapons."
angel: "our weapon can take you to heaven, and that weapon will take you to hell"
all three: "good luck, the survival of the three worlds depends on you"

bixyll watched the four  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:00 pm
the people vanished, and recca looked at the mark he had recieved.

"these should protect me in hell"

Recca turned into his angel form, and sommoned his staff, he immediately summoned a portal, and walked through  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:18 pm
Berry looked around for bixyll."BIXYLL?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:43 pm
Recca walked around in a world of white, everything was white, so much so that recca thought he was going to go blind. Recca walked around until he found a large temple, when he saw what he did, he immediatly bowed, and prayed. he saw God.

"God, i must ask a grand favor of you, i must take the weapon of hell."

god:" i know, i will give you the weapon of hell, if you prove yourself untainted of your demon"

"i accept your test, my lord" Recca put his bangles back on, and took off his tekkou, nothing happened, "does this prove it my lord?"

god:"no not yet"

something appeared in front of recca

god: "touch it, if nothing happens you have no traces of the demon, but if you feel pain, there are small traces of the demon"

Recca touched the object before him he felt nothing. "i am pure my lord"

god: "i knew you were, i wanted to see if you doubted yourself, and you don't. you may take the weapon of hell, but be careful, it can tempt you to do evil and dark things."

" i will." a staff that looked like Recca's appeared, but the crystal was black "i will return to earth to make the portal to hell"

god:"unfaotunatly you can't, you won't be able to return to earth until you obtain the weapon of earth"

"ok, then i will be opening the portal here, i am sorry if demons come through" Recca took the black staff and opened a portal. he walked through  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:38 pm
SOMEONE POST!!!  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:14 pm
*Vexxion appears in front of Recca.*

"Why thank you for doing my job for me. Now I don't have to worry about acting pure. Now, if you would be so kind, please hand over the staff."

*He holds out his hand.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:34 pm
Spartan-622

"Why thank you for doing my job for me. Now I don't have to worry about acting pure. Now, if you would be so kind, please hand over the staff."

*He holds out his hand.*

"forget about it" Recca opened a portal into hell, and his wings appeared, demons immediately tried to get into heaven but died instantly, "God, i'm sorry, but could you keep your guest busy?"

Recca jumped in the portal and it closed.  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:03 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622

*He holds out his hand.*

"forget about it" Recca opened a portal into hell, and his wings appeared, demons immediately tried to get into heaven but died instantly, "God, i'm sorry, but could you keep your guest busy?"

*Vexxion's voice sounds in Recca's head.*

"You seem to forget that I am the right hand of Lucipher. There is no escaping me in Hell. I can see you whereever you go there. I can hear you. Feel you. Nowhere is safe for you here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
Spartan-622

*He holds out his hand.*

"You seem to forget that I am the right hand of Lucipher. There is no escaping me in Hell. I can see you whereever you go there. I can hear you. Feel you. Nowhere is safe for you here."

the staff of heaven turned into claw armour on his right arm, the staff of hell turned itno claw armour on his left. he slashed the air with the staff of hell and a rip appeared he walked through and appeared at the staff of hell.

Lucipher if you want your world to exist call your dog off and give me the staff.

the devil said nothing.

recca reached for the staff and fire surrounded it, "hmph my element is fire recca reached but got burned, "what the!?!?" Recca looked at his hand, but there were no burn marks, "hmm" Recca reached for the staff again, his hand burned, but he realized it was cold not hot. Recca studied the staff further, "hmm..." Recca returned to normal, and lit his hand on fire, he reached in and grabbed the staff. recca took of the bangles, they turned into the staff of hell, he grabbed it with his left hand and it turned into a dark crystal claw, his tekkou turned into the staff of heaven, it turned into a light crystal claw, the staff of fire stood before him, it bonded to his body forming an armour of fire. the flames were so hot anything that touched him burned to ashes, the flame wrapped armound the claws shrinking it to the size of his regular arm, disguising his arms in the flames. recca left hell and returned to earth.  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:44 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
Spartan-622

*He holds out his hand.*

the staff of heaven turned into claw armour on his right arm, the staff of hell turned itno claw armour on his left. he slashed the air with the staff of hell and a rip appeared he walked through and appeared at the staff of hell.

Lucipher if you want your world to exist call your dog off and give me the staff.

the devil said nothing.

recca reached for the staff and fire surrounded it, "hmph my element is fire recca reached but got burned, "what the!?!?" Recca looked at his hand, but there were no burn marks, "hmm" Recca reached for the staff again, his hand burned, but he realized it was cold not hot. Recca studied the staff further, "hmm..." Recca returned to normal, and lit his hand on fire, he reached in and grabbed the staff. recca took of the bangles, they turned into the staff of hell, he grabbed it with his left hand and it turned into a dark crystal claw, his tekkou turned into the staff of heaven, it turned into a light crystal claw, the staff of fire stood before him, it bonded to his body forming an armour of fire. the flames were so hot anything that touched him burned to ashes, the flame wrapped armound the claws shrinking it to the size of his regular arm, disguising his arms in the flames. recca left hell and returned to earth.
"Stupid mortal. Do you think I would actually be foolish enough to serve under Satan. If that is the case, then you are mistaken. I am the devil himself. The mighty overlord of the Underworld. The great Beelzebub. I am Lucipher, the lost angel."

*He appears before Recca, looking like this.*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games