Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 pm

Hmm... Maybe I should watch the first movie, just in case, then.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 pm

When I was younger this one X-Files episode scared the hell outta me. So I never got into the series. I know the fanbase is huge, sometimes I regret skipping out on the series. The movie is probably for fans, any idea if one could watch it with little knowledge of the series?

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 pm

That's what I've been asking, too.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:47 pm

Ah.

You got some help, you're a fan of the series right?

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 pm

Not really. I liked what I did see. But If there are over 7 seasons, I probably watched only one season's worth, and that's the odd episode here and there.
I remember one episode had something to do with Mulder's sister. And another episode was about how that other agent played by Robert Patrick was looking for Mulder, and he found him, but Mulder was all spaced out or something.
I'm a fan of the actors, that's mostly why I'm going to see it.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:54 pm

I see. The series did always interest me somewhat. I guess I have something to Wiki all night.

I'll probably miss out on the movie anyway. My buds don't like dishing out money for tickets unless it's something as big as The Dark Knight or something.

Hah, I've only seen Robert Patrick in like two different movies outside of Terminator.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:58 pm

He's really underrated, I think. I saw him in The Faculty, Double Dragon... He also had cameo parts in Die Hard 2 and who could forget Wayne's World 2?

He also did the voice of the 3D T-1000 in the new DirecTV commercial, you know how they take old movies and then take the actor and make them talk about DirecTV, they did a new one with T-1000, it hasn't made it to Youtube yet, I guess.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:02 pm

Oh yeah his cameo in Wayne's World. Good stuff.

I've actually seen that on tv already. "Just wanted to watch John Conner's DirecTV".
Lame, but made me laugh. That was his voice? Seemed kind of strange, guess was just being light-hearted for the commercial.

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Well, not just that, but he is older now.

I was astounded to see the Back to the Future commercial for DirecTV, Christopher Lloyd looks exactly like he did back then, and that's damn amazing. The guy doesn't age! Either that, or that's young Christpher Lloyd who came to the future by Time Machine to tell us about DirecTV! Process that!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:05 pm

Guys the series is great, but the only problem is, there is a part where Mulder goes missing for a few seasons. Anyway, they get Robert Patrick and another female character, and the story focuses on them going through cases, normally with the help of Scully. Anyway, while the older episodes seemed to be more based on extra-terrestrials, towards the end, it seemed to have started focusing more on demonic cases. It's just a heads up if or when either of you buy the series.

Elliot Salem

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Well, not just that, but he is older now.

I was astounded to see the Back to the Future commercial for DirecTV, Christopher Lloyd looks exactly like he did back then, and that's damn amazing. The guy doesn't age!

Oh, Right.

I was sure they manipulated some s**t for that commerical, because you're right. He looks no different. Plus they had Anne Wilkes for the Misery commercial. They must of done some s**t for her commerical.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:09 pm

I actually think that before I buy the X-Files series, I wanna buy the Highlander series. They're making a new Highlander video game, and I kinda wanna get back into it.

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:12 pm

What I don't get is the character Mulder. From what I understand is that he's obssessed with conspiracy theories and aliens and such. If the truth is out there, wouldn't the X-Files organization Mulder works with be the first to know about the truth?

Then again! I know nothing about the series.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Well, that's why they're always the ones on the case, I guess.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 pm

Government Conspiracies. All I'm gonna say.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games