Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 am
Alice winked and said "I can take a hint you know" She smiled and walked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Tch, ******** genjutsu psychos." Fenrir growled as he turned his attention back to his students.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

A large column of azure flames appeared on the ground a few feet away from Fenrir. The flame danced around for a few seconds,emiting of powerful heat that could be felt around the grounds, before a loud crashing soud sounded off and the flames dispersed quickly, although smoke blended with the flames causing a thick grayish-blue smokescreen. When the flames and smoked cleared,Ryugan was kneeling with his head held down and fist smashed into the earth, leaving a knuckle print at least 7 inches deep. Ryugan slowly tilted his neck up and then moved his head sideways, popping the bones in his neck. He gave a little smirk and rose to his feet. "Alright, what's my mission" Ryugan said as he folded his arms as he began whistling softly.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Ah yes, your mission." Fenrir muttered as he pulled out a piece of paper and started writing something on it. "By fighting a worthy opponent, your ability to fight effectively with the techniques you already know will increase. I want you to head to that building over there." Fenrir swung his arm around Ryugan and pointed to the Raikage's office. "There is a man there named Kazuo. Your mission is to fight him. If you win, then I'll let you train again and even teach you the 8 Celestial Gates. If you lose, then I want you to ask him if there's anybody else he wants you to fight/kill. If your talents aren't required, then report back here." Fenrir shoved him towards the office. "Get going."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

"I know who the Raikage is brainiac" Ryugan remarks as he takes the shove torwards his office. "I have to fight him,again" Ryugan says as he slowly begins to walk torwards Raikage-sama's office. "I'll do what I have to" Ryugan says while loostening the ropes tied around his weist.He then teleports in a blue flash of fire that spread swiftly across the field, illuminating it as it temporarily blinded Everyone in a 10 yard radius where Ryugan once stood.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 pm
User Image

Hachi opened up the genjutsu scroll that he was using earlier.
He knew his teacher wanted him to learn some lightning ninjutsu's, but Hachi wanted to learn some more genjutsu's first.
So he decided he would learn Track Covering Technique next, and spent a minute memorizing the seals.
1/2

When he was done, he rolled the scroll up, and looked for a patch of muddy grass.
When found one, he quickly went through the seals for the jutsu. Track Covering Technique
Hachi walked over the patch of muddy grass, and looked back to see that it looked relatively undisturbed.
2/2

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:27 pm
User Image

Hachi unraveled the scroll again, and looked through it.
Next one he would work on is the Camouflage Technique, so that he would an easier time trying to catch people off guard.
Then he took a minute to memorize the seals for it.
1/2

Once he was done, he wrapped up the scroll, and headed over to a tree.
Hachi went through the seals for the jutsu. Camouflage Technique
Hachi conformed himself to the tree, slinking into it, taking on the color, and the texture of it, until you couldn't tell that Hachi was there.
Hachi morphed back out of the tree, and cracked his neck.
2/2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:59 pm
User Image

Hachi unraveled the scroll again.
This time Hachi wanted to learn a stronger genjutsu, and came up with the Heaven and Earth Reversal.
So he spent a minute memorizing the seals.
1/4

Once he was done, he placed the scroll on the ground.
Since no one was really around, he decided he would do the genjutsu on himself, and quickly went through the seals. Heaven and Earth Reversal
But nothing happened.
2/4

Hachi picked up the scroll, and went through it.
"Must of done a wrong seal or something."
He took another minute to memorize the seals.
3/4

Once he was done memorizing the seals, he placed the scroll on the ground again.
Then he quickly went through the seals again. Heaven and Earth Reversal
All the sudden Hachi's sense of direction changed.
Thinking that up was down, and down was up, he felt that if he took a step, he would start falling into the sky.
But since Hachi read what the genjutsu did, he knew that wasn't what would happen.
so he took a step forward, and the genjutsu was canceled.
4/4

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image

Hachi switched over to the Raiton scroll.
He knew what genjutsu he wanted to learn next, but he thought he should learn the lightning clone technique first.
So he spent a minute memorizing the seals.
1/3

Hachi then put the scroll away, since this was the only ninjutsu he wanted to know at the moment.
So to make sure he had the jutsu down, he went through the seals for the technique.
Lightning clone technique
But nothing happened.
"Guess I didn't put enough chacra into it."
2/3

Hachi went through the seals again.
Lightning clone technique
A poof of smoke appeared, and from it, a clone of Hachi walked out.
The clone poked at Hachi , just to make sure that it had physical substance to it.
"I'm gona need your help for the next jutsu." Hachi said to the clone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image

Now that he had a physical clone to test on, Hachi looked through the genjutsu scroll again.
He decided to learn the Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version, since he learned the precursor to it a moment before.
So he took a minute to memorize the seals.
1/4

Once he was done, he rolled the scroll back up, and looked at his clone.
He went quickly through the seals, knowing that if it works, his clone will be unconscious once it takes a step. Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version
Now Hachi just waited to see if the jutsu worked.
2/4

Hachi's clone seemed to be disorientated, because it froze up, and started swaying a little at the same time.
But once the clone took a step forward, it stopped, looked at Hachi, and then shook his head.
"Ok, so I just did a regular Heaven and Earth Reversal."
3/4

Hachi went through the seals, adding more chacra to the jutsu this time. Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version
Again the clone froze up, and started to sway a little.
Then when it took a step forward, it kept on going forward, and fell flat on the ground.
Hachi bent down and stabbed his clone, not liking the sight of him being in such a position.
"Well, looks like I got it right this time."
4/4

hid-behind-the-mask

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:48 pm
aro saw his student working hard and smiled at effort he once showed learning jutsu''nice,heve earth reversal learned that myself,trust me that may,no will come in handy.''aro said to Hachi  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm
User Image

Hachi nodded towards his sensei.
"I thought so too, though the advanced version is more useful than the regular one."
He opened up the scroll again, going over some of genjutsu's.
"I was thinking about learning a jounin level jutsu, but I'm having trouble picking one."

((lol I'll probably send you a pm about it if you don't come back anytime soon))

hid-behind-the-mask

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 am
Fenrir Graveheart
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir turned his attention to Quan. "There are eight limiters in the human body that suppress out chakra to keep our bodies under control. However, if broken open your body will push itself beyond its normal limits to grant you an enormous supply of physical power, chakra, and pain relief. I am going to teach you how do to open these gates by having you focus your chakra on the gates in order. By exerting this chakra you'll force them open." Fenrir drew a picture of the human body in the dirt as he talked, and labeled the chakra gate areas. "The first two are located in your head, and from there they go in a line down towards your body, and finally up into your heart. I want you to try unlocking the first gate, the Initial Gate, now." Fenrir finished, pointing at the gate that was located on the upper left side of Quan's head. Even though he knew Quan couldn't see, he hoped that Quan would somehow get the image of where the chakra gates were located.

((Initial Gate is gennin ranked))

xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

((Sorry a lot going on in the christmas holidays))

Ok, so there were 8 "gate" things in his body, and apparently if he opened them, he would gain a lot of power. That sounded interesting enough. Quan had no hunger for power, and had no urge to fight anyone--he just wanted to learn how to open these "gates" because he thought that they sounded interesting. He dived deep into his own mind, searching for this source of power, but failed to find anything.
1/4

Quan tried again, and this time he thought he found a sliver of power inside his own mind, but it was so faint that he could not be sure.
2/4

The senses within his own mind was almost overwhelming--how could he have that much power inside himself? He only knew of the monster that lived inside him, but of nothing else. Quan tried to reach out with his mind, grasping at the sliver of the source of power from before.
3/4

He could feel it, it was growing stronger now. From the outside, Quan's body seemed to be suddenly surrounded by flaring blue chakra, engulfing his young body. As he lifted his head, there was almost a new aura around him, as though he was a few times stronger.
4/4

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:02 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((It's okay.))

Fenrir watched Quan's progress. "Good. Next is the second gate, the Gate of Healing. It's located on the other side of your head. Try concentrating enough of your chakra there to force it open." he instructed.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 am
hid-behind-the-mask
User Image

Hachi nodded towards his sensei.
"I thought so too, though the advanced version is more useful than the regular one."
He opened up the scroll again, going over some of genjutsu's.
"I was thinking about learning a jounin level jutsu, but I'm having trouble picking one."

((lol I'll probably send you a pm about it if you don't come back anytime soon))

(i got it i`ll teach you kirin but not here it`s to many people here.)

aro had looked at the scroll and pointed to the weather control jutsu then said"hey i want to teach you a move were there is no dogdeing or cheap tricks out of it,follow me."aro said walking out the perimasis of the area.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games