Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:00 pm
Berry walked around where ever she was and then walked back to the school and went into her room and layed on the bed crying a lot. Everyone was gone but her at the school. Ehe halls were quiet. No one was there anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:55 pm
"unless you want to die from the sinners let me do my job and kill them."  

MrAsianK

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:13 pm
MrAsianK
"unless you want to die from the sinners let me do my job and kill them."
"Is that what God has led you to believe? Has he told that I would die by the hands of sinners? If that is so, then you are sadly mistaken, for it is I who takes care of the sinners. They have no power compared to mine. To me they are but empty and worthless shells that deserve nothing but the eternity of pain and torment that they have been dealt."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 pm
"the sinners cut off pandemoniums head, they are traitors to you, and they will destroy the 3 worlds"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry walked around where ever she was and then walked back to the school and went into her room and layed on the bed crying a lot. Everyone was gone but her at the school. Ehe halls were quiet. No one was there anymore.
"its quiet.......... what happened to everyone.........."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:44 pm
MrAsianK
"the sinners cut off pandemoniums head, they are traitors to you, and they will destroy the 3 worlds"
"You fool. You really think they did that of their own free will? I commanded them to do that. He was nothing but a disposable pawn in this little game."  

Huggable Band Nerd

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 pm
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
"You fool. You really think they did that of their own free will? I commanded them to do that. He was nothing but a disposable pawn in this little game."
" you can not harm me, all darkness is destroyed by touching me," Recca showed the marks on his ankles, wrists, and forehead. "I have been marked by god" the flames engulfed recca once more and the fire disappeared and so did Recca  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:07 pm
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
" you can not harm me, all darkness is destroyed by touching me," Recca showed the marks on his ankles, wrists, and forehead. "I have been marked by god" the flames engulfed recca once more and the fire disappeared and so did Recca
*Vexxion returned to his human form and went to the school. He collapses in front of Berry.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:36 pm
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
Spartan-622
MrAsianK
*Vexxion returned to his human form and went to the school. He collapses in front of Berry.*
"Vexxion!!!" Berry went to him and bent down and helped him up and helped him to his room and layed him down on his bed."you ok?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:15 pm
"where are you ion?"  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:43 am
bixlly was walking down the straeet when he stopped and heard someon behind him he turned around it was billy billy pulled out his keyblade and flew at bixyll bixyll held out his hand and his buster sword appeared he swang it at billy mid flight and he smashed into the ground bixyll quickly lept onto him "im taking it back!" he held his hand onto his chest and it started to glow bixylls body glew then billy collapsed to the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:47 am
Berry took vexxion to his room and healed him the n when walking around the streets. as she turned the corcer she saw bixyll. at that moment in time her emotion kicked in and she smiles and runs over to him"bixyll your ok. bixyll.........your back" berry just looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:51 am
(i thought you were at the school...) bixyll looked at her "...no i only have half a heart he picked up billy by the collar and threw him into a portal he looked at berry "how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:27 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
(i thought you were at the school...) bixyll looked at her "...no i only have half a heart he picked up billy by the collar and threw him into a portal he looked at berry "how are you?
she walked out of the school"am happy to see you again"Berry hugges him adn doesnt let go."i missed you....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:19 am
*Vexxion sits up quickly and holds his head in his hands. He begins to scream.*

"GET OUT OF ME!!!!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games