Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:15 pm

I saw most of the first film and it seemed he was always freaking out about something someone knew, and he didn't. But yeah, Government conspiracies
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Gotta love those conspiracies. I think that's the biggest appeal of the show to me. I love conspiracies.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:19 pm

That's what drew me in.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:21 pm

That's what drew me into Resident Evil, and in the long run, what drew me into Metal Gear.

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:25 pm

Conspiracies always was a heavy theme within MGS. I never paid too much attention though.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 pm

That probably drew a good deal of fans into MGS.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:33 pm

And for a damn good reason, too. Conspiracies are awesome because they're plausible. It's like, I don't know that there are aliens out there, but if the conspiracies about Area 51 and Roswell and all that are true, then that's exactly why we DON'T know. The more stuff is censored from the public, the more stuff could be out there that we don't know about. Which made things like Umbrella and the T-Virus ordeal believable.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 am

Biohazard EXTREME
He's really underrated, I think. I saw him in The Faculty, Double Dragon... He also had cameo parts in Die Hard 2 and who could forget Wayne's World 2?

He also did the voice of the 3D T-1000 in the new DirecTV commercial, you know how they take old movies and then take the actor and make them talk about DirecTV, they did a new one with T-1000, it hasn't made it to Youtube yet, I guess.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but wasn't it the first Waynes World? I really like DirecTV's commercials even though I have Comcast. razz

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am

Yes, it was the first one. Wayne's World is so funny, too... xd
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

He also did the voice of the 3D T-1000 in the new DirecTV commercial, you know how they take old movies and then take the actor and make them talk about DirecTV, they did a new one with T-1000, it hasn't made it to Youtube yet, I guess.

I saw this last night and my first thought was "I have to show this to Bio!" .... and then I fell asleep... >.>;;

Aaaaaand, I haven't seen Wayne's World... *Hides from the probable missiles*

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm

NotteRequiem
Biohazard EXTREME

I saw this last night and my first thought was "I have to show this to Bio!" .... and then I fell asleep... >.>;;

Aaaaaand, I haven't seen Wayne's World... *Hides from the probable missiles*

Mike Myers was driving really fast and a cop pulls him over, so he stops and the cop comes up to him, and it's Robert Patrick as T-1000. So he whips out a photograph and says, "Have you seen this boy?" And Mike Myers just screams and drives off. It was so random, but so hilarious.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:07 pm

And then it shows Robert Patrick doing his imposing, relentless T-1000 walk after the car. xd

And in Wayne's World 2 they run into the T-Rex from Jurassic Park... rofl

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Yeah, but T-Rex isn't a celebrity. He's my neighbor, so that's not a big deal.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:45 am

Even though he kicked your a** in FF8 a few days ago, Bio? twisted

Well I gotta say... if the new X-Files movie soundtrack is HALF as amazing as the last one, I'll be happy. Haven't seen the movie yet, but I will eventually.

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:19 am

That was a T-Rexaur, it's not the same thing. Those guys have three fingers.

A T-Rex only has two, so tharr.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games