Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

thefire158
Alicia! Long time no see. You ever get a guild active and up and running to sustain itself?

Claru, I don't believe we've met. Unless you've changed your name.
I added claru to my name. Were you by any chance in this guild in 07?
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
little mintchan
thefire158
I guess I did. I was the first person to achive neo-byakugan, and then silver byakugan....I dunno how much changed. And by your statement, do we have multiple guilds now?

no i'm in a different naruto guild[SY:shinobi yochi] and just confused it's my first time with the actual techinque!
It shouldn't be that hard Mint.

Hakkeshō Kaiten [Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin]
Rank C
This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

It should be noted that certain attacks can pierce through this shield (If they are 2 or more ranks above the chakra used to generate the spin)
• Minimum rank C
• Rank C Range: 3 Yards
• Rank B Range: 7 Yards
• Rank A Range: 10 Yards
• Rank S Range: 15 Yards

stare

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 pm

claru gardeford
thefire158
Alicia! Long time no see. You ever get a guild active and up and running to sustain itself?

Clar, you've just probably seen his AVI a lot around the guild for example http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13583899&page=1
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
claru gardeford
thefire158

Clar, you've just probably seen his AVI a lot around the guild for example maybe]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=13583899&page=1
maybe xd

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:26 pm

little mintchan
XxBlack_FlashxX
little mintchan
thefire158
I guess I did. I was the first person to achive neo-byakugan, and then silver byakugan....I dunno how much changed. And by your statement, do we have multiple guilds now?

no i'm in a different naruto guild[SY:shinobi yochi] and just confused it's my first time with the actual techinque!

Rank C
This jutsu utilizes the chakra control gained through Gentle Fist training to release a huge amount of chakra from all of the user's chakra points. The released chakra blocks any possible attack on the user. The user then spins rapidly to parry the attack, both creating a rotating shield of chakra around themselves and tossing away any nearby attackers. The user can also actively control the size and power of the sphere to suit the situation. This jutsu is only effective when rotating, since the chakra itself is not enough to stop a physical attack. If they cannot rotate, the user becomes vulnerable.

It should be noted that certain attacks can pierce through this shield (If they are 2 or more ranks above the chakra used to generate the spin)
• Minimum rank C

stare
There's so many things wrong with that description I don't even know where to begin...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

then help me understand it!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:30 pm

XxBlack_FlashxX
little mintchan
XxBlack_FlashxX
little mintchan
thefire158

Rank C

• Minimum rank C

stare
There's so many things wrong with that description I don't even know where to begin...
the only wrong i see is that the size can change.
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 pm

little mintchan
Spin. release chakra in an opposing direction. walla.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 pm

So who remembers Lost?

I was always excited about it, but never knew what the EFF! was going on. :> Ya can't make heads or tails of that shiet.

Anyway, I'm looking up the soundtrack and izz very pwetty! xD
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

._.-is stupid-

still don't understand! do i spin in one place and use it as a shield? or can i move and spin while creating/using the shield!?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

claru gardeford
little mintchan
Spin. release chakra in an opposing direction. walla.
No really give me a sec to post this.

Hello everyone!

Crimson Remedy

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Ok I'm not going to say what's wrong with it I'm just going to give a flat out description. Hakkeshou Kaiten is a technique utilized by the Hyuuga clan. The clan member begins to rotate at high speeds. As they do this they begin to stream their chakra out of their bodies. Not just from the hands but from the whole body. Since the clan member is spinning the chakra begins to spin as well, creating a virtually 360 impenetrable barrier. Any attack thrown upon this technique will be turned against itself with its own strength. Say, for example, a shinobi through an exploding kunai at the rotating dome of chakra, it would not simply bounce of or explode. The kunai would be redirected by to which it came and so would the explosion. The explosion nor the kunai's speed would be any less greater then it originally was. This can even stop attacks backed up by the power of a Bijuu. ((As seen in the fight with Neji vs Naruto. All the Fox's power Naruto poured into that last punch was redirected back at him.))
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:55 pm

kk i got it now!

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:11 pm

emo
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4287 4288 4289 4290 4291 4292 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games