Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:19 pm

Koi could be seen talking to a guard about Kazuos whereabouts, the guards had no problem with Koi. The guard just lifted his hand up, and looked in awe. Koi just shook his head. He wouldn't even bother to get in on this fight. It wasn't his village. Anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:04 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo cuts off the mental connection with Leo and looks at his opponent though never in the eye. Kazuo's hatake bloodline would be instantly neutralized though that was not much of a problem. Kazuo sighs as he lifts his right hand that he wore his blaster glove on and caught the fist aimed for his stomache with ease due to his immense strength and squeezes tightly, so much so that if it were metal in his hands at that moment it would be crushed. The glove would then begin sucking the chakra from his opponent if he didn't break the powerful grip Kazuo had on his fist. At the same time with the other hand Kazuo reached for his powerfully sharp Mist 7 blade and instantly swung it down to cut off the arm of this shady person.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:12 am

((you know Chakra Absorbing weapons where banned right? only one that is allowed are canon ones, like Kisames Blade))

x-Ski-x
10. there will no longer be any weapon that can absorb chakra or reflect chakra

The figure would just smile, "That was the Wrong way to block my attack," he would say, as the moment he made contact with him, Static Strings were shoved into Kazuo's Body, racing through his Neural pathways to the base of his brain, where it would hijack control of his body. Kazuo had fallen for the trap, and now he would pay for it. At the same time, His EMS eye would focus now on kazuo's mist seven blade, as he would speak quietly, "Ameratsu," as the black flames would fly towards his hand wielding the blade.As a last line of defense, his tattoo's would form a thick shielding around his hand and arm, which would block the strike if he could some how dodge the black flames, and the static strings already racing up his spine.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

(I must not have caught that. Oh well.)

Kazuo smiles as he crushes his oponnents fist as he gripped on to it and ripped his arm off his body and flung it behind him. Obviously it would be instantanious enough that the strings would be stopped before they could reach his brain. The amaterasu flames would then hit his hand which instantly gets covered with dragon scales that then fall of with the flames attached leaving his hand un-affected. At the same time he then thrusts his blade towards the heart of his opponent at the speeds Kazuo had trained for.

(If you are wondering where I have the strength to rip your arm off and crush your fist even when you have tattoos doing whatever then don't wonder because I have trained Kazuo to be insanely strong plus he is a rank above you.)User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Sengetsu slowly approache dthe gates of teh cloud. he spotted the ungoing seen and a wicked grin swept across hsi face. "Tell me Kazuo, really? " It was not he who spoke the words, but his eternally mangekyou active clone who had frmed before the blade sidestepping and grasping the weapon by means of hsi bare hands and the sussanoo chakra shield around his body. The true Sengesu now hovered in the sky several feet behind the other ninja' hsi Samehada drawn. "And you...attacking one of my fellow swordsman...really PISSES ME OFF!"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:40 pm

((Bloodline crusher ski...The figure has bloodline crusher))

The Figure was still smiling. Did this man not even think his movements through? he thought to himself, as instead of letting him pull off the arm and crush the fist, he just let himself get pulled behind kazuo, moving his body with the arm. This action would also make him dodge kazuo's stab at his heart. After this, the figure would just make some more handsigns, as a tribal like pattern would grow along his right arm and along the right side of his face. Around him, 4 burning clones would appear, Each exactly the same, and thanks to the bloodline crusher each held, making it impossible to tell which one was real. He would smile, as all of them would turn their heads to the two of them at once, speaking in unison, "Boom." As he spoke, From beneath the ground beneath their feet, burst forth a Large Column of Black Lava. And if either of them were to look at the lava more than once, it would blind them, albiet temporarily, but long enough to last this battle.

((putting it simply scapples, instead of letting you pull it off, i let you pull him behind you instead))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Koi walked through the gates, only temporarily looked at the lava. As he continued to look at the two, he noticed Sen was fighting too. He hoped he was on Kazuo's side. Koi looked at Z, and saw that Z was uneased by this dark figure. They continued to walk by, and eventually the walk turned into a dash away from Kumo.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:54 pm

User ImageUser Image

(Well I still crushed your fist into tiny peices anyway because if you let me pull you behind me I still would have crushed your hand beforehand.)

As the lava burst forth from the ground he then jumps straight into the air and bites his thumb causing it to ooz blood. He then wipes the blood on his right hand and makes handsigns. He then thrusts his hand wide open in the air pointed towards the earth. "Summoning Jutsu!" From under Kazuo's palm forms the mighty salamander Bokun who stands in the lava as Kazuo lands on his head. The salamander then sends a huge wave of lava towards his opponent entirely aware that it was going towards the village.

User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zero the Bloodedge

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:47 pm

Zero was ontop of the gates wing the battle unfolding. His eyes seemed to sparkle slightly from the powerful jutsu being used. But not smile was on his face. The only thing stopping him from joining was his current abilities. Even is he stood a chance. "Which i dont...." He said aloud he would die in a few moments or lose the bout fro his side. Clouds side.So he simply tapped the cloud symbol on his headband and began to write down everything he saw in a small note. He wrote down the mans strange red eyes with the black design in the middle. He wroet down the summon he saw the raikage manage to pull off. Every small detail was down in his book. He desribed each man in the fight and put bullets under them as to recognize them for a later time.

The inside of the notebook looked somewhats like -

Kage -
Slamander summon
Powerful jutsu
Strong taijutsu

Mystery man one-
Tatoos on skin

Mystery man 2-
Weird red eyes with design
Crazy chakra output
good jutsu

With this done he smiled and continued to write down as the fight ensued.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:00 pm

((I never looked at you...it a clone facing Kazuo, but now I'm on his side.))

Sengetsu's eyes widened as he heard the words, as the lava erupted he narrowly escaped as his body was replaced by a small piece of wood. He had faced this jutsu before and knew its nature. Sengetsu bit his thumb and formed multiple seals. "SUmmoning JUtsu!" He slammed hsi hand against the ground. Behind him a massive balck figure emerged, it opened its large yellow eyes as Sengetsu elaped back onto the Panthers head. "Sengetsu?...you've grown a lot since our last encounter." The panther treated all of his summoners as if they were hsi children. "Take out the lava and prtect the vilage." The panther nodded and leaped back wards against the gates. Inhaling it roared, a mightly blast of wind escaped its mouth. The lava was arched into the sky, and cooled by the mighty breeze creating a large rock sturture. The pnather surged forth smashing through the rock causing it to collapse. Sengetsu leape from teh creatures head and formed multiple seals. "Reppushou!" he extended his right arm and a violent gust fo wind caused the rocks to plummet into the rocks to destroy the clones and their creater.

xLytez

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the gates as he suddenly sunk to the ground going deep to avoid there whole ordeal as he walked quietly and then headed to the training grounds.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:03 am

Scrapples

(Well I still crushed your fist into tiny peices anyway because if you let me pull you behind me I still would have crushed your hand beforehand.)

As the lava burst forth from the ground he then jumps straight into the air and bites his thumb causing it to ooz blood. He then wipes the blood on his right hand and makes handsigns. He then thrusts his hand wide open in the air pointed towards the earth. "Summoning Jutsu!" From under Kazuo's palm forms the mighty salamander Bokun who stands in the lava as Kazuo lands on his head. The salamander then sends a huge wave of lava towards his opponent entirely aware that it was going towards the village.

((....Bokun is who i summoned to use the dark lava....He's just still underground (This guy was once the original Salamander summoner, he may not hold the original spot anymore, but he still holds a spot)))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 am

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera made a handseal and created a giant C1 bird and procedded to grabbing the twins, Zephyr and Yuno.

"Zeph, I'll drop you off at sand. Yuno things have changed I outrank you so shh and do what Zeramaru said." Tera said in a very commanding voice. "Find Alice's teacher. We..." She said pointing to her and the twins. "...Will see what we can do."

Her bird zoomed out of kumogakure she could care less about what is happening she knew her village is capable of handling itself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:56 am

TheWingsOfTheGods
Scrapples

((....Bokun is who i summoned to use the dark lava....He's just still underground (This guy was once the original Salamander summoner, he may not hold the original spot anymore, but he still holds a spot)))

(meh, not that it matters that much, since in theory you can still summon him from under the ground, and sen just put out your lava anyway)
EDIT sad Burning clones have the stat's of the user, so each can move as fast as mine can, meaning that they can dodge the rocks (Considering, jonin speed + EMS + CS = Very fast)

All of the clones would dart backwards, Dodging the barrage by heading further towards the village. After all the rubble had cleared, it would show that there were now 4 of the Figures left, standing just infront of the gates. The figure's clones would not attack, but remain standing stationary, as they would look on at their attackers. Each Eternal eye active and staring at the two of them, as was each of the clones Cursed seals.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

(You could have said that is who you summoned underground before.)

As Kazuo stands on the head of Bokun he looks upon his opponent as did Bokun who now was confused. Kazuo pauses as he realizes that this man summoned Bokun meaning that he is another salamander summoner. "Why are you attacking this village? Why are you attacking the original summoner of your own summon?" Bokun looks neutrally upon the figure since he was a summoner though Kazuo had dominant control.
User Image

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games