Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:09 am

must....not....make...Inaluke... he.... ish... tooo... nuts.... he... wears... dresses...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:10 am

I jus thought of something how am i supposed to pay Solumone for the insanely csutomied Daisho set i want O.O

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:12 am

I want to fight Tiff Mimi and Sakura W. for one reason.......you heard what they plan for their characters to wear.....I want to really have it funny with Darius being all innocent....heck one of his teamates is a flirt!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:16 am

Ya, but they probley kick your butt...there all mods right, they probley all have some supa-kill-everyone-the-minute-they-attack attack^^ Fuji, is Azreal on a team?

Cabbageicus

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:18 am

Yeah it's called sex appeal! XD!

But serriously....

It all depends on if you decide that the attack does that much damage......so it could end up as a vote at the end!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 am

NO Azrael doesnt have a team although he doesnt fight for glory or anything so i wasnt planning on havign him on a team

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 am

ya I guess.....so when does it start since I will be away for a week preatty much?

@Fujikat: YAY!!! now Rivin won't have to pee his pants before the tournament^^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:22 am

Lol like i said i was plannign on having be a teacher too and a teacher wouldnt really compete in a tournament would he ?

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:23 am

I do not know Our faitful captain and Rayan are working out the details.....so I don't know when we will have it starting
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:28 am

Hopefully they'll see if they can find a time when everyone on two competeting teams will be on, or something.... whee

Cabbageicus

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:29 am

Oh Well Darius will have to be ready for his toughest chalange yet.....All girl teams......XD!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:36 am

Lol....I wonder how there going to set up who goes against who rolleyes

Cabbageicus

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:41 am

I don't know....maybe they'll go like this.....

Quote:
Hmmm...what makes a good storyline......Oooh...Innocent healer boy with demon wings teamed with a flirt and a dryad.....virsus.......ooohh hahaha a team of all girls dressed in skimpy clothing......add a swamp and some rain and we'll have ourselves a party!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:43 am

When you say innocent what do mean, like harmless or? cause if thats what you mean that would make Rivin the same way...

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:44 am

I''m still trying to figure out how im suppose to pay Solumone olol
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games