Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:32 pm
Ray Ramono brought up an interesting point. He said he had done the head bob fall-asleep-at-the-wheel thing, and how it's peaceful going down because you're falling asleep but come back up in thriller. He wondered why the scare of potential death situation doesn't keep one awake for the rest of the way. Like he said in a hypothetical scenario, if you were in bed and a bullet was shot into the headboard, you wouldn't feel drowsy instantly afterwards.

Very intriguing thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:52 pm
*cracks up laughing* I love the boat song that Ellen and her family wrote during their vacation. xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm
La di da...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:34 pm
*finishes watching Ellen**looks at the latest topics in the main forum section of Why Not*

Sometimes people amuse me with what things they say. Like in one topic, the person mentions that they haven't been on awhile because they've been busy doing other things, primarily playing video games. The title of the thread ended up inspiring someone to write out the lyrics of a Britney Spears. The writer of the thread then says that they want the thread to be "serious business" and that if no one doesn't have something serious to post regarding what was said, to not even post. rolleyes Honestly? You do realize with that sort of response you're probably resulting in 90% of any responses you would've gotten to be throw out the window because all of you want is "serious business."  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 pm
It's always funny with topics like that. People post a topic hoping to get responses. Someone responds with something. The original poster complains that it's not what they want - resulting in no other responses to come in. Then the original poster complains that no one ever responds to their posts.

Hmm... I wonder why...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, Sheldon. That indeed was sarcasm. sweatdrop

((I thought I would add a bit more discussion about some of the other shows I watch in here, since a certain someone [ ninja ] stated that I seem to only talk about a couple shows. So there you go.))  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:44 pm
*points to the picture on the bottom right* Look at the design! It's London themed. Or Sherlock Holmes theme if you want to go that direction. You've got the top hat. Mycroft's umbrella. lol The telephone booth ((or Doctor Who's Police Booth, if you're into that show, lol)). Sherlock's pipe. And a briefcase. biggrin I don't know what the words say that are below them. I can't zoom in anymore to see it. But pretty cool bag, ain't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 pm
I've been looking on Google Maps at the area of London, and I didn't realize how close all of the places I've always wanted to check out were. A lot of them are like within walking distance of each other. Starting at 221B Baker Street, you can go for a mile walk along the Outer Circle of the park nearby, and you'll find yourself at London Zoo. A few miles in the other direction you'll find Buckingham Palace and what not. Go across the river and you'll come to the London Eye. 3nodding

Definitely makes me realize that a trip to London may end up being cheaper than I originally thought, especially when everything is literally walking distance of each other. That's a dream of mine - to travel to London.

And before you ask, no, it's not because of my obsession with Sherlock Holmes. I've actually had this dream of going since I was a little girl. One of my projects I did as a kid where we had to talk about a country, I did it on England. Became even more into wanting to go when I started watching Sailor Moon, because Sailor Venus lived in London for awhile ((that's where most of the Sailor V adventures take place)). Then there came Harry Potter. And now Sherlock Holmes. biggrin  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:03 pm
*listens to music*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:46 pm
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm
bislas

xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 pm
I got thinking about something.

If music playing was a common trait in the Holmes family, what would Mycroft's instrument be? Clearly for Sherlock it would be the violin. However, I can't picture Mycroft ((or at least the BBC version or the Sherlock Holmes sequel version)) playing a violin. No... he would have to play something else. And then I realize... there's only one instrument that would suit Mycroft's personality... and yet would still compliment Sherlock's violin ((because I'm sure the Holmes family would love to have Sherlock play his violin during family get-togethers)). And what would that instrument be? The piano, of course - elegant and sophisticated, just like Mycroft is. 3nodding

---

I'm listening to the Ratatouille Main Theme right now... which is what got me thinking about that whole idea up there. sweatdrop Because it's got the piano and violins.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:36 pm
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games