Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:27 am
( It's hilarious. :] )

Kanda's great dislike for the women was building up already, and as she forcefully handed him the wooden staff he replied. "I will not." Kand spat back in detest. "Get the moyashi to do it."

Allen looked up at him. "I've got my hands full already, sorry." He replied quickly. "You can row, can't you?"

Kanda rolled his eyes and took the staff cursing bitterly as he got ready to row the boat.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:31 am
Didrika meeped when she saw Addie and Kanda's confrontation. "Uhm.... Kanda, please just row, okay...?" she asked him quietly.

Lavi laughed when Addie brandished the staff, threatening Kanda. It wasn't everyday you saw someone as hotheaded as Kanda. "Yuu, I think you met your match!"

"Are you sure? Well, you have to go to the Science department anyway. Just let them know you're not feeling well. Nii-san can probably help you." Linali gave her a small smile. Didrika seemed to be okay, so she didn't have to treat Carlotta as a murderer or anything like it.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:31 am
[The staff was actually my weapon, I took it from the holster on my back. rofl rofl ]

"Thats a good boy," Adelheid crooned, finally regaining her composure. Without another word, she lightly jumped to the rear of the small boat and landed at the back seats, where she sat alone, deep in thought.

I hope I shall not be put into any missions with these fools...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:42 am
"Heh, Yeah." Allen chuckled lightly. He watched the two as they bickered.

Kanda pushed the staff away, sighing in both frustration and aggravation. "Fine, I'll row the damn boat."

"Hmm." She mused uneasily. "Sure, alright." Carlotta nodded slowly smiling lightly.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:48 am
"Thank you, Kan-chan," Didrika said quietly. She closed her eyes and sighed. She felt exhausted. The healing process took a lot out of her, due to the constant use of her Innocence in a large way.

"Well, things should be more interesting now, huh?" Lavi mused with a smile.

"Good. I don't want you to be sick,okay? I want you to get better. You're family."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:50 am
Such useless chatter....
"You," Adelheid snapped, throwing a pebble at the back of Kanda's head. "Row faster."

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:01 pm
Kanda, reluctantly but surely, started rowing the boat. He glanced back at the sleeping Didrika, relieved that she would be alright now that they had her back.

"Yeah!" Allen agreed, watching Kanda as he rowed.

"Thank you." She replied, sitting up. Carlotta still felt quite uneasy, and didn't know what to expect next.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 pm
"This is taking too long...." Adelheid snarled. "This just proves I shouldnt have allowed a pretty boy with long hair to row..."

"You," she snapped, giving Lavi a tap with her foot. "What is this Komui up to, sending you all out here?"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 pm
Spoofle popped back into Didrika's scarf and started making a strange sound that was a lot like a purr, while Didrika slept.

He looked to his sleeping daughter and smiled. He then turned to look at the newcomer. She seemed to have a short fuse. He almost couldn't wait to see her react to Komui's enthusiasm. He then addressed her question. "Well, Didrika here went missing and we were worried. Allen, Kanda, Linali and I decided to look for her on our own. Komui didn't send us. He sent Vexis later, because things seemed suspicious about her disappearence."

"You're still going to have to take responsibility for whatever it was that happened..." Linali said to Carlotta. "I still don't understand what it was you did or why...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:44 pm
"Yeah.. I'm expecting that.." She frowned before going silent. "How stupid of me." Carlotta let out a half-hearted laugh.

"Shut it. You're the one who wanted me to row the damn thing. No complaints!" Kanda shot back at her. He looked over the side of the boat, controlling his rage by staring down at the trees below.

"Shh, Didrika's sleeping." Allen scolded Kanda.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:47 pm
"I see," she replied curtly to Lavi. At Kanda's outburst, she couldnt resist sticking her tongue out at his back.

"Ich weiss nicht wie Sie. Dumkopf." (I dont like you. Idiot.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:48 pm
As if to emphasize the point, Didrika made a noise and shifted.

"Yuu-chan, you're too loud!" Lavi said in a harsh whisper.

Linali didn't know what else to say to Carlotta, so she stayed silent.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

[Riya]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 pm
"You can expect nothing but noise from idiots..." she mused, then snapped to attention. "I do apologize for my english. I hope you all had understood me before, I wouldnt have yelled."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:00 pm
Kanda growled lowly, and quickened his pace with rowing. The sooner they got back to headquarters, the less time he would have to spend with them.

Allen stifled a snicker and watched a fuming Kanda row the boat.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:15 pm
"Oh, it's okay, Yuu-chan! Just think, soon you won't have to bother with her... unless Komui decides to send you two on a mission together!" He laughed again.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games