Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:19 pm
SoraSabishii
Sabishii sighed, but ran after Berry. Walking next to her she spoke at her in a soft tone saying "Why are you such an EmoMcAgnsty Pants whenever he's not around?" It did confuze her, such an odd way to act when not around some person.
Berry looked at her. "Cause i feel more whole when i am around him. Dont forget , im a heartless now" Berry conitued to walk.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:40 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
Sabishii sighed, but ran after Berry. Walking next to her she spoke at her in a soft tone saying "Why are you such an EmoMcAgnsty Pants whenever he's not around?" It did confuze her, such an odd way to act when not around some person.
Berry looked at her. "Cause i feel more whole when i am around him. Dont forget , im a heartless now" Berry conitued to walk.

"Why?" Sabishii asked rather bluntly, looking all around at her srroundings.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"
*about to head out when he poofed in* ...who is this sweatdrop
"Oh that's right. We haven't met yet. I am Spartan-622, but you can just call me Jack." He holds out his hand to shake Damos's. "And you are?"
Damos Sooli, how did you find us??
He takes out a small screen with a blinking red light on it. "Tracker. I didnt want to follow too closely until I knew you people were safe for me."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"
"Oh that's right. We haven't met yet. I am Spartan-622, but you can just call me Jack." He holds out his hand to shake Damos's. "And you are?"
He takes out a small screen with a blinking red light on it. "Tracker. I didnt want to follow too closely until I knew you people were safe for me."
*Somad noticed this armored man and ponders if he is reliable and why he doesnt see that Damos had left a while back*
((sorry but you have to read the posts sweatdrop if not youll get lost easyly))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:28 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Carrot-Copper
*Somad noticed this armored man and ponders if he is reliable and why he doesnt see that Damos had left a while back*
((sorry but you have to read the posts sweatdrop if not youll get lost easyly))
Jack looks up at where Damos was. He smiles, but nobody can see it behind his helmet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:19 am
Ryed kept on walking until he came by an open field with mountains at the horizon. For some odd reason, several metal poles were placed as if they represented a border of some sort. "Strange .. They arrived too soon .."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:44 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed kept on walking until he came by an open field with mountains at the horizon. For some odd reason, several metal poles were placed as if they represented a border of some sort. "Strange .. They arrived too soon .."
*a short distanst back* what is this strange feeling im getting, where am i  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:51 pm
Ryed crossed the 'border' while blocking the sound waves that would normally cook his brains. He walked slowly to the mountains to look how far 'they' have gone already.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:36 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed crossed the 'border' while blocking the sound waves that would normally cook his brains. He walked slowly to the mountains to look how far 'they' have gone already.
* he is a short distance away only able to see some strange poles rising from a distance* what is that confused there is only one way to find out* continues walking but at a faster rate*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 pm
Ryed heard a noise behind him. He turned around and saw someone moving towards the poles. "Don't! Go back!"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:59 pm
*continues walking forwad untill he was out in the open but not close enough to touch the poles* who are you and what are these stare  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:14 pm
"I'm Ryed. We've met before, Damos, only I looked... different. And those poles are shockwave emmitors. If you get too close for too long, they will activate and cook your brain."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:28 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"I'm Ryed. We've met before, Damos, only I looked... different. And those poles are shockwave emmitors. If you get too close for too long, they will activate and cook your brain."
i see then i shall destroy it *raises hand and readies a fire blast*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:30 pm
"Don't! Destroying one of them will make the others malfunction and will constantly emit shockwaves that will eventually destroy the entire planet! If you want through, I'll let you pass."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:34 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"Don't! Destroying one of them will make the others malfunction and will constantly emit shockwaves that will eventually destroy the entire planet! If you want through, I'll let you pass."
..*understood* puts his arm down and waits for the Ryed to let him thru*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games