Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Neblim93

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:27 pm

Hey, I'm Neblim93, and I'm a new member. I have a...................

Wii, Gamecube, DS, GBA, GBC, N64, and a SNES. I love Nintendo.

Wii has some awesome games. Can't wait for Brawl, the new Fire Emblem, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.

Long live the Big N!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:54 pm

Hi you guys. I guess I'm new here lol. Anyway, I've been playing Nintendo stuff since '89. My favorite Nintendo things are Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pokemon sweatdrop , Mario, etc. I hope to have a lot of fun here!

Ammerin

Timid Explorer

12,600 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

D34C71V473D-6-25-2017

Versatile Rogue

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi, they call me Izzy and I'm a Mario Fan forever. Seriously. Mom was playing Mario when she was pregnant with me. 3nodding I'm new to both the guild and the sight, so please be nice. crying Anyone who looks at my current avatar YES THAT IS A TETRIS BLOCK. So... yeah feel free to PM me for whatever and I'm very happy to be here. mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:27 pm

Hey there! =D! Yes, i am 'NEW'! I love Nintendo a lot! The first system of theirs that i owned was the NES. I don't know much about the history of all the systems, but maybe i could find some of that out here! :3! I own a Wii, which i think is the most awesome thing i have ever used. XD (Besides my own computer of course. :3) I love noodle dishes and pizza, most definatly, and last but not least, i think that Wayne has the most AWESOME signature! It's Sonic bashing Mario's face in! O: what's not to love? XDD (Don't get me wrong! Mario is awesome!... Just not in Super Smash Brothers... D: )

Vulpes Cyrius

Chikane_Himemia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:00 pm

Im Chris and I have an extreme obssession for Zelda, Mario, and Pokemon. My favorite system is the N64. I love to play Quest64 and and Ocarina of Time. I've been playing Nintendo games since i was 7
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi! Mini Momo here. I grew up on video games. My first Nintendo was the SNES. I still have it. I love Super Mario World. I also love playing Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter. I love the fighting games. I also played Populous alot and MegaMan.

I now own a DS (in red!!). I have both Brain Age and MySims. They are fun and educational!!!

blaugh

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Ranmyaku-freak

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:38 pm

Ayahey! It's da newbie here! Mario pwns all, and so does the Weege.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:22 pm

Hey! My name I shall never tell! But one of my favourite video games is Tales of Symphonia for the NGC.

Kreya Earthsong

Warm Hugs

Devoted Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:54 pm

Hi. Im new and i have no idea what to do!!!!! If you can tell me what to do i I would love it. Is there like a room where we meet?? I dont know. If you can send me a PM.

Thanks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:47 pm

Hey I am a huge Nintendo fan and I just can't wait to do stuff in this guild. Want my Wii Number and my other Friend Codes? You can have it my friend as long as you have enough "rubees". Also if you have any Nintendo questions you would like to ask then I'm probably the guy you should come to (for most Nintendo games anyway) since I know a lot about Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, etc.

Anyway I hope to have a lots of fun in the future in the "Nintendo Cult".

Ragelock

Liberal Poster

Sol250

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:13 pm

Well, I'm Sol250 (not getting my real name, sorry)...I have a Wii and a DS, and liek Zelda, Pokemon, SSB, Animal Crossing, and well, lots of other stuff too...I do a lot of stuff with AR, but don't use it for games I still play that I haven't beaten yet, so I mainly use it to mess around after I beat them. I've made codes for both Pokemon D/P and AC:WW, and helped several people fix their games over wi-fi...I'd be happy to make codes for those 2 games for anyone who needs them...

My favorite Wii game at the moment is Twilight Princess, followed by Battle Revolution...my favorite DS game would be Phantom Hourglass, followed by AC:WW and Pokemon Diamond, and maybe Castlevania razz oR...

Lets see...I get on Habbo Hotel, Maple Story, Rumble Fighter, Gaia (well, duh, lol), and sometimes Runescape when I'm really bored...

Other than games, I work on websites, play the guitar, and other stuff...

Well, that's all I can think of right now...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:13 am

Welcome one and all to the Madhouse.Don't forget to visit the social room and the gallery .Please enjoy your stay. blaugh

Diana Godstone

BakaSang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:33 am

Hey, new to the Cult.
I'm obsessed with Anime, Manga, and Nintendo.
I still have all my game boys razz
I'm in NJ, I have red hair, and.. that's it.
blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:11 am

I guess since i havent posted on the new user page, im still new here.
Fire Emblem is obsession. LoZ is king of all games. The rest of my favorite games are RPGs including Baten Kaitos, the Tales series, and the old school Pokemon games.

FEFanboy

My Sapphire Wings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:14 am

Hello there! I'd rather not say my name but I will say that nintendo is really cool! I had a brother, and hes the reason why I'm in love with videogames so thank you bro! I just want to say, hello and I hope we have lots of fun together everyone! Thanks for accepting me! It....makes me......so happy....(Tears of Joy) cry

Bye everyone!

My Sapphire Wings blaugh biggrin  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games