Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:49 am
Kai looked at the plate of food,"now what ever shall i do with this?"he asked himself sarcasticly.then he picked up one and quickly ate it. Kai decided to go talk to Leon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:59 pm
[dearest friends; our kitsune has fallen victim to a hacking, and because of such, must start all over. In the meantime, he asks that 'kitsunehavoc' be banned from the guild and removed from your friendlist, and 'kitsunehavoc@hotmail.com' be removed from address books, messengers, etc. He will be back soon with a new gaia account, so please be patient. Thank You.]  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 am
UP DATE >>>>

KITSUNECHARADE HAS REPLACED KITSUNEHAVOC!!

his invite to the GUILD HAS BEEN SENT!

and with Tucks help he should be back REAL SOON !!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:42 am
(all right i'll do)  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:14 pm
Min could see that Sister was frustrated and she thought that maybe Erri felt that she was being pushed in a direction she wasn't ready for.
"Erri I know how kai is and reign is protective too but she will need you and I do too! as a sister or a mother it has little meaning to me because I need you as a friend most."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:49 am
Kaiwas wandering endlessly though out the halls atempting to find Leon."This is useless... i can't find him and now im lost!"  

kai wolf white

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:58 pm
Erri sighed it is not that i mean well me and Leon like each other i just feel as if after the kiss he has felt that his only role was as a father to you and not well a boyfriend to me i mean he has not even asked me out just let me kiss him and kiss me back and that was all she blushed while crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 am
"ah, forget it."Kai said sighing and droping to the floor."i'll be found sooner or later."  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:55 pm
min hugged sister with complete understanding "I think he is having trouble with how he fits in this family too,....he cares for you but sees his responsiblities as a father figure to kai, Reign and I, and wants to do his best. But I can see he does like you ALOT if you get my meaning not just because of the kids, there is meaning in is heart and you are in thhat place I know this in the way he looks at you and acts arround you. and yes he does need to take you away to a movie atleast..." hugs sister with love.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:37 am
kai rolled around waiting to be found, saying, "im lost, im lost im lost."  

kai wolf white

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:00 pm
"LEON!!!!!!!!!!" kai yelled in hops he would hear.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:15 am
"But I think we should go back to the house....I think brother is lost somewhere inside i keep getting this image of a poor puppy howling."

It was then that Min could hear the mournful howls of a lost pup.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:29 am
Kai started to howl sadly, "This is the last time i wonder about on my own."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:29 am
Min told Erri just to stay put and she would send Leon out to talk then she made her way back to the house. When she arrived she could hear a mournful howl on the fourth floor so she went through the kitchen and up the back stairs to the second floor then up to the third floor and noticed she was getting closer when she reached the stair well she called up to the fourth floor, in a loud voice "BROTHER....Come on It is this way It will be okay though this is the floor Erri's sisters room is on, Come over to the stairs...." Min waited as she heard some shuffling arround upstairs.  

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games