Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:42 pm

When Draco arrived there with Robin and Starfire. He saw Gemini being scolded but taking it very well. And than he saw ehr taking the flower from her hair that he gave her and blushed a little but tried to not let it show. As he walked up to her he said, "So I"m guessing you like the flower." He smiled at her.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Gemini heard Draco's voice and saw him standing infront of her. She blushed a little and said, "Yes I do." She smiled than turned around before everybody can see her fully turning red.

Starfire smiled at the scene here and giggled a little remembering how it feels to be inlove since she still is with her boyfriend Robin.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:09 am

Arachnid felt a sudden rush of rage and anger flooding into him .This girl wa..sss. He turned round his body shaking. He'd needed to go before he did something he regretted the anger was going to explode. He looked at Gemini. Than swung away.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:20 am

Robin landed down at the little scene and smiled. Though he was suprised at how well Gemini was taking her inveitable punishment. She had deffiantely matured alot lately.

Adam turned round he was into the whole puppy love thing. He suddenly wacthed Arachnid swing away. So without hesitation followed.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Raven walked away from the lovely couple and flew into the sky. She said to herself "Gemini is growing up so fast. I am glad." As she smiled at the thought.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:37 am

Arachnid swung as far away as possible the rage building up. Never had he been so close to lose his temper. He landed down on a roof skull scrapping forming in his head.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:05 pm

Starfire walked said, "I'll leave you tow alone." She than looked at Robin and walked away.

Gemini turned her head and said, "What you starring at?."

~~~~~~~~~

Oracle looked into her mirrior with her new costume on and said, "Hm, one day I'll bring that good side of mine Gemini down by killing her infront of her new family.

((I'll be gone all day on saturday so if anyone needs to use my characters than go head.))
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Raven noticed Arachnid was on a tall building she appeared behind him and asked. "Are you ok?"

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:37 pm

((I'll be gone on saturday too))

Then Draco blushed a little and than said, "Um, nothing. Well, anyways it was nice seeing you. I really must go now. so I'll see you around when I come back. Bye." Then Draco took off.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 am

Tarantula giggled as he listened to Oracle through her door. Then walkd away.

'Tarantula ! attack your brother he's in the city bring out his anger' Marco ordered telpathically. He was way to weak now. Curse those brats.

'I don't take orders from you but since it involves hurting deal !' he thought. He got permisson to leave and swung into the city looking for his worthless brother.

The pain increased a loud rining noise filled Arachnid's ears. He looked up at Raven the pain stopping him from answering.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:03 am

Robin walked besides Starfire and smiled. As he saw Draco stook of he was worried about Gemini's reaction. He tunred round notcing everyone was gone. He voiced aloud 'Raven ?,Gunstar ?,Boy Arachnid ?' .

Gunstar glanced at Raven he had no idea what do. He looked at Raven 'Can you get inside him ?' he wasn't sure what else could they do ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:52 pm

"I think I have a quicker way." A light blue ora surounded her hands. She put her hands over his ears to block the sounds. She looked at Arachnid. "Did it help. Shake your head yes or no." She didnt want him to talk if the pain was still there.

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:57 am

The sounds reduced in sueverity thought it didn't mean it didn't hurt. He pushed Raven back. Staggering back his stomach roared forcing him to collaspe to his knees. The pain was unbearable.

Trantula swung gracefully through the city finally something cacthing his attention. He saw the brat everyone was so fasincated about and grinned time for some fun. He liked her necklace not !. Also he noticed the disugestedly pink rose she was playing with. He swung down breaking the girls neckalce and grabbing the rose. 'Yoink !' he yelled swinging away. In a mid air leap he ripped the petals of flinging it to the floor.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 am

Raven stood back. "I do not know what to do. He has to talk to us. I know he cant but at least try." As she looked at Arachnid.

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:35 am

Robin clenched his fist sending a line of mist knocking the assialnt (Kid Tarnaulta of course crashing to the gounrd. He carged him slamming him up against a wall. 'Ok talk big man what have you got a against my daugter' his face contorted with rage.

Adam looked her 'Read his mind and try and cool him down he's a danger to himself in this state, come no this is your field'.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games