Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:25 am
'Star can tell you. I'm just going to check on him' he left the room hurridly. He knew about his condition and what it did to him. Sucessfull they had managed to hide it from Star.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 pm
"Oh," said Starfire as she saw Scott run off and Robin followed. "He probbaly needed to go to the bathroom," she said as she guessed that's why the ran off. But wondered what Robin meant though. She than looked back at Arachnid and said, "We found somewhere in the city and than when he went to the orhanage, Robin and I did som,e secret hanging with him and kept him as a surprised for all of you to see. Specially for you Gemini for you could use someone like him to play and hang out wth. since your the youngest."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vesta than grabbed a bottle from the shelves and inside was purple powder and she poured it inside the black cauldren and into the red water with black smoke in it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 pm
"O...h...k," said Gemini as she saw her fatehr and new brother running off. and when she heard her mother that they must of had to go to the bathroom she thought to herself, 'Boys.' She than said, "Ok, well i'mdone eating so I'll be in my room so I can make somthing for Scott." She than took off from the main room to her room. When Gemini enetered into her room, Gemini took out some of her drawing stuff and started to draw on her paper.

~~3 mintues later~~

When Gemini was done drawing and colored the picture she drew for Scott. On the picture was her and Scott as two wolves sitting on a cliff and starringat the moon and she drew pretty good too. She than put it in an envilope along with a necklace that had a dreamcatcher on it. She than walked out of her room with the envilope in her hand and walked back into the main room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:25 am
Robin knocked on the door carefully. 'Scoot is it ok ?' he asked cautiously. The door was locked but that was just incase someone stumbled in.

Adam began to stir. He opened his eyes slowlly looking around the room. This was happening to often waking up here after combat. Well at least he was comfy. He didn't move he felt comfy.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:28 am
'I--m fine' he sutured applying fresh bandages around his chest. He needed a better soultion to this. It was getting out of hand and soon it could cost him dearly...

'Cool' he looked other hearing something sitr. He saw Adam was awake. 'Morrning sleep head ' he smiled. It looked like he could do with a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 pm
"Oh, Adam your awake," said Starfire.

"Yeah," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:27 am
Arachno sat down removing his mask. He feared something was wrong with Scott. Something was deffinately wrong...

'I'm coming out' Scott declared eventually mopping up all the blood and disposing of the bandages. He stepped. 'Sorry Dad' he looked down ashamed. He should have been better prepared.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 am
Adam tired to respond but as he moved a crippling pain filled his bdoy he lay back down the pain subsiding. He guess he'd be like this for a while..

Crimson sat beside her brother. 'I'm here borther don't you worry' she said stoking his hair out of the way allowing him to see better. She had something to get him going later anyway..

'You've got nothing to apolgise for.' Robin siad kindly patting him on thre back. 'My new son' he smiled. That had a ring to it.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:13 pm
Then Starfire walked over to Adam and asked, "You alright.? She had a look of concern and a little worryness about for him in her eyes.

Fox turned into her Fox form and sat next to Gemini and rubbed against her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 pm
Gemini patted Fox on the head with a smile and than saw as Adam was up. She than walked towards to Adam and said, "I'm glad that your ok." She than hugged him lightly and than moved away knowing he probbaly doesn't like hugs much. So she asked him, "Hungy?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am
'I guess your right dad. I'll find a way to stop it I promise.' Scott smiled hugging him making his way back to the main room.

Arachnid looked at him sucpiously. 'Looked you took a big hit for the team amigo' Arachnid said helping himself to some lemon icr cream. Mmm zezsty.

Arachno looked up at child Scott. He wasn't looking well that was sure his skin was off colour and his eye were moist. 'Brother may I talk to you in private ?' he got up placing his mask back on.

Arachnid nodded aboandoning the ice cream reclutnatly. They went to his room shutting the door firmly. 'What is it ?' he asked suspciously.

'I want you to understand brother this isn't about me. I wish to give the web-chuckas to Scott as his helath is decling it may be his only chance for survial. Though the problem is fidning a way for the energy to channled into his body and distubuted' he said thoguhtfully.

Arachnid listned intently and nodded. 'I agree I allow this I also allow you the web bow the power of the three is evenly shared to help the boy. But first we need to find a something to channel the energy' he siad thoguthfully. He had no real need for all the weapons.

Arachno nodded 'Thank you brother' he bowed deeply.

'Theirs no need for that i'm just plain awesome' he smiled returning to the main room with Arachno.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:03 am
Robin smiled huggin him back making his way back to the main room. He smiled more good new Adam was awake he moved other to him. Smiling.

Adam could only shake his head rejecting the other of food he was to weak and pain for a better response. The pain was throbbing in his head like his skull was about to expolde. He mangaged to reutrn the smile to Robin though.

Crimson forced a smile still worried about Adams state of health.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:34 pm
"Well if your not hungry right now. We can save it until your hungry later though," said Fox.

Then Starfire nodded and gave Adam a light but good hug and didn't even quish him. She than let go and walked towards Scott. She said, "So my new son you find the bathroom pretty well and how do you like it here so far." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:23 pm
Then Gemini saw Scott and said, "Scott." She went towards him and brought him to her fatehr and Adam. "Scott this is Adam. Adam this is Scott, my new brother," she said. She than remembered something. She took out the envelope for Scott and said, "Here I made you something new brother. So here." She smiled.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 am
Adam smiled it was all he could manage he felt so incredbily weak for some reason. Well at least she wasn't calling him brother aynmore that was the good point.

Crimson stood back thinking for a moment. She suddenly understood Adams fatgiue the suit was drainig his energy the bond hadn't worked. And from somehwhere they needed another..

Robin smiled. 'Back soon' he added leavnig the main room. He hurried into his room removing a black case containing. The top of the range archery bow with 16 arrows and a hand made black quiver. Scott mentioned he liked archery. Also he'd bought him a new costume. His other was in shreds. He returned to the room bearing gifts. 'Here' he gave them to Scott.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games