Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:10 pm
Lance sighed."You couldn't even find a place to stay?"He asked a smile spreading across.
This was the friends he knew, his flock."Well, I'll find us a place..."He said still grinning.His white hair hanged over his eyes, it clashed with his completly black attire.
"So you had an arguement, what about?"He asked, as he hovered down to the street below, where no one was around to see him.His wings then retracted into his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:28 pm
alex was quiet for a while thinking. her forehead creased with consontration, "i dont really remember. it sorta flew from my mind when i saw him flailing about in the river, heading for the rapids." she was still trying to think of it.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:36 pm
He gave a great chuckle, as he walked towards the local inn."You really haven't changed.."He said, stopping by the door.
"Ok you go in there check us all in, then tell me the floor number and I'll meet you up there..."He said going inside, with an unconcious man would get them into a big mess...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:22 pm
alex skipped inside and after a minute she poked her head out the door again, "do we have any money to pay for it?" alex repeated the question the clerk had asked her.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 pm
Lance's head shot up, having forgotten all about money."Oh, yes..."He said, then digging into his jacket pocket."I Have, a fifty, will that be enough?"He asked holding out the money to her, he would explain where he got the money once shade was here, and also explain who he was carrying around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:18 pm
alex scrunched her face...then dug around in her pockets and pulled out some bills. "hmm..i think we'll have enough for two nights, possibly." alex took the fifty and went back inside and talked to the clerk. once she got the key she stuck her head back out the door. "floor 3 i'll stick my head out the window and let you in." alex hurried back inside and up the stairs to their room and unlocked the door and opened the window. "over here!"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm
Lance let his wings stretch, and with one mighty flat sent him up to the window, landing on the window seal.
He stepped into the room, walking to the nearby couch, and laid him upon it.
"Thank you Alex, Shade should be back in two days, and HE will be awake..."He said then walking off to a chair across from it, and sat down. Starring at the unconcious man.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 pm
alex closed the window and walked over to the bed farthest from the man. "i dont have to sleep in the same room as him do i? if so then im going to go sleep out in the forest." alex folded her arms across her chest.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:11 pm
Lance looked at her, puzzled by her anger."If it displeases you, I guess we have no choice but to move him..."He stopped as he stood up and turned to her.
"How many beds do we have here?"He asked, a number of beds was an issue, he may end up sleeping on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 pm
alex looked around. "well obviously two. it was the cheapest 2 room bedroom i could get." alex unfolded her hands and leaned back on them "i figured since we're wanted and all one of use would keep watch and we'd just rotate beds. depending on when shade gets here. ek! shade!" alex quickly fummbled with the walkie talkie "shade? i found lance and we're at an inn about a mile or two from where i left you. okay? meet us here. we'll be waiting for two maybe three days."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:25 pm
"Ok...Well, you can decide where he sleeps...As long is it's not the floor.."He said wondering why she would have problems with the idea anyway...
He walked back to the chair he was at previously. He toke off his jacket and folded it onto the arm of the chair revealing a black dress shirt under, with the sam slits in the back.

He walked to the fridge, peering inside."We might have to go grocery shopping today, the fridge is empty.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 pm
"its just he creeps me out and i dont know him so im alittle on edge." alex looked over to the fridge. "i only have 15$ left. we'll have to wait and see what shade has or we wont gett too much."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm
"Ok,"He said, forgeting yet again that he still had money.
He moved the man into a seperate room, laying him down gently then returning to her."I'll take first shift tonight, it's the least I can do..." He said with a smile as he sat down on the bed next to hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm
"a-ah,that would be appreciated. but what about shade?" she asked as she kicked off her shoes and pulled the covers over her and folded her hands behind her head.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

rorschach12

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:31 pm
Lance untied his chuck tylors.((Converses..)) Then lied back on his bed, his head in his pillows, then out came a muffled voice."Shade?"He then sat up.
He didn't seem to understand her question.He turned to look at her.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff