Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:23 am

"Uhh...sure....i guess we can call it that...." Zeno got out and headed to his locker to get his clothes out.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:31 am

Hiro stood there

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:34 am

Zeno finally finished and gathered up his things. "Im going to the archives. I have to look something up. Dont follow me...." He turned towards the gate. "Unless you want to be killed." With that Zeno ran off.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:38 am

Hiro hurried up and got dressed and ran after zeno

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:02 pm

Instead off going to Susumus house Kit walked here. He grabbed a towel and removed his ninja bear and his clothes. He walked into the mixed spa and sat on the far end. Slipping into the water he felt the warmness. But he still felt cold. "Man i feel so emo." He sighed and let his head rest on the rocks and looking up at the stars.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:57 pm

Kit stood up holding his soaked towel. He started to get out and it fell. He quickly picked it back up and wrapped it around him. He pullled the water out and it made him dry. He put on his ninja gear and walked off.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:26 am

Masumi entered the building after a long day of training. She picked up a towel from the front desk and made her way to the mixed section. She removed her clothes and folded them neatly, then laid them in a basket. Wrapping the towel around her, she made her way in the spa area and to the edge of the water. Masumi sat down as she slid both feet in and gently let her body sink into the water, up to her neck.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:39 am

((come to the cafe. theres mor people and id wanna meet you. most likely i could go against you in the exams.))

De-Vaughn07

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:43 am

((Oh ok))

After a quick dip, Masumi got out of the spring. She was feeling hungry, so after drying off, and putting on her clothes. She left to find a place to eat.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:51 pm

Kit walked into the spa. He grabbed a towel from the desk and stripped down. Wrapping the towel around him he stepped into the mixed spa and thought about his past in rock. Hinaru probly found a new someone And Kenshin is probly the one she fell in love with now. He felt bad for just leaving her like that. But by now they where madly in love. Kit had a large dilema on his hands. He could pick Melody the person that is prcticallu in love with him. Or a women he had always loved to the core of his soul. It was almost to much to bear. He began to cry in the spar. His tears making small ripples in the water as they hit. he wasnt balling. But the tears just ran down his face as he tilted his head back and looked up at the always moving cloud.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Kiyoshi appeared next to him in the spa. "Seems like something on your mind." He said having been watching Kit for awhile.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Kit looked at Kiyoshi and wiped his eyes. "Yeah just thinking about lost love." He faked a smile. Hoping kiyoshi would buy it.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 pm

"You love her don't you, Melody was it?" Kiyoshi asked he had only seen her twice but saw the link between them was strong.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:00 pm

"Of course i love Melody. But i am not in love with her." Kit's smile faded. "I was in love once. Her name was hinaru uzumaki. But you dont want to hear about that." Kit said. No body wanted to hear old love stories.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:06 pm

"Hold still." Kiyoshi held out his hand and placed it on kit's head. "Wait..." Kiyoshi removed his hand. "Crap forgot I gave you my sword." He laughed then looked at Kit. "Ok lets hear the story." Kiyoshi said really wanting to hear.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games