Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:00 pm

"hmmm, some service." :/ Marquis walks back to the kitchen and cooks himself some Beef and mushroom stew. coming back out to the restraunt he flicks some coin onto the bar and leaves the diner.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 pm

"Well I was only there a couple of days so yeah. And people in the leaf are nice, they just not as friendly as you all." Cherry smiles and starts tapping her fingers on the table.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:14 pm

"well i'm glad you feel welcomed. cause i didn't." brile said as he finished the meal but stayed to talk to cherry
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:22 pm

"You didn't feel welcomed when you got here?" Cherry asked and felt a little sad then looked down for a moment then looked back up.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:33 pm

"well to start things off. neko(kitty) literally tried to kill me and i was going to leave but me sensei stopped me. then my best friend betrayed the village along with the sensei that encouraged me to stay at first. then two of my other senseis betrayed the village too. leaving me without a sensei and a mental scar. and thats just the beggining" brile said trying not to cry.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:47 pm

She looked down at the table and put her hand over her mouth. She didn't know what to say to any of that and was silent for a long time.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:53 pm

*brile kept himself from crying and just sat there motionless waiting to see cherry's response to his sad past*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Cherry just sat there and looked down. "I'm sorry." She whispered and made a sad face. That's all she could really say.

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:17 pm

*brile looked at her with sad eyes*

thinks - i wonder why she cares for my past

"you shouldn't be" brile said plainly
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 pm

Cherry looks at him. "If..if things here have been bad for you why haven't you left? I mean...I would of." She said quietly.

Runs_With_Knifes

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:28 pm

"Leaving would only be running away from your troubles." Zann was standing behind Cherry, upside down on the ceiling as he said it. He glanced at Brile, Wow, never thought he had such a "bad past"...normally people don't talk about it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:30 pm

"because that same sensei who betrayed the village encouraged me to stay. so i did. and neko eventually lost the urge to kill me" brile said looking straight at her.

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm

Cherry turned around and looked at Zann then looked at Brile then shrugs. "I would of left but that is your choice to stay." She said then turned back to Zann. "Why does everyone like standing on the ceiling?" She raised an eyebrow and gave him a look.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 pm

"Chakra control training. Can be done anywhere." Zann dropped down from the ceiling and landed on the floor on his feet.

((Brile--read the post at the stadium))

iZann

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 pm

"Like Kiyoshi said, stop showing off." Cherry laughed a little then turned back to Brile. "So..are you okay?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games