Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:53 pm
Adyna knew of no reason why this wolf kizoku would keep speaking to her like this. It made no sense... That must be it. He's trying to catch her off guard.

"She asked me to kill the werewolf," she said guardedly, keeping an eye on Hayato's movements. "She told me not to kill you. But if you insist on keeping me from my mission, I will hurt you. Back off, wolf kizoku. You are out of your league."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:06 pm
"You know Saga-san, you really should knock before you enter." Sui said as he put the pillow down and exited the room, leaving the young Nekozoku behind. He saw Alcina standing near the doorway and smiled, "Hello Princess. I assume your curiosity lead you here as well?"  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:49 pm
"Oh am I?" Hayato asked, smirking. When the last word rolled out of his mouth, he suddenly pulled on his arms, grtting in the pain, he pulled the Mazoku over his head, and tried to throw her over himself. "Then take this! We are in a hurry!" He growled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:01 pm
"I-uh... I mean no! Er... I certainly wasn't listening in or anything like that!" Oh, yeah. That's brilliant... Like they're going to believe you. "I'm sorry," Alcina said with a quick embarrassed bow to Kuromi.

Adyna was ready for it. She saw the muscles in Hayato's arm move just before he tossed her. Instead of letting go, she helped his throw by jumping with it. She landed with a graceful backflip behind Hayato, still holding his arm. This time she retched it into an even more painful position behind his back. "I spoke the truth, wolf," she hissed in his ear. "I will not let you get in my way."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:35 pm
Hayato gritted in the pain, wincing. "Heh, well then, like I said, I spoke the truth myself, any of Akira's people, they are my enemy." He growled. "So you are my enemy, and my enemies will be taken care of."

Quickly he transformed into his wolf form, his arm growing into his wolf legs, and with a twist, he snapped at the mazoku, his fangs aiming for the throat again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:40 pm
((I'm back. ninja I wish I would have been able to post more before she got knocked out but I didn't have time.))

Opening her eyes slowly, Lunis saw that Hayato and Adyna were locked in combat. Had that creature really been that fast? She didn't even see the attack coming. She cursed herself for letting the mazoku catch her off guard.

Not far away, her dagger lay on ground. Lunis looked at Adyna and saw that she was well distracted. As silently as she could, she edged towards her her weapon. She was close, almost there...  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:55 pm
((Yay! Aisu's back! Ne... Kaze. Im me or pm me when you see this. We need to discuss something before I make my next post. xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:23 pm
Adyna ducked under his fangs and twisted his left paw once again, this time making sure she heard a sickening crack before letting him go. She was so focused on the wolf in front of her, she didn't see Lunis get up.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:31 pm
Hayato yelped in pain, this part he could not ignore. He fell to the ground, growling, but crying in the inside from the pain tearing into him. He tried to move his left fingers, but seeing that he was unable to do so, he had to accept the fact, that his arm was broken.

Knowing Adyna had orders of not killing him, he slowly changed into his human form, graoning in pain as his bones slowly adjusted into his human form. He graoned once again to feel that even back into his human form, they were still broken.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 6:34 pm
((Aw! Poor Hayato! *conveniently forgets she was the one that did it...* Lunis must save him!))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:16 pm
((Sad. sad ))

Lunis knew it was her chance. She picked up her dagger and slashed as hard as she could at Adyna's back. She heard a tear but in the brief chaos she couldn't tell if it was the mazoku's flesh or just clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Hayato gritting in the pain, kicked high, aiming for Adyna's stomach when he saw Lunis come behind her. His left arm objected to any movements, but if he did not act, he knew he would regret it later.

'Please, let her be wounded, even just a little!'He thought hard, his left arm screaming at him to stay still.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Adyna easily avoided the wounded Hayato's kick. However, she was completely unprepared for Lunis' dagger. She let out a ear piercing scream as it tore into her right shoulder blade.

She turned to face Lunis, but instead of fighting the werewolf, she ran. Ran back to the werewolf village. Now was not time for the puppet master to appear. Now was the time to work the strings and let that boy dance while she healed...

((Alright. Eclim's turn! I'll have Adyna come back in once Eclim has been defeated/repented (what ever Aisu has planned for him...) and Lunis is a Stranger. Good luck!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:50 pm
((Whoooosh. Methinks that...Aeldyn should come and be cool and do happy stuff. *has had too much caffeine*

~Aeldyn's RP will be in blue and Lunis will stay black so it's not confusing.~))

Aeldyn's long fox ears flickered and twitched as a sound came from behind the trees. Twigs snapping and shouts of battle rang out in the air. The sound was loud and very annoying to his ears. He shook his head, trying to dull the racket, which sent his long white hair flying about. Soon after, the noise ceased and a silence hung heavy in the air.

Had he been a full kitsune, his instincts would have made him run the other direction, away from the danger. But the kizoku part of him, the part that reasoned, could not allow him to flee when there might be someone in trouble. He liked helping people, especially the weak and the injured because he knew almost too well what it was like to feel awful, numbing pain. He didn't think anyone should have to go through that.

Throwing his cloth bag over his shoulder, he cautiously stalked forward. Nervously peering around a tree trunk, he caught a glimpse of two kizoku in the clearing. They were panting, one looked like he was in a great deal of pain; the other held a dagger tightly in her hands which dripped with a small amount of blood. The sight of it made him tremble. What had gone on here? he wondered.

Lunis cursed under her breath. She gripped the dagger, breathing slowly. The mazoku had escaped. At least she had wounded her but it still made her angry knowing that Adyna could be anywhere, even preying upon her little brother. They had to get back to the village. She looked over at Hayato. With a broken arm, would he still be able to fight? She wanted to ask him but just then something caught her attention. A flash of white appeared out of the corner of her eye.

((I had to do an edit because I forgot something. sweatdrop ))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:02 pm
((Methinks you are right! lol. Yay! Knew character!))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games