Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:10 am
"Turgon what an honor to see you again," said Oracle.

"Yes, an honor. Are you much better now sir?" asked Corona.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:45 am
'Wha--tt happened ?' asked a confused Scott looking around for Gemini his face contorted in confusement. He hovered upwards trying to see her really confused and worried the scary surroundings ceased to grab his attention.
'What do you need my love ?' he asked following the others worried and extermly anixous about his mothers conditon. She didn't have a history of this. What could it be ?.

The boy swam devotadly back to the mansion his sensor mask online until he suddenly frooze in mid swim his sensors detecting an odd anomly on land. It looked like some kind of hostage situation. He swam up to sore grappling himself back into te forest. It was girl from before and a group of unkowns. He leaped into the tree above recieving a birds eye view of the situation. He saw new comer..his eyes suddenly relased a forced blink a name surfacing in his mind..Turgon the newcomers name was Turgon and he was evil.. How did he know ?.
It was apparnet the girl required help and her freinds seemed to be clueless of where she was. He stood firing a rang it crashed into the ground between the girls captors realsing a thick goopy grey liquid spanning out and covering their feet it quickly set to become a inch thick rocky substance. They were trapped. He then leaped shooting tow more rangs he fell two trees in front of him giving a little more time to help the girl. He used his blades to cut the vines which covered her hands the talking panther was curious but time was short. He helped her up before in flash grappling them away quickly from the captors.

As he swung away hurridly his vision was clouded was sudden quick barrage of montages of sensless images to quick to be established. He suddenly grunted and lost consicnous in mid-air his grip lost on the girl as they went crashing into the forest.

Scott suddenly looked up seing two figures falling in the sky he rushed other to them at top speed he formed a cloud cacthing both of them. He left outa sigh of relieve seing one was Gemini on his massive cloud and unkown wearing one of dads uniform.. . He flew back to the others landing by his farther the boy out cold.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 am
'Gemini !' Robin fruitlessly yelled looking around for disapering daugther as Scott returned with her and the boy he helped Gemini off the cold and onto the ground. 'Gemini what happened ?' he aksed confused.

Spider-robin suddenly looked his S/R sense going haywire he was detecing a villains convention deep in the forest. 'Robin we've got bad have a picnic in the forest. It looks like the lead bears Turgon..' he exclaimed gettig his staffes ready.

'Turgon..' Robin's voice growled. Of course he had to be mixed up in this somehow of someway. He turned to Scott his face stern and fit for battle. 'Take the boy back to the mansion now ! no buts' he ordered sternly. He wanted to keep his son safe and away from scum like Turgon for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 am
'Yes farther' he replied dryly the look on his dads face looked like it could kill. He rocketed back the mansion knowing his dad would be mad if dawdled or took an stupid detour. He landed back inisde the mansion the boy still hovering knocked out on a cloud. 'Hello ?' he asked cautiouly.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:23 am
Draco ran over to Gemini and gave her a small hug. "Where'd you go? What happened?" He asked rapidly. His eyes were looking around, wary that Turgon was lurking nearby.

Scorpio bowed to Turgon. "It's an honor to see you again."

Black Feather bowed to Turgon. "A great honor to see you. And it's good to see that you are well." She looked in the direction the strange boy that wore Robin's uniform went. "Should we pursue?"

Raven nodded her head. "Alright. I'll help however I can."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm
"Ok, love place these two sticks with wires onto her stomach. And Raven hand me that scope so I may see whats up inside her body," said Fox as she turn the computers on. She than heard Scotts' voice. "On sec thought Raven go see what Scott wants. Arachnid and I will handle the rest," said Fox as she placed the scope onto Star.

"Will it hurt?" asked Starfire.

"No, but itmy feel cold," saud Fox. She than put the two tubes in her ears and listen to Star's body and looked at the computer. Her eyes went wide and said, "Amazing."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm fine but Turgon and his followers. I saw them all. Well, the ones he had with them of course," said Gemini. "We go to him but he would be leaving already since he figure where I know where their at now. It's best to ehad back to the mansion," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, no. We must head back to headquaters and think things out on how we'll attack Gemini and her teammates. Even those Titans since they build their team together now. They might be a little bit more stronger but we'll always be at our top again," said Turgon as he took them all with him back to headquaters in the shadows.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 pm
When they head back to the mansion Gemini flew straight towards inside and sat on the couch feeling a little weak. "Huh," she sighed.

"Wow, Star ma'm your pregnet with Robin's kid," said Fox as she looked at the computer, scanners and stuff.

"What," said Starfire but than a smile came upon her face.

"Hay Scott," said Gemini as she looked at the boy who was knocked out. "He saved me, Imust thank him and repay him when he awakens," said Gemini as she held the boy in her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:11 pm
Raven left the medical room to walk over to Scott. "Hello Scott." She noticed the boy in Scott's arms. "I guess you caught him... What happened?"

Draco walked into the mansion. He looked over at the boy Scott carried. "If he saved you, then he must be good... We shouldn't imprison him again."

~~

Scorpio nodded his head. "Okay, boss, have any plans?"

Black Feather settled herself in one of the chairs in the headquarters. "Yes, we'll be able to beat them. We were speaking about perhaps harnessing the powers of Draco and Arachnid with Ryan."  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:39 am
'Dracos right he risked his butt for Gemini lets give him a room to sleep in' Scott suggested. 'Let me take him off you hands big sister' he smiled hovering the boy up on a cloud.

'Congratulation mother' Arachnid excalimed after fitting the equipment as sonogram of the bady appearing on a screen. It was a white blob which wasn't distriticve to form a feasbile body yet.

Ryan entered the room as if one cue and bowed deeply seing his master Turgon. 'Master it's a honour to be in your presence' he whispered delciately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am
Robin entered the mansion silent through the matter. This was odd it looked this mini dupilcate of him meant well but where did he come from ? various unfeasible Beast Boyish theroies cropped to mind like radioactives clones..  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am
Vesta sat on the couch. Listening to the plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 pm
"Oh, joyess," said Fox in a happy tone. "Oh, looks like everyone is here. I'll go tell the great news," she said as she ran out the room.

"Hm, Arachnid you sure know how to pick the only perfect girl for you now," said Starfire.

~~~~~

Gemini said, "K just take him to the medical room and. . ." then they all heard Fox runninf in the room al happy. "Hay Foxy! Any other great news we should know?" asked Gemini.

"Yes, actually. Everyone and specially you mister busy Robin," said Fox with a smile. "Starfire was feeling weak earlier as you all know and so we took her to the medic room to give ehr a cheak up. So we did and it turns out that Starfire Is Pregnet!" yelled Fox in happy tone.

"Whoa! And they ain't even married and never new you had it in you dad," said Gemini as she looked at him. "Wow you certainly got busy daddy and I'm happy for both of you though, aw I just adore babies," said Gemini.

"So do I," said Fox. "And Gem I already know you love kids your just great with them and it looks like you, Scott, and Arachnid going to have another sibling," she said.

"Yup," said Gemini with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looks like your going to get another sibling my son," said Starfire with a smile. "Now I wonder how your father is going to react now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:18 pm
Oracle turned herself into a black crow and landed on Turgon's shoulder.

Corona sar in a chair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Fortunna and Rose said hello to everyone again after they all came back in. They both saw Fox running in the room and annouced the news. "Wow Star's pregnet," said Rose.

"That's so cool. And yes children are so adorable," said Fortunna.

"Yes they are," asid Rose. After hearinf Fox engaged and now Starfire's pregnet. "Wow to special things are happening now. Pregnecy and a wedding coming," she said.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:38 pm
"Turogn that I have an idea. How about we steal every kid that Robin and starfire took in as their own. Meaning Arachnid, Gemini, and Scott. Those three seem to be powerful," explained Corona.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Now all we need to do is find Rose somebody to love," said Fortunna.

"Wha! Come on Fortuna. That's nice of you to do so but I don't think anybody would like me in the love term," said Rose.

"Oh, come on Rose. You'll never know if you trie," said Fortunna.

"Sorry but maybe I mean't to be alone. Excuse me i need some air," said Rose. "Oh, and congrats to Rob, Star, Arac and Fox," she said as she walked outside. She sat down in a chair and looked out into the ocean.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:57 pm
Leo sighed and said,"Uhg.....haveing a kid seems like too much trouble."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games