Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 pm
Taiku looked at the girl. She had carmel like skin and dark hair. He still had a stoic expression on his face and approached her, "Says the girl who says arrogance as arrogantance," He turned away from her, giving her the cold shoulder. What did she know? He was a genius. He knew everything. She was just a woman, someone who would be after his money in the future. He was infact Taiku, the great inventor. He turned back to his teacher.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Xiah was still up there with eyes that are red from crying so much, but tears were still falling drip by drip. "When you get a new sensei, your old sensei never cares about you anymore" Xiah said out loud so everybody can hear, even the sensei.  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm
goes right infront on xiah and starts telling at him "you call yourself i man dude stop crying take it like a man"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Naruto punched byakuga, "You'll never understand the pain i had since I WAS 2!!" Xiah said crying. "JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET AWAY FROM ME!!"  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:47 pm
punches xiah to but in the face hard "no i will not shut up and what pain?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:52 pm
Xiah was sent flying from that punch and his katana got loose and stabbed thy "MY PARENTS DIED FROM A FRIGGIN GANG THAT ATTACKED ME A WEEK AGO!! I'M AM AN AVENGER!!! THE ONLY ONE THAT I TRUST IS MY SISTER WHO ADOPTED ME!!!" Xiah couldn't stop crying and was screaming in pain.  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:53 pm
"ok you parents died and so did mine at least some adopted you atleast you got a family!!!"byakuga screams  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:57 pm
"AGH!! my thy!!" The katana in xiah's thy went deeper into his body.  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm
runs to him and just looks at it "psh should i even help you" pulls the katana out fast  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm
"AHGGG!!!!" Xiah screamed. "WHY'D YOU PULL IT OUT SO QUICKLY!! YOU KNOW YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!! WE LEARNED IT THE ACADEMY!!"  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 pm
"i know i just like it when people screams" pokes the body with the katana  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:05 pm
"AGH!!!!!!!!!" Xiah kept on screaming. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!!"  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 pm
"maybe ..maybe not"raka appears and touches the blood wound  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:09 pm
"AHHHH!!" Xiah summoned a clone to carry him. Xiah also took the katana. "AGH!!" Xiah look toward to byakuga. Xiah summoned more clones to distract byakuga  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:11 pm
raka attacks the clone that carrying xiah and byakuga does hand signs "ryugga no jutsu" a fire dragon destroys the clone and raka touches the wound "xiah just let the dog do the work"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games