Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:58 pm
((Dieing of laughter)) Andurael sighed. He was plum out of reasons to get her off. "Come on, Kaie, you need to lie down." He resorted to try and pull her off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:01 pm
"Doesn't mean I won't go get it." Cobain retorted, striding over and snatching the roll from the horse, shaking it to clear the dust. He walked back over, sighing and laying it on the ground. "Please?" He asked, indicating the bedroll.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:03 pm
(My parents want to know what the hell is wrong with me that I'm choking and falling off my chair laughing.)

"No," she said stubbornly. "I'm bloody comfortable, and you can't make me." She shrugged at Andurael, and sighed. "Why can't I just go to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Anthenor could almost sense the jealousy from Cobain. His was redder now. "Okay. I need to work on this fire some more and you guys are distracting me."

Andurael threw his hands in the air. "I give up!" And he walked away to keep watch of the camp.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:18 pm
"You should just get in the bed, Kiae." Cobain said, laying a hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:20 pm
(What's bad is that I'm like this in real life when I get tired enough.)

"I'm comfortable," she insisted, her eyes watering - partly out of being tired, and partly because she was getting upset. "I broke a bloody Bond, I had to deal with some creepy...thing...and all I want is to sleep. I could've been awake by now if I'd just been left alone!"
She blinked, and a tear trailed down her face. She was definitely overtired now.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 pm
"Is the problem because you are jealous? I'm not interested in Kiae like that. I want her for a sister and a leader, but not to court." He went back to tending the fire. It gave him focus with the void and saidin feeding Fire into the weak flames as the slowly grew. "She is crying, she is so exhausted. I would've worn armor if I knew she would do this, but it's too late now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:27 pm
((Heh. Kiae and Cry rhyme. rofl ))
"You'll sleep better in the bedroll." Cobain insisted half-heartedly. He didn't like seeing Kiae cry. "You'll be even more comfortable. Oh, for Light's sake." He sighed, picking her up and laying her on the roll. "There, the end." Cobain said flatly. He knew neither Kiae or her Warder would be happy with that, but he was beginning to consider picking a fight with Anethenor to get him to move.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:30 pm
(Now Anthenor needs to get armor to protect himself against Kiae! rofl )

Kiae mumbled something obscene under her breath, and something about Andurael's sword, but she was exhausted. Within seconds she was asleep, curled on the bedroll.

(We can always do a timeskip when you guys are ready. I'd love to see Andurael's reaction to Cobain manhandling his Aes Sedai.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:32 pm
((Either way's good with me. I was sure Andurael would be pretty pissed. rofl ))  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:44 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(We're talking talons. Bad.)

Sielle smiled coyly at him before turning around with a swish of her skirts and began walking past him, blantantly ignoring him.

((Oh, 'kay then. The ******** am I supposed to do now? gonk ))
"Bloody pathetic little..." "You never answered my question about strategy." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm
"Andurael is not gonna like that." Even less than Kiae falling asleep on him. He took his prod out of the fire, but forgetting to stop with weaving fire. He tried to put out the prod, but when it stuck the ground flame shot out. "Bloody ashes!" He yelled in a low whisper being mindful of Kiae. He stopped channeling and put it out for real. He thought a minute. He heard that the legendary Moiraine Sedai did a similar thing with a staff. Could he translate this to his sword?

((I'm fine with a time skip))  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Oh, 'kay then. The ******** am I supposed to do now? gonk ))
"Bloody pathetic little..." "You never answered my question about strategy." He said.

"Oh?" she asked calmly. "I thought I just did." Sielle smiled at him, revealing none of her emotions, and waited for a reaction to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Oh?" she asked calmly. "I thought I just did." Sielle smiled at him, revealing none of her emotions, and waited for a reaction to that.

"No, you babbled like the little fool you've been proving yourself to be." Dorian snapped, out of patience.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:47 pm
(So, no Andurael reaction for now? Timeskip.)

Kiae woke up as the sun hit her eyelids, and groaned. "What the..." she managed, and looked around. Anthenor was still at the bloody fire, and she tried to find Cobain. She didn't remember much about what had happened last night after that weird man left, and sat up, stiff.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games