Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:48 pm
Yokai smiled at Syoshi and said, "Sure. Ookkami summoning: Flame Wolf!" Yokai still had blood on his thumb so he pounded the ground as a blood red wolf, with red eyes came out in a puff of smoke. Yokai got on it as he gently pat the wolf, "So, where to ne-" Yokai paused as he sensed something strange and said, "Kage Bushin No Jutsu!" Yokai created 3 clones and they all ran to the kage's office, "What I meant to say is, where to next?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:18 pm
Hm, it really wouldn't matter
Syoshi smiled with her eyes closed as she held onto the wolf; sitting up
Maybe we should go find Teddy or something..

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:25 pm
"hmm, Teddy said not to follow him, but as a higher rank than him, i can go if i want to. But I will still respect his decisions, even if teddy was a traitor." Yokai clenched his teeth as he said this and looked up into the sky, but than looked back at Syoshi, he smiled and said, "You like wolves?" The sky wolf licked Syoshi's hands, "Hey, she likes you. Oh and i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Yokai Hasamoto, Special Jounin of the Leaf."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:22 pm
Uh...what do you mean by traitor?
She had a questionable expression on her face now; you could see it in her eyes. Syoshi closed her eyes for a moment with a smile as the wolf licked her face; to her it was cute, but she didn't like the slobber so much.
I geuss now is the time to introduce myself as well. Call me Syoshi, I'm from the Moon Village. Heh, I've been slacking off on learning jutsu but only because my sensei was a slacker when I was a gennin. Oh well. My village is pretty quiet, so I geuss there arin't much ninja anymore.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:44 pm
A clone appeared out of know where .... "Meet me at the beach im there with my little brother ...." the clone said disappearing  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Yokai nodded and looked at Syoshi, "Let's go to mist beach!" Yokai was about ride, but a few seconds before he could move, a kunai his the ground with a note attached to it. It said:
Look behind you
Yokai did what the note had said and saw somekind of demon-like ninja. Yokai was shocked but got off the wolf and said, "Who are you?" The ninja smiled and said, "Hmph, that's rude. Shouldn't you say hello before you say 'Who are you'?" Yokai said it again, "Who are you?" The ninja smiled, "None of your buisness." The ninja wore, a white bandana covering his head, and shades. He wore no headband, and his eyes were glowing, blood-red. Yokai stood still.

Dripples

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:39 pm
The wolf rushed off with me; but Syoshi didn't notice that Yokai wasn't riding next to her.
Huh..
She looked over her shoulder and saw another ninja with him back at the park.
--Uh--
Syoshi was going to jump off the wolf, but it was flying through the woods.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:41 pm
Yokai made a handsign and make the flame wolf disapear but not the sky wolf. Yokai whispered into the sky wolf's ear and it nodded. The sky wolf then started to run, but the ninja threw a kunai heading towards Syoshi's face. Yokai saw what was happening and jumped, getting his arm hit. Yokai then said, "RUN!" The sky wolf the flew into the sky and disappeared behind a cloud. Yokai smiled and whispered to himself, "Please be safe you two." Yokai then looked back at the ninja and said, "What do you want? A fight? Cause I'll give you one." The ninja smiled as he took off his bandana reveiling horns. Yokai said, "Man, you don't even suprise me anymore. What are you? A demon?" The ninja nodded and in a sllit second, Yokai was on the ground, "Okkkkkay that was weird. Sharingan! Byakugan! Sei Naru Transformation!" With all of this said, Yokai activated the Sharingan, Byakugan, and transformed into the final angle stage. Yokai was now a powerful angle, with both sharingan and byakugan, "Bring it on." Yokai with his sharigan, saw that the demon was moving fast, but not to fast to devieve the sharingan. Yokai saw everything coming and grabbed the fists.

After 30 minutes, Yokai was already tired out. He punched the demon, and it flew back into a rock. Yokai knew that his chakra was almost gone so he deactivated everything. "Looks like I lost." The demon smiled and with a kunai he ran at Yokai. But in another split second, Yokai took out his katana as he held it out straight. The demon ran into it, but also he managed to throw the kunai and hit Yokai in the chest. Yokai coughed up blood. The demon was about to die and said, "Heh, you're just like your father. You're very strong." Yokai had his eyes wide open and said, "My fath-" But in another second, the demon sunk into the ground, and Yokai fell. He quickly took out a scroll, and took both of his sharingan and byakugan and his katana into it. The scroll contained the sharangan, byakugan and his katana. He then wrote a note that said, "To Yuzuki." Then the scroll disapeared. Yokai after that, fell downn dead. The sky wolf came back down to the ground and it disappeared leaving Syoshi standing on the ground. Suddenly a note appeared in Syoshi's hands and the note said:
Dear Syoshi,
If you read this, than that means I'm dead right now. I've made it so that after i die, a note would appear in your hands. Even though I've only known you for only maybe an hour, but as they say, Love at first sight. Yeah I kinda fell in love with you. But this is what I say to you. But tell, the hokage about my death.
Love,
Yokai Hasamoto

( I just made that up so my death would be dramtatic XD, but also romantic blaugh lol, oh and by the way, you didn't leave. You were hiding behind a cloud)  

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 pm
The clone disappeared due to Teddy Yamanaka Kinuga had died in Mist from some creature.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm
Syoshi blinked, so confused as she squeezed the note in her hand.
Wow...
She looked down at the ground, wondering where Teddy's clone went and had only known Yokai for a moment; althought she was saddened about both of their deaths, only a few tears came out. She wiped them as she walked to the office; fufilling what Yokai wanted her to do.

( wow guys..how gay... XD I shoulda killed ya both )

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:24 am
(lol, i was just bored, so i did that XD, and i also wanted by death to be cool : cool : )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm
((You could have PM'ed me so you would face off against Zeramaru and win but have a leathal poison in you that will kill you as well eh your loss))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm
Shinro walked into the park to see two sword hilts jutted from the ground. Walking over to them, he pulled the first one out revealing Blackhole. Setting it down, he pulled the other out to show the chakra-controlling blade. "Jackpot." He muttered holding the two katanas.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:13 pm
Andrew after the inciddent had come to the park and sat on a bench that had moss growing on it. "Wow that was wierd," he said in a whispered tone of vioce as he started to relax. There was a katana on his back which belonged to his older brother while he lived in sand.  

teddy_byakuga

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:14 pm
"You have katana's too so let's spar." Shinro said cockily as he held the two katana's in his hands.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games