Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm
"I'll kill you," she vowed, trying to cover herself in only a shift. "I'll break the Bond, and then I'll kill you, and then I'll leave you for the vultures."
Kiae's face was bright pink, and she narrowed her eyes as if she was imagining what she would do to him if she could channel at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 pm
"But first, you're going to take a bath." Cobain said sternly. He looked down at her quizically. "Why are you so embarrassed, Kiae? It's not like I've never seen you in your skin before."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:22 pm
"Because it's different now," she muttered, staring at her lap. "We're not lovers. And you're acting like a complete idiot about it," she added stiffly. "I'm still bleeding, and you insist on manhandling me!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:30 pm
"I still love you, Kiae. I always have." Cobain said softly, lifting her chin to stare into her eyes. "And you still love me. That makes us lovers, in my eyes." He sighed heavily. "Lovers or no, I need to wash the wound in your chest, and I need to patch it up. I'm manhandling you because it needs to happen and you're not cooperating."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:31 pm
"Because I'm a grown woman and I'm capable of doing everything myself," she replied, her voice growing softer from embarassment. "And of course I still love you...I would have died then because of that."
She jerked her chin from his hand, tears of embarassment and something else in her eyes now. "But it doesn't matter anyway," she whispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:36 pm
((If I spell lvoe, Kaie, or jsut one more time I think I'm gonna slaughter a lamb or something. stressed ))
"Love is all that really does matter in this world, Kiae." Cobain said gently, wiping her tears with his knuckle.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:39 pm
( rofl And here I'm wondering why it takes you so friggin' long to post!)

She shrugged at that. "Not really, when you're being hunted down by Darkfriend and Myrddraal and Light knows what else and you could wake up and be dead one morning," she said bitterly. "Love's the last thing I need right now. Look what it does - I've got a hole in me!"
Her tone became one of exasperation, and she was hoping her Warder would believe her words and turn away from her, and not keep breaking down the defenses she had so carefully built.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:42 pm
"If everyone lived by love, there would be no Shadowspawn, no hunting, none of that." Cobain reasoned, shrugging. "And don't even say that. Love is far from the last thing you need, without love life is nothing. I know. It's just empty."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:45 pm
Kiae grit her teeth in frustration. It was getting harder and harder to push the stubborn man away from her, and she was getting tired of doing so to begin with.
"Why are you so stubborn about me?" she asked finally, honestly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:51 pm
"Because I love you, Kiae." He said simply. "You're all I've got. As far as I know, I have no living family. I've got one friend, and you know how Sevran is." He explained, shaking his head slightly. "And I know you feel the same way sometimes. I'm not the only one in your life, but you still need me like I need you. Why are you trying so hard to push me away, Kiae?" He asked.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 pm
She shook her head, unable to speak for a moment as she willed the tears to go away. Closing her eyes instead, she shrugged.
"Because...you are the only person in my life now," she admited, her voice thick. "Andurael is gone, and Ethin will never be what he is to Esole. And I don't want to lose you."
Shaking her head again in frustration, she shuddered slightly at the effort of holding her tears in. "So that's why," she managed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:57 pm
"You're not going to lose me." Cobain murmured. He leaned forward and rested his forehead against Kiae's. "I'm going to be here for you. I promise."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am
She jerked back as if stung, opening her eyes to stare at him. "I've heard those words before," she muttered. "And what did you do? You left. You'll leave again, too," she shot at him, struggling to her feet as a look of pain crossed her face.
"I seem to be the kind of person people leave. You left, Andurael left," she sighed. "There's no point in this, we keep going around in circles it seems."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:08 pm
"Let's not go through this again." He sighed, running his hands through his hair. "I had to do what I did. I didn't want to leave you and I never will again, but I had to."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:58 am
"You see what I mean?" Kiae asked, trying to adjust her shift around for more modesty. "We keep going in circles, and we never get anywhere. Now, I thought you were going to sew my dress up, and if you don't mind, I'll go wash myself."
Shrugging to herself, she made her way to the stream and sat down next to it, feeling the cold water with a wince.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games