Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:41 pm
Ice Moon stood back up after being tripped. She looked to Robin and then to Starfire. "Great!" she hissed. She than looked to the both, opend her mouth and made a loud schreeching sound. Like a horrible scream.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 am
Robin crumbled to the ground the scream pirecing his ears like a dagger through flesh. He diver his hand into utility belt pulling out a set of ear plugs. He drilled them firmly into his ears the chalk scrapping noise was softened to a bearable tone. He got up charging at the screeching girl launching a kick burrowing itself deep in her stomach. Hopefully this would wind the girl or at least put her off. The question nagging him at the back of his head was why was the girl attacking Starfire ?.

Jason got out the Batmobile by leaping out to the edge of the crator. He gazed down below to find a vareity of out cold strangely dressed people and one huge crow. Now I wonder what these guys were doing ?, he recongised one from the group of rejects which had attacked him and the Titans last night. Looked like the Titans had a huge gallery of enemies, more then the papers would seem to let on.

Beastboy soared back unconrtably his wings spasmed into a shape causing gravity to take control. He quickly moprhed into a hawk and raced after Gemini. He was confused at her actions why did she want to be taken away ?, he used his keen hawk eyes to zoom in on fleeing child. His eyes widened in ice cold shock, Gemini was craddling a gun. He diverted more power to his wings chasing after her, something was horribly was here and needed to be stopped.

Felinus lay sprawled on the ground out for the count, a rogue piece of stone had caught him on the head during the creation of the chasm on the floor. However due to all the commotion and key fights from other characters no one had noticed him silently removed from the battle. He lay by a set of overflowing bins waiting for someone to find him.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm
Cronus awoke from be knocked out but he was still in his huge crow form. He shook his feathers and looked down to Castor. He glared at the boy and said, "Stupid wolf!" Cronus then looked around and spotted a girl on the ground too(Calypso).

Starfire covered her ears as Ice Moon screech so loud. Her ears so much in pain now, she felt as if she was going to bleed now. It just oonly felt that way. Once the woman was kicked down, Star removed her hands from her ears and began to walk towards Ice Moon. Once Star walked to her, she grabbe Ice Moon and held her up in front of her. "What do you want?" she ordered. Her eyes then began to glow green.

"Lynx!" yelled Sparrow Girl in anger. "You are mine!" she yelled again and punched Lynx with a a powerful wind punch since big guest of wind formed around her hand. She then kicked Lynx in the stomach and the sides. She then punched her again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:28 pm
Lynx felt every hit that Sparrow Girl gave her. Every hit was painful, but then Lynx stopped her. She grabbed Sparrow Girl by the neck, had her scepter appeat, and pointed the sharpest part to Sparrow's neck. "You dare challenge me!" yelled Lynx. "I bet you even want to turn back into your old normal self now do you. Well, thant's too bad honey. I was going to wait until you came to me but it got boring. So I came to you instead," she explained. "Now should I kill you or curse you even more," she added on.

Virgo jumped to the building where Ice Moon, Starfire, and Robin were. Though she stood there without them noticeing her. She then looked away from them and towards Sparrow Girl and Lynx. She watch as Lynx held the scepter to the girl's neck. She smirked but then looked back to Ice Moon.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm
Ice Moon tried struggling in Starfire's hand but couldn't. She then looked to her and answered, "Your blood is what I want. You see when I suck a beautiful girl's blood I become beautiful even more. But when I have a taste of an angel or elf blood it gives been great power and makes me more beautiful. Now your blood is very tasty and different. Your even a pretty girl but once I had a taste of your blood you should of been dead already but your still alive. Still I must have more of yours to stay alive and you shall die once I do." Ice Moon's eyes then glowed blue, place her hand on Starfire's arm and started to screech again but only to Starfire now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:47 pm
Starfire heard what Ice Moon said and was about to hit her with starbolts when that screeching sound came back. Starfire heard it too well and began to hurt even more this time since she was too close to Ice Moon. Star then screamed in pain and release Ice Moon from her hands. She fell to her knees as she tried covering her ears. But the pain was hurting her so much, that Starfire eye's widen and shot a huge blast of starbolts at Ice Moon.

Sparrow Girl could feel the scepter at her neck. She then lifted the gun up towards Lynx's head. "How about no," she said. "How about you die instead!" she yelled. but Sparrow couldn't bring herself to pull the trigger yet but she wanted to so bad. She wanted this witch dead once and for all.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 am
At the attack Robin pulled out a grappling hook lacthing onto Ice moon. Activating the retraction function he began to drag her away from Starfire, this was over. The girls reasoning for wanting to attack Starfire was sick and needed to be stopped. However in the back of his mind he began to theorise that somehow Sparrow girl knew this villians after last night's battle when he first arrived in Gotham.

Jason stepped back cautiously as the crow below began to awake and talk, even for Gotham this was strange and even bordering on plain and simple weird. Plus he was unsure who was good or bad in this situtation making it harder to determine who's butt to kick. As he looked up he heard numerous echeoes around the alley, sounded like the Titans were all tied up. Just his luck he's dealing with a talking animal and the Titans were no where to be found.

Beastboy shot after Sparrow girl desperately pecking at the girl with secptor's face determined to reduce Sparrow girls need to use the dreaded firearm she had shown. He screeched loudly hovering between the two using his claws alongside his beck to push back the girl. What had gotten into Sparrow girl ?, he thought they'd taught her much better to use weapons, espcially with Robins hate of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:29 pm
"You can't do it sweety," teased Lynx. She made a smirk but then looked to Beast Boy. She glared at him and said, "You shouldn't get into peoples buisness boy!" She then kicked Beast Boy in the back. "Come on little girl Shoot Me! You know you want but it appears you can't bring yourself to do it!"  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Beastboys was sent rocketing with frighting force into the wall, the front and back of his proud feathered body began to throb he head flopped back lazily the reverse angle did not help his mild dizziness, he slowly began to regain control other his limp body his headache being drowned into a sea of stragety tryign to avoid Sparrow girl making a terrible mistake. He finally rolled other shaping his wing into a crocked C rolling other onto his chest, in a blink he transfromed in a salad green panther, the green of course did not do the panther the real threat it had. He roared loudly pouncing on the girl desperately clawing at her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Sparrow Girl hated hearing the voice coming from that witches mouth. But she was right, Sparrow couldn't bring herself to shoot but she had to. She then saw Beast Boy get hurt and was growing angry. But now she saw Lynx on the ground becasue of Beast Boy.

Starfire stood up finally, feeling weak. She looked to Ice Moon and then to Robin. She than remembered about Sparrow Girl and wondered where she could be. "Sparrow Girl," she said. Star looked back to Ice Moon and glared towards her.

Sparrow Girl landed next to Beast Boy and Lynx. "Beast Boy," she said softly. She pointed the gun towards Lynx again and said, "Take the curse off of me or else." She said those words harshly now and meaner. Sparrow than used her wind powers to push Beast Boy off of Lynx but gently. Still pointing the gun at Lynx with the other hand.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Ice Moon began to stand up again. She stared at both Starfire and Robin and glared at them both. "I wonder how that little girl of yours is," she said in a teasing tone. "The first time I saw her is when she was curse and now she looks all torn up," said Ice Moon with a chuckle. Then took out her sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 pm
Lynx punched Beast Boy when he attacked her. She then stared to Sparrow Girl and stood back up. "No!" she said with an glare. "Brat," said Lynx and transformed her hand into a lynx paw and scratced Sparrow Girl on the face. Then licked the blood off her claws.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:16 pm
Sparrow Girl screamed in pain at her face and covered it. She then pointed the gun again at Lynx and pulled the trigger and the pullet hit Lynx's arm. Dropped the gun, turned into a black wolf, and attacked Lynx to the ground and bit her shoulder again. Sank her teeth in, jumped off and blood dripped from her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:49 am
The gun shot echeoed like the roar of a stalking predator wiping out all noises in the surroundings it touched. Jason smiled wacthing the girl using a weapon, the girl had game and a pretty decent aim. Wonder what Titan boy would say now his little child was firing guns, maybe this would be the final push to get the titans to take the plunge and dragged out to sea back to where ever they came from. Despite the brutal battle Jason couldn't help taking his eyes of the gun. Time to get rid of them and go back to Gotham having some more 'average' crime.

The ringing of the gun shot bizzarely caused Robin to freeze and enter a state of confusion and panick towards his team mates below. Also the taunts of Ice moon caused him to believe Sparrow girl was in serious danger. 'Star wacth her while I check out what's going on below' Robin charging towards the roof side. He gazed down to see what seemed to be an animal form Sparrow girl attacking someone and a smoking gun beside her, Sparrow girl didn't had a tell tale wound of a gunshot, it was only the victim of Sparrow girls brutal attack who had a wound...no she couldn't have...no....

Beastboy let out a small gasp, though in his animal form it came out as more of a squeaky growl, the recording his eyes had taken could not be registered, the image was so shocking and heart stopping. He lay thier his nose throbbing trying to pull himself out of the shock he'd just been dragged into. He was unable to muster any of his muscles to respond to get up and least stop Sparrow girl from countining in her brutal attack of the girl.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Starfire hated the words coming out of Ice Moon's mouth. Though he daughter was in danger because of this woman and whoever helped her. When Starfire heard the gunshot, she became still and felt scared. Was her daughter shot or someone else. Hoping that it wasn't Sparrow Girl who was wounded. Starfire wanted to follow Robin but stayed, to make sure Ice Moon didn't go anywhere.

Sparrow Girl growled fiecrely at Lynx. She realised what she had done but for some reason wanted more. Sparrow walked even closer to the witch in her black wolf form and growled even louder. "Be glad I didn't kill you!" she yelled. More growls came from her mouth and she showed her bloody pierly white teeth and snarled even more.

Cronus got up from the huge whole after hearing a gunshot that woke him up. When he stood out he spotted a girl on the ground with her shoulder all bloody. Even her arm. He than looked to Sparrow Girl and saw that the gun was near her now but on the ground. He smiled and said, "So you do have guts! Heh!"

Sparrow Girl looked away from Lynx and to Cronus. She growled at him now and made a wolf bark, telling him to back off and shut it. "Shut it!" she yelled towards Cronus. "And whipe that smile off your face!" she growled. Sparrow than started walking closer to him now.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff