Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:02 pm
I didn't mean two exact same maps. I thought it would be better in Mythanos and not here. We already have the Crystallis academy here and Syam.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:13 pm
I thought the crystallis Academy was more of a research institute, than an actual school. and i forgot about Syam, though i thought it was more of a place for those with truly expansive learning. I just figured a place for younger folk to learn would be helpful, but if you think itd be more useful in mythanos.

and it woudlnt have been the same place. i had an entirely different school area idea. dont matter to me though.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm
When you think about it; most towns have schools. Syam is more known to have universities and such.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm
aight, i guess ill put it in mythanos if you wish then.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 am
XD ok so what if we had a place like alcatraz here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 am
Well, there is the october reformatory as far as prisons go.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 am
thats a prison?

I didnt know that XD

ok that works  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 pm
Area name biggrin eralo Cavern

Landscape: Cavern

Description:Located deep, under Deralo Castle, accessible through a long forgotten passageway. Sealed up ages ago by a Deralo King, ruined caverns rest undisturbed in the darkness. Though the nearest parts of these caverns were once well lit, and used by the Deralo Royal family, and their servants as store rooms, the deeper parts of the caverns have never been explored thoroughly, and some of the cavern’s greatest secrets have yet to be discovered. There are odd markings in places in these caverns, an old writing that few, if any living person can read, and hidden deep within the darkness, there lies a solidly sealed door, marked with an ancient crest that even fewer people would recognize.

And, the second one i had thought up.

Area name: Deralo Depths

Landscape: Cavern/Labs

Description: Hidden deep inside Deralo Caverns, behind an ancient door, lies an abandoned structure, deep under Deralo Field, a skillfully made, though still ancient, series of rooms and chambers, laced with a similar technology to that that was once used to lift skyrim, before its fall. with thermoelectric power, in the machines that still work anyway, and holographic displays, though most are broken, its clear that this facility hails from an age long past. Originally built by the Atlanteans, this facility has been abandoned for ages, and has as a result, has fell into ruin. It seems some of the technology here may still work, and others may be repairable with work, time, and knowledge. The original purpose of this facility, however, seems to be lost to the ages… for now.

This Area has a series of smaller chambers, with many of them connected to a large central room, that had four long platforms running off, over a dark chasm that seems man made, though two platforms have fallen in completely, and a third seems damaged enough one would want to be careful on. Off in the darkness, too far for any firelight to see, are a pair of large doors, sealed shut for now, that run from the ceiling, to the floor, at the far end of the chasm.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 pm
Smarties would have to approve of these I think.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:36 pm
I sorta figured that wwhen i typed them up. i just figured id get it outta the way though, rather than forget to post them later on. just hope Smarties pokes his head in sometime soon.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:55 pm

Map Name: ARC- A.C.P 093. Myth City state of
Landscape/Area: Modern Urban , Sea/Space Dock and Port, Military Base, and Large City-State , Industrial Zone.
Description: Welcome to the city state of[Insert name here]. This area is mainly closed off to outside world of myth. Not known to Ryuu or Chikara. This was a Effort of the ID fleet colonization fleet Delta Four. One side a vast forest, with the other a expended ocean. The area is mostly like earth today, but with a little more advanced technologies. It does act as a Industrial city, with schools, home areas, a large downtown with recreational areas located around the area. It does have a police force, Democratic Goverment , and others.( Like Hospitals and the such )

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm
This isn't Earth. It would be fine if this was an outpost of the base or something.
Also, I think it wouldn't be a good idea to have contact with Earth. While the place you're talking about is fictional, Earth is real. I'm not saying 'don't have the place originate on Earth', but 'Maybe if we could have something happen so that the outpost is cut off from Earth by something'. What you're describing is very high tech, but I think we might be able to work around it somehow...
Also, we have a rule against guns. I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, I just figured I should tell you before something happens.
Fanatic? Have anything to contribute?  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:10 pm
I don't know. I think with the planet of Verspya supposed to be rather lo-tech that having something like that would be too harsh a contrast. I also don't like the idea of it being in contact with Earth, like you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:13 pm
I was actually thinking that if it were an outpost-like base, it could be located in Mythanos somewhere. It seems to match more since there are some advanced places there that even have motor vehicles. We could even say it's a place that not many Mythanians dare to go because it's just so mysterious(to them anyway).  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:18 pm
Yeah, I think you're right. I would be okay with it in Mythanos.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games