Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:45 pm
James swiflt ran to the window "Wait! Dont go alone.......It's not safe!" Heshouted after her  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:50 pm
"I'll be fine! I'm just going to get Onee-sama!" Tea said and stopped. She drifted a few feet away from the window.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 pm
"I promised I wouldnt let you out of my sight........I dont want you getting killed..........PLease" he said climbing out of the window  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:53 pm
Sheila was silent, laying on a vertical wall in the alley. She peeked around the alley corner, looking quietly around and then using the thead to pull her bac into place. She sighed, sure she looked wierd and at the same not really caring.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Tea looked frustrated, "But... Argh! Fine!" She flew over to James and lifted him up, "Hold on tightly!" She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:03 pm
"I was going to see if I could awaken my vampire powers that I might have but this is fine too" James mumbled politely as he hung on tight making sure his gun was loaded with the other  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:06 pm
Tea took to the sky, not caring that it's supposed to be the male who carries the female.
After a few moments she found Pre half awake on the ground, bleeding from multiple stab injuries, "Onee-sama!" She cried and landed. She ran to her sister and knelt down, "You didn't, right?" She asked.
"...I don't think I did," Pre answered weakly.
"Good. You didn't take any lives this time," Tea sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:13 pm
James looked around, cocking his gun "I dont think we need to be staying here much longer" He said feeling uneasy. He knelt next to the injurd faerie and took of his cloak, tearing it so that he could better treat her wounds "This place doesnt seem right" he mumbled  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:16 pm
"I don't think you have to worry. Onee-sama did this to herself. And if she was close to snapping, then she more then likely scared any wild animals in the area," Tea said and tapped Pre on the cheek, "Hey. Still with us?"
"Nnn..." Pre grit her teeth, "Y-Yeah," She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 pm
James shook his head a bit not because of what Tea had saidbut because he was resisting the urge to feed. He tore a big piece out of his cloak and started to wrap the bigger wounds "There still might be somethings other than that........it's dangerous enough with me treating the wounds other things could be attracted" He said quickly "Sorry, Pre....I dont mean to hurt I'm only trying to stop the bleeding"  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 pm
Pre grit her teeth again and it sounded like she was growling or something.
"Well, lets' just get her back to the hotel," Tea said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm
James stoppedwhen he heard rustling from the bushes ".............great" he said taking out his gun and pointing in in that direction "HUrry up and get Pre out of here......you too Tea.......he said stepping forward as a large beast jumped out at James, pinning him to the ground "GO NOW!!" he shouted kicking the beast off of him before firing a few rounds at it in defense  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:32 pm
"What?!" Tea exclaimed.
Pre's eyes started to glow red and magic formed around her again.
"Oh no you don't!" Tea said and picked her up, "James!" She called after the Vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:47 pm
The beast looked up as Tea called to James and charged after her "NO!!!!" James cried getting inbetween them. The beast chomped down on James' shoulder with a sickening crunch, snarling with pride at what he caught. James coughed upsilver blood as hiswound bled out ".....I thought I told you to get out........of here" he said quietly before blasting the beast away. It howled with pain before turning it's attention on James again. 'Come on, you b*****d. You wanted to play around and now you've gone and ruined it for yourself.......You threatened a friend...now you will see the true meaning of the hell you think you live in" James sneered, which was out of his nature. He girnned with malice before stepping forward to confront his foe  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:50 pm
Tea stepped back fearfully. She started to tremble, "No... I don't..." She said.
Pre took in a very sharp breath and jumped out of Tea's grasp. Her eyes were vividly red.
"Onee-sama! Don't!" Tea said, but it was far too late.
Pre removed her sword and black shards appeared everywhere. They shot towards her target; the beast that threatened her. Black magic formed around her free hand to appear like a large claw. She flew into battle against the beast.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games