Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:37 pm
Lilith moved herself out of the doors way and walked back towards the bed and sat on the corner of it. "I...moved it" she spoke quietly and looked towards the door where just moments ago that strange man entered and frowned. She couldn't help but be protective of her master, he was all she had and she tended to keep it that way. She curled up on the bed, facing the window and closed her eyes a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Akuro left the bathroom and noticed Lilith wasn't looking in direction, he walked over and grabbing his clothes quickly got dressed before throwing the towel into a basket nearby.
He looked over at Lilith for a moment and rubbed the back of his head.
Walking closer, he climbed on the bed, he stared at her for a moment and assumed she had drifted off before reaching forward and taking hold of her tail, he gave it a slight tug.
"This blasted thing," he mumbled. "What does it do anyway?"
His mind tried to contemplate the uses of a tail but nothing come up.
".....I wonder...if you can eat it....."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Lilith had drifted into a rather deep sleep, she felt felt someone sit on the bed her ears twitched lightly. She whimpered slightly and her ears lowered at the slight tug on her tail, but she was still asleep. Her tail made a slight movement in his hand then fell limp. She mumbled something in her sleep"You...can't...kill him. I won't let you", she was having nightmare.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Akuro picked up on her words and released her tail, dismissing his earlier thoughts, he moved closer and leaned over Lilith, listening to her.
She mumbled something about killing....was it a reference to him, he thought for a moment and leaning a little closer spoke softly, trying to disguise his voice.
"Kill who?"  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm
Lilith's tail curled up against her leg when it was released. She mumbled once again "My....master...I won't let you," she whimpered softly. Her ears lowered against her head and her fists clenched just a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm
Akuro stared at her for a moment, she was keeping something from him, he felt a surge of anger start to reveal itself, he took a deep breath and contained it for the time being.
"Who's trying to kill your master, Lilith," he said it softly, but in his mind he knew that there was another way to make her speak, but he decided to wait for such an opportunity.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:10 pm
She whimpered again and turned in her sleep. Her ears lowering an upset manner "White hair...glowing eyes.." she said as she whimpered more. Her tail tucked away frightened and she clenched her fist more, digging her nails in her hand until a small trickle of blood flowed down her wrist.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 pm
Akuro went still for a moment hearing her response, after a moment he sighed and reaching down took hold of the hand drawing blood and reaching forward with his free hand flicked her nose.
"Lilith wake up," Akuro said in his normal voice. "Hurry before I start ripping things, starting with that tail of yours."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:06 pm
Lilith started to come around, opening her eyes slowly she felt her hand sting a bit. Her ears lowered when she was flicked on the nose, looking back at Akuro with a timid look. "I'm up......." she said meekly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm
Akuro took her bleeding hand in his working to stop the bleeding before leaning forward a little speaking to her.
"Did you have a nice nap," he said smiling.
His claws started digging into her bleeding hand as he stopped healing it.
"Is there something you're keeping from me?" Akuro said his red eyes starting t glow.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm
Lilith smiled and nodded, a small blush appearing on cheeks as he took her hand into his. Her smile turned into a frown as she flinched and tried to pull her hand away from him, whimpering. "Yes..." she said quietly, tears running down her face as she looked into his eyes. "That man....we came across......came by the room and said that he'd kill me if I told you he was here. I told him I'd kill him if he ever got as much as a foot near you....". She tried to pull her bleeding hand back from Akuro. Her ears lowered against her head, his glowing eyes were frighting and reminded her of the man's.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:55 pm
Akuro stared at her for a moment and stopped digging his claws into her hand before smiling.
"Don't move," Akuro said.
He brought her hand to his mouth and too care of the blood healing her in the process, he moved his mouth away and wiped his mouth removing the blood before looking at her.
"There," he said. "I won't punish you since you told me...however, don't keep secrets from me."
Akuro glared at her.
"Understand."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:25 pm
Lilith ears lowered but then raised slightly as Akuro brought her hand to his mouth, her cheeks tinted pink. She looked at him worried for consequences or a punishment but he said he wouldn't since she told the truth. She nodded and looked at him, still a bit timid.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am
Akuro released her hand and stood up before crossing his arms.
"Well, let's go find him then," Akuro said glancing back at her. "He's messed with something of mine, I think it's about time I paid him back, besides, the only one allowed to threaten you is me. And when you die it'll be by my hand. Let's go find him."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm
Lilith stood up and nodded lightly, her ears lowered. She didn't like how the master was going to be put into danger and for what...for her. She couldn't understand why but she wasn't about to say anything to anger him further.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games