Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 pm
Ryan barked out a laugh. "Sweet? Cute? What pair of brothers are you talking about again?" he asked teasingly and then placed his hand on Giacare's shoulder before pulling him into a hug. "I'm glad we found each other too . . ." he said softly.

Silyera looked around the room. "It's wonderful!" she said with a smile an then turned to Brilyra and hugged her gratefully. "Thanks for taking care of Giacare and me. This is really very nice." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Giacare heard the bark of laughter before feeling the large hand on his shoulder before he was pulled into a hug. He wrapped his arms around the other, smiling as he rested his cheek against Ryan's chest. "Good. Because there's no way in Lower World you can get rid of me now, little brother." he said with a warm smile.

Brilyra was surprised and then hugged Silyera back, "Of course. Anything for family." she said with a smile, "Besides, I've always wanted a sister."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:36 pm
Ryan chuckled. "And what made you think that I'd ever want to get rid of you?" he asked with a smile before ruffling his brother's hair again. He then noticed the absence of the girls and blinked. "Um . . . Giac? Where'd the girls go?" he asked.

Silyera pulled back and then placed her hand on Brilyra's head. "You may not know this but most Snorms are very loyal to their families. As such, I am honored to be your sister." she said and then pressed a kiss to her forehead in sisterly affection.

((Made that up, hope you don't mind, but I wanted some sort of sisterly moment there and I couldn't really think of anything unless I had something like that in there. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:58 pm
(o-O of course I don't mind. ^__^ *pats head and givez you a cookie* Mousey can do whatever Mousey likes!)

"My ultra charming personality." he replied cheerily as he smiled at his brother, pleased by the ruffling. At the question, he glanced towards the door, "Sil wanted to know where our room was."

Brilyra felt the hand on her head, and she smiled warmly at the words, taking the kiss happily. "And I am honored to be yours. Fae aren't exactly a family, but we are fiercely protective and helpful to our own. As I will be with you." she said as she pulled Silyera into a tight embrace.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm
((Yays! ^-^))

Ryan nodded and then yawned. "Well she's smart for asking. How late do you think it is?" he asked his brother, starting to feel tired.

Silyera returned the embrace happily. "It's nice, having a sister." she said softly.

((When's Laelira coming back in?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 am
(x-x..irk..*coughs* *completely forgot about her* Er..I was..going to bring her in..after a good night's sleep! Yeah! *fingers crossed behind back* Aheh..)

Giacare yawned as well then, since yawns were terribly infectious. "Late enough." he stretchd as he pulled away from Ryan, "I'd say its time for both of us to take our lady loves to bed where they belong.." he said with a lascivious chuckle and broad wink that showed he was just teasing. About it being where they belonged anyway. All the time.

Brilyra smiled as the woman returned the embrace before pulling back as she looked Silyera over, "Will you need any clothes? I noticed you don't seem to have brought any luggage."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:16 am
((lols.))

Ryan chuckled. "You pervert." he muttered playfully, rolling his eyes. Though he started to head inside, wanting to fall asleep with his Brilyra next to him.

Silyera nodded with a sheepish smile. "I think so . . . and if there's a village nearby I might have to by some clothes . . . after all . . ." she said and then laughed a bit, rubbing her belly lovingly. "I am expecting . . ." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:42 pm
Giacare followed his brother with a grin, "You say that only because you, my dear little brother," he said as he clapped Ryan on the back, "Have never had a lover." he snickered. Nor had he. Just a beloved wife who was his lover as proven by the child, or children, growing in her lovely womb.

Brilyra smiled, "You can borrow mine until we go to the village, anything you need I'll get." she said. "What does it feel like? Knowing that you...have life inside of you?" It seemed like it might be exciting and scary all at once, and Brilyra was happy for her family.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Ryan grimaced. "I wish . . ." he muttered hanging his head, being horribly reminded of the night when he had hurt Brilyra so badly. He still regretted it . . . and not just because of the troll thing.

Silyera blinked. "Well . . . I can't . . . it's hard to explain I mean . . . I'm scared but . . . I'm so happy at the same time!" she said trying to explain it as best she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 pm
Giacare's step faltered and his brow furrowed as he looked up at his trollish brother, "You wish..what does that mean? You've had a lover then?"

Brilyra smiled and gave a little cheery sigh, "I want to know what it feels like..Ryan will make a wonderful father.." she added with a smile at Silyera, "As will Giacare..he's quite the goof, but I think it only adds to his fatherly charms."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Ryan sighed unhappily. "You remember when I didn't know you were my brother and you accused me of hurting Brilyra?" he asked unhappily. "I hurt her that one night by . . . sleeping with another . . . and she caught me . . . and it was the night before our wedding." he sighed and then slouched unhappily even more.

Silyera laughed. "Giacare is indeed a goof." she said and then sighed happily. "But at least he's my goof . . ." she said softly and lovingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 pm
Giacare's eyes widened. "You slept with another..the eve of your wedding? " He shook his head and looked up at his brother with a confused expression, "You love her..what, by the Gods, were you thinking?"

Brilyra chuckled, "What does your family think of him?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm
Ryan shook his head. "I don't know . . . I wasn't thinking, I was panicking . . ." he murmured unhappily. "The damned girl seduced me while I was fighting away doubts and uncertainties of getting married to Brilyra. I don't know what I was doing . . ." he muttered with a sad sigh. "Not a day goes by that I don't regret that night . . ."

Silyera's expression fell. "Well . . . they're thankful to him because he saved my life once, but . . . other than that they don't like him because he's not a Snorm . . ." she muttered unhappily. "They just . . . they don't know him like I do . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:54 pm
Giacare patted his brother's shoulder sympathetically. "So..is that why..you're like this then, Ryan?"

Brilyra considered that a moment, "There are blood rituals that could give him a Snorm form, have you considered doing that?" She didn't suspect that Giacare would know of them on his own.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:08 am
Ryan nodded. "I . . . made some stupid choices and Brilyra changed me into this as my punishment for breaking our Bond . . . but it's not her fault . . . no matter how much she blames herself it'll never be her fault . . . none of this would have happened if I . . . if I hadn't been so weak . . ." he said sadly, tears coming to his eyes as he placed a hand over his face to try to hide it.

Silyera nodded. "Yes . . . but . . . I . . . I don't want to do it without Giacare's consent and I'm afraid to ask Giacare to even consider it because what if he thinks that I think that he's not good enough! Or worse yet! What if he thinks that I don't love him!!" she said in a rather paniky tone.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff