Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Some of them. What's your point?" Relako said with a small chuckle, looking over his shoulder at the treasure hunter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:01 am
'No point.' Dante said, looking up. 'Just not sure what you meant by 'teach you.' And I'm still not.'  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."What? Don't understand the meaning of the word 'teach'?" Relako said with a allugh laugh as he turned back around to look ahead into the forest.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:25 pm
'Maybe I don't understand how they can teach you when you keep killing them.' Dante replied sarcastically.  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."If you can't understand that, then it's a surprise you can find treasure." Relako replied with a roll of his eyes. "They teach me before I kill them. It's simple. Use what little brains you have."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 pm
'Right, right.' Dante said, making gestures with his hands, even if Relako couldn't see it. 'I guess I missed that in the midst of the attacks you two were putting on the last one.'  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."The last one didn't have anything it could teach me, so I just killed it." Relako replied simply. "Like I said, think for once."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 pm
'Right, right.' Dante agreed again. 'I'm sure that's how it always goes.'  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:03 pm
Kiendo wasn't about to step in on their argument, so he remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Anyways, we're here." Relako said as they reached their destination.

{{Exit to The Black Spire}}

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 pm
(Kiendo exits to Black Spire)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:19 pm
Dante didn't look the least bit surprised when the building seemingly appeared out of nowhere, just as it had before. The treasure hunter materialized a coal black stone, looked into it, and dematerialized it again before entering the spire.
[exits to black spire.]  

Zaylx

Dapper Dabbler

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Kya blushed. "Y-your not supposed to know that!" She felt so trapped. Suddenly, he had hold on her, being able to threaten her with her own secrets. She sighed. "Lets go find that sephrim."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:23 pm
Meshik laughed. That was an interesting reaction if there ever was one, "Don't worry. Your secrets are safe with me. There's no need to take the defensive. I know everyone's little secrets," He said, using plural to indicate he knew a lot more than that.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 pm
Kya's heart raced. She planned only on revealing her darker secrets to her true love, but this man bypassed the entire relationship, and could already list off her darker past, even her days of imaturity, back when she acted just like Rya often does, because she was Rya before she grew up, then she had her younger personality broken off in a strange time paradox, and now the girl roams about, creating two pasts for Kya, one of her and one of Rya as her. So confusing. "Lets go." She walked, seeing the other end of the damned woods next. "Next stop, Delaro City!" She had forgotten the third place.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games