Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:32 pm
"Well, now that Milliana seems content.." Miles glanced at the cat for a moment and then back at Aggie.

"Alright, lead the way." Trucy smiled as she followed after Magdalena.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:38 pm
"Yes, our baby is happy. Let's go!" She smiled and began to walk towards the building.

"Uh, okay!" he followed after her.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:36 pm
"I wonder what your office is like." Trucy was smiling excitedly at Aggie as she walked.

"It'll be quite a surprise, that's for sure." Felicja laughed.

"Well, that is if you couldn't guess at a first glance." Miles added, pointing out the fact that Aggie did look like an artist. If he hadn't known he would have guessed it to be like some sort of studio.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:16 pm
"heh heh... Yeah.... My appearance can completely be a basis for how my office looks... But, yeah. You'll see!" She smiled.

"So there's paint everywhere?" Apollo asked, coming up with a mental image.

"Mmm.... sorta... You'll see!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:19 pm
"Oh, oh!" Trucy smiled, "I want to see some paintings!"

Felicja laughed, "Yeah, we're almost there."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:37 pm
"Okay! I have a lot of them!! I'll show you my best ones! Each painting I have is connected to a case. I can show you the one that had to do with this one!" She nodded at the thought and continued walking. "Here we are!" She walked into the large building that was her second home and lead the way to the holy elevator.

"Wow... this place is pretty big..." He looked around the lobby and then stopped in front of the elevator.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:56 pm
Trucy giggled in excitement, "Okay! I can't wait to see them." She wondered what kind of art Magdalena created.

"There are quite a few offices situated here." He answered Apollo before glancing over at Aggie. "Actually, I'd like to see what you can up with for this one as well." Miles replied rather curiously.

Felicja crossed her arms as she watched the numbers above the elevator. "Me too." She smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:16 pm
"Oh, but you guys saw it!" she turned to Miles and Felicja as she stepped into the elevator. "I mean, you helped me with it!"

Apollo followed after her into the elevator. He was glad enough that it fit all of them and their stuff. "So what floor of the building are you on?"

"I'm on the third floor, actually." Aggie smiled.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:58 pm
"Oh! The third?" Trucy smiled and eagerly pushed the button for the third floor. "Going up~" She chuckled as the elevator started.

"I'm surprised you don't have a mini gallery or something." Felicja smiled, "I mean, you have quite a lot of work and it's all very inspirational."

"We'll, considering how they're produced, "emotional" would be an understatement." He explained, "They've got their own stories, just like the cases." Miles continued, sounding rather amused by this.

"I don't think I've ever heard of someone using paintings to solve cases." Trucy tapped her chin in thought, "See Polly, you could use something unique like that!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:17 pm
"Yeah. Even though I'm only on the third floor, this elevator is surprisingly helpful" Magdalena told her. "Eh?! A gallery....? You think....? That might be interesting..." She laughed. "Ah, well... the reason I use the paintings is because, well, I guess I'm just artistic!"

"Unique? But what could I do...?" Apollo asked her, not exactly sure he'd like the suggestions.

"Oh! I know! You can use opera! Like... Sing your evidence!" Aggie suggested.

"No! I'm not going to do opera! Especially not in court!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:34 pm
"Oh! You should totally hang you're pictures up around the place. It would lighten the place up!" Trucy suggested, "It's so serious here.."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea." Miles interrupted.

"Ooh, I bet you could use one for your office." Felicja replied with a small smile.

"Perhaps." He replied, contemplating the idea.

Trucy looked eagerly to Apollo, liking the opera idea she replied, "I can see it now!" She laughed, "It'll be amazing! OBJECTIOOOON~" She added in a surprisingly high voice.

"I don't think that's a very good idea either.." Miles interrupted once more, this time half covering his ears. "Though, stranger things have happened.."

Felicja chuckled. "Haha, well, it would be pretty original."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:23 pm
"Maybe... I could probably hang some of my painting around my own office... maybe make gifts of some others..." Aggie said contemplatively. She laughed at Trucy's 'objection'. "It'll be amazing! You should try it, Apollo!"

He gave a look to Trucy. "I'm not gonna sing! And you're not going to convince me!"

"Aw, don't be a bad sport! Oh! I think we're here!" The elevator doors opened and she stepped out.

"I'm not a bad sport! I'm just not doing it!" he huffed as he also stepped out of the elevator, carrying the stuff for Presto.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:39 pm
"Aww~" Trucy pouted as she followed him out of the elevator. "Fine~ We can always find something else." She smiled, not quite giving up the whole opera thing so easily. She ran a bit ahead of the others, "Which door is it then?"

"You just passed it." Miles commented, watching the girl as she, again, enthusiastically made her way down the hall.

"Haha, no need to rush the paintings are all there." Felicja smiled as she approached the door as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:50 pm
Magdalena laughed. "Feli's right. They're not going anywhere!" She opened the door to her office to reveal a room with quite a bit of paint in places and shelves filled with various markers and paint jars of all colors and cat stuff in a corner next to a closet door. "This is my office. You can put your stuff down anywhere," she told them with a smile.

"Nothing too outrageous, Trucy!" he said with a bit of a frown. He then entered the office. It certainly... seemed to match her appearance. He carefully placed the bag down and looked around the room. "...Quite a room..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:10 pm
Trucy blinked as she entered. "So colorful!" She smiled as she looked around a bit more, "Aah. I don't think I've seen so many colors in one room!"

"I wouldn't be surprised if it was the most colorful office in the building." Miles was glancing towards one of the walls, "I think you have plenty of room for paintings."

"I even think there's even more colors than the last time." Felicja added with a laugh.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff