Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 am
(Nighty! <3)

Derrick felt the other hug him tighter, and with a smile, he fell into a warm, blissful sleep.

~In the Afternoon~

Derrick stirred slightly as bits of light hit his eyes, and he felt a warmth and weight all about him. His eyes cracked open to reveal a sleeping Dimitri, his hair falling about his face..he seemed so peaceful..Derrick brought his hand and in his half-awake state, brushed his hand against Dimitri's cheek with a dreamy smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 am
((Nite!))

Dimitri opened his eyes slowly, feeling a hand against his cheek. He had almost been afraid to sleep the previous night, scared to wake and find that the previous night's events had been a dream. But he felt Derrick's warm body in his arms and his soft, yet strong hand on his face. "Good morning," he said softly, looking down at the sweet face of Derrick.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:52 am
Derrick had been admiring- er, examining Dimitri's face, memorizing each arch, each piece. And then he heard the soft greeting and smiled, "Good morning. Did you sleep well, Dim?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:49 am
Dimitri nodded and smiled. "Better than I have in years," he said warmly. He began to caress Derrick's upper arm gently with the one that was wrapped around him, as he looked down into the other's eyes.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:44 pm
The warm words made him feel light, and the caress on his upper arm tingled. "Get used to it." he said with a bit of playful mischief in his eyes.

"Mornin' Dimi! Morning Derry!" barked Elryn with a great deal more cheerfulness than Derrick had ever seen the other have. But then again, he hadn't known Elryn long. Perhaps this was more like Elryn had been before all the stuff with that woman he spoke of..Ayla? And wasn't Elryn relatively young? Wizards seem to have long life spans, and Elryn had mentioned being in his twenties before the century bit..so he was certainly younger than Dimitri..but by how much?

Elryn hopped up on a duffel bag beside the bed, before jumping onto the bed himself and then pausing as he took in their positions. "Ah..well.." he seemed a bit hesitant before saying brightly, "That's interesting." his ears perked a bit.

Derrick was a little annoyed, but mostly amused by the other even though he wondered at Elryn's behavior. "You're cheery this morning." he remarked.

Elryn gave a doggish shrug, "The culmination of a century's work has come to fruition, everything is as it should be. What could be more gratifying.

Well. Maybe he wasn't entirely a child, but besides that, it seemed like he really meant it on having no interest in taking another's body. How long did wizards live..would Elryn really stay that way for the rest of his life? Derrick glanced to Dimitri, trying to discern the other's thoughts..if he'd realized something similar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm
Dimitri was about to open his mouth to respond when Elryn spoke. He loved his cousing, but sometimes his timing was awful. "Morning Elryn," he said. Turning to Derrick he added with a chuckle, "El has always been a morning person, anyway." After Elryn's comment, Dimitri looked at him sympathetically. "Cuz...are you sure this is what you want? We can find you a body, I'm sure. I just want you to make sure you know what you are doing...because the rest of your life-- that's a long time to be a dog, El..."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:01 pm
Elryn shifted uncomfortably as his ears fell a little. After a moment, the cheeriness seemed a little more injected than true. "Nah..I probably won't live too long, seven centuries or so. But I'll have you with me all that time, right? So no worries.." But his cousin would be busy with his own life, having Elryn underfoot all the time..he probably wouldn't want that..The thought made his ears fold back a little more as thoughts started pouring into his mind..ideas.."Maybe I'll just let my mind go." he joked, although something to his tone suggested he wasn't entirely joking, and it wasn't funny anyway. Letting his mind go meant letting his dog mind rule, erasing Elryn the wizard in place of Rowdy the dog. All of his memories, all of his life..would be gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 pm
Dimitri scooped up Elryn. "You don't want to do that," he said. "Besides...I gotta have my cousin to pick on," he added with a grin as he noogied the other's head.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:11 pm
Elryn responded evenly, "Of course not." For now. At the second bit, he scrunched his snout and squirmed as he was noogied. "Hey! Just cause you're a giant now doesn't mean you can pick on me." he said with a playful growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:16 pm
Dimitri chuckled and laid down, leaving Elryn on his stomach. "I picked on you when you were my size," he said back. "So...just think of it as things sticking to the status quo." He grinned at Elryn and scratched him behind his ears.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Elryn felt himself being left on Dimitri's stomach, watching the other all the while. "The status quo?" he asked as his tail began to wag, the scratching was irresistable..almost , "I'll show you status quo." He grinned doggishly and leapt forward, pouncing on Dimitri's chest before smothering the other in sloppy doggy kisses, with Derrick laughing at Elryn's antics from beside them.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:36 pm
"Aurgh!" Dimitri yelled playfully. "Kibble breath and morning breath combined! Go eat a few tic-tacs!" he chuckled. He finally pushed Elryn back and smiled at Derrick. "Ugh...if my breath was ever that bad...I'm sorry," he said with a teasing noogie to Elryn's head.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:42 pm
Elryn pouted doggishly, lowering his head under the noogie. "Who was the last one to eat in this body?" he asked wryly, before playfully batting at Dimitri's hand with a doggish grin.

Derrick laughed again, "I got used to it after awhile." he assured the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm
Dimitri smiled at Elryn. He was so happy to have his cousin back in his life. "Well, speaking of food, whaddya say we go get some breakfast? I'm famished. When was the last time you ate, El? Feels like a month," he teased, giving his cousin another noogie.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:30 pm
Elryn answered honestly without thinking, "Three days." At Derrick's astonished look, his ears folded back against his head a little as he realized what he'd admitted. "Well..I felt the Switcheroo activate..I was..a little..distracted." His tone suggested that he got distracted often, and Derrick couldn't help but wonder if he'd had any life at all outside of restoring Dimitri these past one-hundred years..  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games