Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Rick crouched and lifted up the crystallis gingerly, "Rick. Nice to meet you," He said to Spira.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:47 pm
User ImageThe small spirit gave a shocked look as its body was lifted, the rock surrounding the crystallis, making the gem hard to reach. The rock around it was about the size of ones head, the crack with two holes almost forming a frowning face. The gas wafting out of the rock. Spira stared as she was lifted, watching him. "..N.i.c.e..t.o..m.e.e.t.." The gas seemed to twist, making the upper body of a humanoid creature. The rock floted away from him, the gas forming a body around it. The body was a gas, so the rock could be touched and people could reach through her.Breathing her in wouldnt be such a good idea though.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:52 pm
Rick concluded that Spira might be beneficial to him once he figures out what it was.
"Come on Spira. I'll show you to my lab," He said and moved to go down the hallway. The scientists in the sector were all under his control so they went back to work like nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:02 pm
Spira smiled softly, following him like a lost child. She felt safe again, and not sad. She was living again, and able to talk to people. She clutched his arm, holding onto him as she walked. "T.h.a.n.k...y.o.u.."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 pm
000527 felt something for the first time in his existence. It was an odd feeling of being liked. It wasn't the same as Leonard's respect. It wasn't the same as the infected others who just lived to serve. It was a feeling that he was being appreciated.
Rick looked down at the gas-like being named Spira as she thanked him. He wondered what he did and what the feeling he had was. He quickly dismissed it as his human heart acting up and just played the part of a compassionate scientist, "It's no trouble," He said with a smile of his own. Even now he had to be careful with his actions in case the few who remain uninfected noticed him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 pm
Even though Spira was a gasious substance, her hands and arms felt physical, as she clutched to his arm, following him down the hall. "W-w.ha.t..a.re....y..ou...go..ing...t.o...d.o..wh..i..th..m.e?" The girls voice was like a childs, but it seemed to repeat itself, as if she were saying it multiple times, all at once. The clicking and moaning voice seemed to have faded with the change of form.

(gnight)  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:38 pm
Rick walked down the hallway calmly, "Right now, nothing is coming to mind," He admitted, "So for now you can just tag along and I'll see what I can do to help you," He still wasn't sure what the creature was. He knew it was some kind of crystallis variant or mistake. So he wanted to learn more about her.
He laughed inside from the irony of this situation. Rick would have been interested in this too if he wasn't taken over.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:18 am
User ImageAdrianna sat in her little cage in the quarantine room. She was flipping through the pages of a thick encyclopedia of animals, occasionally giggling at one that looked funny to her, or 'Oooing' at others that caught her eye. This was her form of entertainment. She would receive a book of some kind or another from the scientists, and was expected to look through it. Then, they would test her memory and abilities by asking her to change into different creatures or objects from the pictures. Or setting up a large obstacle course.
Like she cared.
Adrianna took a break from her book, setting it down beside her on the cage's floor. She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She rocked herself back and forth, and observed the room. The cage next to her usually had another girl in it, didn't it? ' Oh, that one scientist came and got her just a few minutes ago,' said the voice in her head that belonged to her Crystallis, Anna.
" Aw, but I wanted to chat!" Adrianna whined out loud. One of the other experiments in the room gave her a curious - or maybe sympathetic? - look from its cage. She stuck her tongue out at it in reply.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:49 am
Lydia reached the quarantine room again. She walked back into her cage and sat on the floor, like she always did. She barely noticed Adrianna next to her. The girl never caused problems, so Lydia was mostly indifferent to her.
She was also preoccupied that her crysatllis had forcefully taken control over her and then tried to kill someone. She didn't know what to think about that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:28 pm
User ImageThe small ghostly girl seemed to gaining more and more of her form, progressing from a strange head of gas, to a small girl. She moved along side Rick, the spirit bound to gas trotting along with quiet but still sound steps. She nodded at the mans words, and continued to move. Her eyes were a pink gas, the purple gas that made up her body was now a light blue. A strange swirl made up her pupil and iris, watching Rick silently. Her body was developing, as it was its ability to do so. She would form a delicate but beautiful woman, which would return to the floating ball when she was struck hard enough to kill her gaseous body.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:31 pm
"Or maybe..." Rick pondered, "Spira, are you happy the way you are?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:53 pm
Spira nodded softly. "F.or.m...do.es.nt...ma.tt.er..." She was content, just to be alive.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:57 pm
Rick nodded as well. So he didn't have to go out of his way to give her a better body just to keep her on his side. He didn't know what she was capable of but it didn't matter. She was a new existence so it would take some time before she knew her limits and abilities, "This is my lab," He said and opened to door to it. It was the same lab he worked in three months ago as well. Bottles and other things were there. Rick's sword lay propped up against the corner of the room. It was a unique sword made with the components of a humans blood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:31 pm
Spira followed him in, her body physical enough to have to jump onto the table. She sat, twiddling her feet as she watched Rick. "Wh.at....a.re....we...do.ing...he.re?..." She asked, her body seeming to be touchable now. It was breathing again, but still ghostly and light. It wasnt more then a pound. She was a little taller, taking on the form of a pre-teen girl. She looked to the sword, wondering.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:36 pm
"Well, Little Spira," Rick said, using the same childish honorific his original self and his cousin used to use on experiments, "This is where I work. I experiment with different chemicals in here. Sometimes I have to bring in a crystallis," He then noticed that Spira was looking at the sword, "Do you like it?" He asked as he lifted it up. His host has a particular like of it, and he knew exactly why.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games