Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:46 pm
Another comment drew Kimimaru back even more. Thinking quickly, "Akatsuki attacking now? Jeez, and I thought I could have gotten a little bit of rest first. Barrior jutsu? Just wall of fire, it is pretty standard, but I am sure it will be able to repel attackers easily." Kimimaru's face turned to one of seriousness. "Jeez, back and already fighting." He closed his eyes firmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 pm
Teddy smiled disappeared and he looked at his mom. "Ill put a blood barrier under the fire and than add my demon chakra into it to make it hard to get in because the barrier around my temple is hard to get into" he said.  

teddy_byakuga

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 pm
"Well, never thought id see the day. 3 of Konoha's Hokages in the same room.." He laughed a little. " I can great an earth barrier around here, maybe you could heat it up with your fire barrier?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 pm
((NOOOOOOO PA! how many peins are left?))

Hero looked at shin "I remember you Shou's friend the one guy who almost killed me when I went psycho" hero said remembering all the bad times he had in the leaf  

i3 tails Yagura

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:52 pm
((This is my last OOC...

Three Hokages...one battle against Akatsuki...barely any time...this my friends, will be freaking EPIC!))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:54 pm
reiko nodded, "good. put those up and ill do one as well." she walked over to a drawer in her office and pulled out a scroll. " i had hoped i wouldn't have to use this." she muttered as she patted some dust off of it. She opened it and read the contents to herself. "So thats how its done." she said out loud, and did the handsigns. "Barrior Ninjutsu!" the village became enveloped in a slight haze, which was the barrior itself. Reiko reached into her pocket and pulled out some food pills. She popped two into her mouth. "that takes alot out of you," she murmered.

((this post will most likely be edited cause i may have to scale down the justu a bit))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 pm
"ill put blood on the ground and when they touch it .. they fall in and are put in a genjutsu" he said. Teddy was master of blood  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:57 pm
"Then how about it, Teddy creates a blood barrier, I create an earth wall around it, and you Kimimaru heat it up." He thought up  

Bambi Hyuuga

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Quickly, Kimimaru formed a few minor hand signs in order to summon a barrier ninjutsu of fire around the village. Kimimaru had been a master for a long time, so the jutsu didnt exactly slow him down, he was only getting started.

He looked at all of the people around him. " 3 Hokages, this will definatley be able to put up a fight. Wait, Have you alerted everyone to evacuate the city!?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:00 pm
Hero nodded "Reiko I have to say this is the end for the akatsuki as long as I live I will protect the leaf and mist now this is were the akatsuki falls" Hero walked to the window and jumped out and summoned Gamabunta "K Gama this is where the akatsuki falls ready?" Gamabunta looked up at hero "Kid I am always ready" Hero nodded then left for the gates.

((I really hope that we get toad sage allowed and reiko remember that naruto never was alive in this guild or any of the main peoples so pa would still be alive))  

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm
(( Alright guys thanks to Bambi I'm back until further notice ))

*Hanzo radioed in to Reiko*

"Reiko 2 akatsuki members were spotted"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:17 pm
"Im going to go to the gates, see how things are there and to set up the wall. Good luck to all of you" Bambi opened the door walking out the building, heading for the gates.  

Bambi Hyuuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 pm
Teddy noticed hanzo said akatsuki were coming. Teddy lesser wanted to kick in but teddy didn't let it. Teddy ran threw the open window breaking it and ran to the gates.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:31 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(( Alright guys thanks to Bambi I'm back until further notice ))

*Hanzo radioed in to Reiko*

"Reiko 2 akatsuki members were spotted"
(Edited it I forgot I had the radio)  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:43 pm
((good, you're back))

Reiko radioed back. "don't engage in battle untill we see if the barrior has worked. If it is keeping them out, don't attack."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games