Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 pm

The clone of hero walked infront of the mist ninja "LOOK THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT THE LEAF" Hero was pissed since he was the point of mist and leaf now those two were at war he would not allow it
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:24 pm

A fireball appeared at the gates. When it stopped, it revealed a red wolf who was comfortable with the heat. It looked at the people fighting and tried to find someone who could bring him to the Hokage, because he had a message for her.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

War_Mule2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:25 pm

They mist ninja landed behide the leaf ninjas and made some handseals. "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" he said as spits out a beam of water aiming for the city.

Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)
Description: A move that lets the user spit a powerful beam of boiling water, strong enough to cut through wood and hot enough to scald flesh. Eventually, it becomes powerful enough to carve through stone.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:26 pm

((twitch twitch ready to unleash two s rank water jutsu's and I will attack the leaf only if Sen, Marquis and Oroami tell me to))

Hero looked at the ninja and performed the proper hand signs "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" Hero said as he shot his beam of water into the other blocking the attack

i3 tails Yagura

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Detachi quickly put the kunai away and jumped in front of the water. He formed some handsigns and shouted,"Mugensajin Daitopa!" He inhaled deeply and breathed out a huge blast of wind that kept the water a bay. "Hanzo!" he screamed.

(Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
Description: The user inhales deeply and then exhales a vicious stream of wind capable of holding back a small army of ninjas. The blast of wind is capable of uprooting trees and blowing down cheaply made houses. Any enemy caught within the blast will find it hard to stand up at all as they will be pushed back with the force. If used in the desert the wind is capable of stirring up enough sand to create a huge sand storm in their area.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 pm

((I blocked it already but ok =3 hero use mizukami he makes illusions please RAWR))

i3 tails Yagura

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm

((You weren't specific I thought you were increasing the attack.))
Detachi held out a kunai with his free hand.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm

A clone came into view and vanished

teddy_byakuga

War_Mule2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:36 pm

The ninja charged at Detachi. He pulled out a gaint Kunai from his back and went to bring it down on him with alot of force.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:37 pm

The real hero step infront of the ninja and blocked the attack with his katana "STAND DOWN"

i3 tails Yagura

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

*Hanzo jumped avoiding the attacks and grinned*

"It's already over..."

*The two ninja's continued to fight in their genjutsu while in reality Hanzo had his palm out on the cloud shinobi and his bushin on the other shinobi.*

(( Alright pages ago I made 4 other Hanzo's these were actually Illusion clones except for one normal clone and once they acknowledge Hanzo' s illusion clone they were instantly caught in a genjutsu which felt real but really was all in their imagination.( There are still 2 other illusion clones ) Hanzo hid his chakra by using chakra futa and once they were caught in his genjutsu he thrusted his palms forward to freeze them then used the rifts he made earlier using xantos' old blade Blackhole he was able to teleport there. Since they were distracted by the genjutsu they wouldn't notice Hanzo's plan until they were brought out of the genjutsu when Hanzo hot wired their brains.

((+ [Raiton] Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique):
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Name of Jutsu: Chakra Futa
Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.

Genkaku Bushin ( Illusion Clone ):
Description:After flashing a number of hand signs the user will create a clone. This clone will seem like a regular clone and fight but what the enemy doesn't know that from the momment they acknowledged the clone they were actually put in a genjutsu that can only be un-done if they do kai-release. Though while in the genjutsu the original user can further the genjutsu by creating other genjutsu for the enemy to go threw.

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place. ))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

(Can I just go in?)

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

Detachi kept his kunai raised. "Don't think I won't kill you both!" he threatend.
((We are being attacked.))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm

"orders are orders" he said as his hands slipped into handseals "Suiton: Suihou no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Cannon Technique)" he said spitting a beam at point blank of Hero. His orders were to attack the Leaf and if anyone got in his way, he was to take them down.

War_Mule2

War_Mule2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:41 pm

(Dark, what Genjutsu?? you never used one.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games