Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Tenshi smile brightened and then laughed lightly trying to get out of her arms, "Ahh", he exclaimed playfully as if he didn't like it but neko knew he did and sat there laughing in a cat like way.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:27 pm

Keliah rolled her eyes. "You are not obligated to try and save the world" she said to him. "I guess that's the difference between us, you and I...you feel like you have to do things...I choose what I want to do" she said looking at him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Kessaris looked back to her with a nonchalant stare and hunch of his shoulders. "If I don't who will?" he easily asks. "Besides, I'm not doing this to save the world, I'm doing this for info. Like a journalist I guess. Don't you want to know about our parents? Alyss isn't isn't giving me the whole story, I know."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 pm

((Sorry guys...I gotta go to bed. I'm about to fall asleep, plus I gotta get up in 5-6 hrs to go to the stupid DMV sad ))

Samara smiled softly, setting her son down. She hugged him once more before straightening herself out a bit. "Alright...I think it is nearly bed time for you, young man," she said sweetly.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm

((ugh I hate the DMV...the line is sooo llong!!! Well hopefully it wont take too long))

Keliah looked at her brother. "To tell you the truth...I feel my mother all around me...I mean yes it would be nice to actually sit and talk with them...that's why I want to go back in time" she said mentioning their ability. "but I wont die, if I dont find out everything...which makes me raise suspicion of that Alastar guy you mentioned...how does he know you? And he must have a hidden agenda...."she said to him.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 pm

"Possibly. I'd never seen Alastor before, but he knew my dad somehow. I should've asked. Either way, it doesn't matter to me. The thought of such an adventure and exploration is good enough for me. As for Alastor, I just want to see what he'll do. It can't be but so bad. You should see him. His frame isn't as buff as many people, he looks sick actually so he couldn't pose but so much of a threat."

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:59 am

Lunia turned and tossed in her sleep, not being able to sleep. She sat up in the bed and walked out onto the small balcony seeing Samara kissing Tenshi and smiling, having a laugh with him. It made her sad. "What did i do wrong to make you leave Mommy?..." she said trying to hold back some tears, then looking around she never saw Nephilis, she wondered where he was and wanted to go looking for him, and seeing Samara and the others going inside gave her a good chance to. So she stood on the balcony and jumped off it, hovering down onto the ground she landed as quiet as a mouse. "Maybe i'll just go for a walk about... Uncle Nephilis will be fine.." she whispered to herself, standing up she started to roam around the town, having a look around at her new home. Not knowing the dangers that could be lurking.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:42 am

{{Aw shattersoul your white outfit is sooo cute. And Lilith was only crazy because of her stone redface *whimper* I'm so excited Chelan is going on a trip}}

Chelan looked at Azreal as Riko left. "So are you going to be ok?" she asked. He wasn't as shy as a minute ago but now that Riko was gone she didn't know what he would do. Chelan thought about singing her voice could effect people maybe she could calm him.

Mewchloe

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:59 am

(Thank you very much!)

Lunia sat down on a bench looking around her, seeing hardly anyone in the streets. "Everybody's in bed..." She siad to herself, standing up and starting to walk again she found herself at a small bridge next to a lake. "The water from Noroa falls straight off the island... i wonder where this water goes to.." She said in wonder, sitting on the edge of the bridge she looked at her reflection in the water and threw a stone at it, which made the water splash and her reflection disappear for a few seconds until the water settled again. "I couldn't even help Nephilis in that fight... i'm so useless!" She screamed.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:04 am

Ricky frowned he still hadn't found anyone. He looked into the sky and noticed the girl from earlier in the air. He knew that could be bad but he also knew he wouldn't have a chance if he attacked her. He looked around and saw Kessaris and Keliah and ran over to them "Hey Kessaris I'm glad to see your alright" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:09 am

Riko walked back into the bulb, brushing herself off and muttered. She snapped her fingers and changed into a black mini skirt and a black long sleeved shirt. She saw Chelan and took her hand, starting to walk. "Need you to come with me..." She found Kessaris a long with Keliah and Morganna. "I found Chelan.... If you don't need me anymore I'll be leaving...." She looked at Kessaris, her facial expressions as cold as the diamonds she produced.

Alyss walked through the library, gabbing a big book and setting it down slowly. She knew someone had visited Kessaris. She had seen it in her visions. Alastor by his name but there was nothing of him in records or anything. She closed the book and growled, calming down soon after. "What does this guy want...." She sat there thinking, her head resting on her intertwined fingers.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 am

Plague's shadows stopped suddenly he glanced round him to make sure he wasn't in the middle of a public area, he had to reshape his body sustaining this form without treating his wounds was beginning to get to him. His shadows headed into an actual shadow from a building, reforming Plague's bleeding body. He leaned against the wall and sat down. He placed his hands over his bleeding stomach and concentrated more shadows from surrounding objects which quickly gathered over his stomach making a sort of patch over his broken skin. " There, that will hold for quite some time. " He said as he once aagain melted into shadows and shot off still heading towards Nephilis.

Leon found himself looking into the large library. He opened the doors slowly and stepped in his footsteps were light against the tile floor. His blades remained invisible as to not to draw attention to himself. He flipped a few strands of red hair from his eyes and looked for something to read, in all honesty he had nothing better to do.

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:02 am

As Plague ran through the ground as a shadow, Nephilis began to run after him. ~You can stop at anytime!~ He thought to him.

~~~

Kessaris looked over to Ricky. "I'm glad to see you're alright. Where've you been? We may be going back to Alloy and all over the world in a few days. We need to practice some before we decide on anything though." His eyes then catch Riko beginning to leave. "Wait!" He yelled with a hand in the air. "Come back. I need you too!"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:51 am

Lunia felt Nephilis was near her, and lifting herself into the air, she flew over town in search for him, seeing him running after someone. She smiled with joy at the sight of him and swooped down landing on his back, she sat there and chuckled. "Who we after now then?!" She said to him, chuckling.

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:15 pm

Ricky thought for a moment "A trip around the world huh" He said. He frowned knowing it may be dangerous but he finaly sighed and smiled "I guess I'm game...besides someone has to make sure all of you don't kill each other" He said with a chuckle. "and practice sounds like a good idea" He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games