Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:36 pm
Anakoni
*She smirks, and kisses Tennyo softly.* "Alright...But i'm the boss. Got it?" *She quirked a brow and smiled, blowing a piece of hair away from her face.*

"Well if you're the boss then I should be your 2nd in command and like..advisor. I don't think you have what it takes to do this all on your own you know." Kissing the other girl back softly she rests her head on Lilith's chest. "I think a good partnership will do this place some good..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:43 pm
*She nods, and flips Tennyo over, straddling her.* "I guess...But we can't let the others suspect something is going on, otherwise the might catch on to our plan. Got it?"  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:58 pm
Anakoni
*She nods, and flips Tennyo over, straddling her.* "I guess...But we can't let the others suspect something is going on, otherwise the might catch on to our plan. Got it?"

Blushing at her new position she smiles dreamily and nods softly. "So how exactly are we going to steal this place from your brother? I mean I know he's pretty strong, and I think he might fight back if we tried to take this from him...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:01 pm
*She shrugs, and thinks for a moment.* "I'm not too sure...I think I might be able to match him in hand to hand, maybe even beat him, but his magical abilities are unfathomable, especially when he reveals his demonic form..."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:04 pm
Anakoni
*She shrugs, and thinks for a moment.* "I'm not too sure...I think I might be able to match him in hand to hand, maybe even beat him, but his magical abilities are unfathomable, especially when he reveals his demonic form..."

"How can you not beat him at hand to hand? I mean you're a crazy martial arist girl. Although perhaps we could get some sort of magical contract. Something that he'll sign in fear, that will bind him to his word..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:14 pm
*She runs her finger along the edge of the cloth wrapped around Tennyo's top, a smirk crossing her lips.* "Well, he spent a long time in hell...and time works differently there. It goes by faster than it does here, so he's had thousands of years longer to train than I have."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:15 pm
"Well then why does he fear you so much if he can just beat you up easily in magical and melee..? Although if that's all there is, maybe we could train in an alternate dimention as well...that could work...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:18 pm
*She shakes her head, and sighs.* "He's still a kid on the inside, and he has a fear of me from when we were kids." *She laughed a little and stood up.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:21 pm
Anakoni
*She shakes her head, and sighs.* "He's still a kid on the inside, and he has a fear of me from when we were kids." *She laughed a little and stood up.*

"Well if we found something that could boost my powers, even temporarily I could see what I could do about sealing some of his powers away. Or we could find some sort of powerful holy relic that I could use when he goes demon. Not to mention with his inner kid being so strong there's GOT to be some way of using it against him...."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:26 pm
*She nods, and frowns for a moment.* "Well...even if we do...I don't want to kill him. I mean, he is still my brother..." *She at Tennyo and smiled a little.* "So, maybe just rough him up a little bit."  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:28 pm
Anakoni
*She nods, and frowns for a moment.* "Well...even if we do...I don't want to kill him. I mean, he is still my brother..." *She at Tennyo and smiled a little.* "So, maybe just rough him up a little bit."

"I never said that we should kill the little bugger. Merely that we should take away his powers until he submits to us. There's gotta be some way to do that, but I'm not sure how with our current resources. I mean there's always holding Jaq hostage, but I don't think he likes Jaq as much as being the leader around here....."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:32 pm
*She nods, and lays on the bed, spreading out over it.* "But enough of that...this place is getting a little boring." *She blew a strand of hair off of her face, and sighed a little, closing her eyes.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:37 pm
Anakoni
*She nods, and lays on the bed, spreading out over it.* "But enough of that...this place is getting a little boring." *She blew a strand of hair off of her face, and sighed a little, closing her eyes.*

"Hmmmm....we could always bully your brother so bad he'll kick HIMSELF out of here you know." Laying down besides Lilith she lays on top of the other girl's chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:47 pm
*She blushed a little, and looked over at Tennyo.* "H...hey..." *She stammered a little, not used to being this physical with anyone.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Anakoni
*She blushed a little, and looked over at Tennyo.* "H...hey..." *She stammered a little, not used to being this physical with anyone.*

Smiling, she raises her head a little to look at Lilith. "What? It's not like I'm naked or fondling you...I'm just using your natural pillows to rest my head is all. Is there anything wrong with that...?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff