Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:09 pm
((^-^))

James laughed and then changed into his wolf form and grabbed the pillow in his mouth, playing something like tug-of-war.

Theresa nodded. "I know, and I'll talk to James about telling Anden . . . if not, I might just tell him myself. I know enough about werewolves, but then I suppose that comes from having them as relatives." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:59 pm
Anden laughed as James changed. "Cheater!" he teased, not really sure of how to shift on his own. He pulled back on the pillow, playing with the other. "Bad were-bunny!" he teased, grinning at the other warmly.

Rylara nodded and watched as James shifted and they played tug of war. Anden, from what she'd seen thus far, was not the sort to respect authority. To hear that his 'younger brother' could now make him obey any command would likely irritate him greatly, as would the learning that by wolfkin law he literally belonged to James.

The exception was with blood family members, such as children, or mates. They technically belonged to their father slash mate, but not to a degree that they could be given away to another pack or forced into a mating alliance or anything of that nature. Rylara wasn't sure if Anden would be considered James' brother legally, since they were not brothers by blood..it would likely depend on the Upper Council, and they were not often merciful.

Lysane (Lih-sane), five years younger brother of Rylara and second in command of the pack, clamped a magick-binding collar onto his prisoner. She was a witch, and the younger sister of Jesayel, someone likely destined to join the Wizard Council soon enough..the twelve High Magick Users of Avaria. Not to be confused with the High Council of Avaria, which was based on a represenative of each major breed.

Lysane set the woman down in the dungeon, clamping manacles onto her wrists. The collar had been forged by a magick-user, since only a magick-user could make something like this, a very powerful one..it was a relic that Lysane was lucky enough, and determined enough, to acquire..she was as weak as a mortal without it, although she would heal just as quickly as ever and retain her magickal sight and immortality..she just couldn't cast any of her damned spells on him.

Rysel, a dear pack brother, had been killed by magickal means..and Lysane had almost certain proof that Jesayel was behind it..but he couldn't take out Jesayel on his own, the other would not fight fairly, Rysel was certain..so he needed confirmed proof from the little witch..or to use her as leverage against Jesayel..

Lysane patted her cheek, none to gently. "Wake up, little witch.." he growled. Lysane was tall and muscular, with paler skin than most wolves had. The back half of his hair was a purple-maroon color, while the front half was silvery like his sister's. His eyes were deeply orange with a hint of red. Lysane's voice was deep and deliciously masculine.

User Image (Lysane)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:22 pm
James chuckled and growled playfully as he pulled lightly on the pillow, almost grinning as he played with Anden.

Rayani's eyes fluttered open slowly and her hand went up to rub the sleep out of one of them, but she noticed that something was around it. She blinked and looked at her wrist . . . Then her eyes widened. "Wh-what?!" she gasped, wondering why she had manacles on her wrists. She closed her eyes and muttered something under her breath, expecting the manacles to fall off, but instead felt something warm around her neck. Her eyes snapped open. A magick-binding collar . . . She then noticed the man in front of her and she tried to back up as far as she could. "Wh-who are you?! Where am I? Wh-what's going on?!" she asked, panicking slightly.

User Image (Rayani)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:53 pm
(I am alive! Sorry about that. Mom's babysitting James, a.ka. Jimmy/JD..he's like 2 and she's not feeling good so I took over a little. He won't sit still and watch Madagascar like a good baby! T___T)

Anden tugged until James was leaning forward, and then let go before more or less tackling the other, wrapping his arms around the other and trapping him in a tight hug. "Muwaha! I've got you now, furball!"

Lysane watched as she awoke, frowning at her 'fright'. Ha! She was probably just playing games..trying to win his sympathy. "I am Lysane, second of pack you perhaps know..your brother recently killed one of my pack brothers.." he growled lowly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:14 pm
((Aw . . . poor Witchy . . .))

James laughed and squirmed around in Anden's arms until he was facing him and started licking him, acting a lot like a dog.

Rayani's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No! My brother never killed anyone!" she said adamantly, and it was true. Her brother had almost killed that one werewolf, but she had stopped him before he could deal the final blow, though the wolf was in critical condition . . .  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm
(Tis purple! I'm back now!~<3 O_o Jesayel was framed, just so you know. *sagely nod* And the girl is beautiferous! Great choice! )

Anden laughed as he was licked, playfully pushing at James before giving up and giving a lighter hug as he scratched the other's ears, knowing personally now how good it felt. "Good Jammy, good boy!" he crooned playfully, kissing James' snout. "My furry little brother." he laughed warmly.

Lysane shrugged at her words. "Easy enough for you to say..you are either lying, or don't know, but either way I will find out and I will make your brother pay.." he said coldly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:22 pm
((Oh okay. Then . . . delete that last part. ^-^))

James laughed as well and nuzzled against Anden and whined slightly, wanting more scratching.

Rayani frowned and stood up, a bit unsteadily considering her manacled hands. "My brother never hurt anybody!!" she said, glaring at Lysane. "You leave him alone!!" she shouted at the werewolf in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Anden laughed, nuzzling back against the other and scratching him happily. "Aww, you want more scratching, buddy?" he chuckled as he continued.

Rylara watched this a moment more before heading for the door. "You have half an hour to make yourselves presentable, and then we've got to go to the first meeting." she cast a glance at James. "Don't take Anden unprepared." she said, a warning in her gaze for Anden's safety as well as James' own. Anden was almost bottom class, and moreover, a baby in werewolf terms..he was supposed to speak only when spoken to, and obey James without question. Had he been a pureblood, he would have been accepted in his own right and a respected member of James' pack, not quite an alpha, but not bottom class. Being a Bitten meant that Anden was a possession until he proved himself worthy of a better title.

Anden watched her leave before turning back to James as he ruffled the other's fur. "What'd she mean by that, little bro?" he asked. "Will they expect me to know how to wolf out?" he asked, thinking that they would want to meet him as well as James, not realizing his current status.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:34 pm
((Rayani has no one to respond to . . . T-T))

James winced. "R-remember how I told you that age and status were different here? W-well . . . you're a newborn . . . to us . . . and your a Bitten . . . that's one of the lowest rungs there is on our social ladder and . . ." he sighed, wondering how to word this. "You're . . . considered property basically . . . I don't think of you that way bro but . . . others will . . ." he said, looking away from Anden a bit.

Theresa sat down next to Anden with a conserned look. "You're expected to be obiedient to your alpha, official or not. If someone of higher rank than your alpha, or James here, were to tell you to do something, you have two choices, tell them that you have to ask your alpha, because sometimes though they might be of higher rank, they can't control others like that, or you have no choice and have to do it. Basically all true alphas and the council members are wolves whom you must obey and until James asserts his position as alpha, you are going to be viewed as a no one . . . even a bit after . . . unless you prove yourself." she said, trying to take as much pressure off of James as possible in explaining what she knew.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:38 pm
(>_< FUDGE MONKIES!)

Anden blinked as he listened. He was considered..James' property? A belonging? He looked to Theresa as she spoke, frowning all the while. Anden didn't seem angry at James, it wasn't James' fault..well, it kind of was, but James hadn't made the stupid wolfkin hierarchy. "What if I don't obey? I don't belong to them..I didn't make any pledges or anything like that, I was bitten. They can't control me because of that." he said with a frown.

Lysane came forward, grabbing her throat with one hand, not painfully, but warningly. "I'll do as I wish with your murdering brother," he growled, "And you'll stay my prisoner as long as I wish..witch." he said, as though it were an insult.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:51 pm
((There, there . . . it happens sometimes . . . *pats you on back*))

James's ears were pressed against his head. "It's the rules Anden . . . it's the way things are and if you don't . . . accept it and don't follow the rules . . . it's . . . the reprocussions are harsh . . ." he murmured softly, flinching at the memory.

Theresa frowned and then looked at Anden. "You remember freshman year when James didn't come to school for a week and when he did come back he had a broken arm and leg and was bruised all over and he told you that he fell down a few flights of stairs?" she asked, knowing that had happened because she had been there, she just had her usual non-notice spell on her at the time.

"I didn't like the system and I tried to stand up to it . . . If Mom and Dad hadn't been there, I probably wouldn't had survived . . ." James said in a near whisper. The memory was not a good one and he had supressed it to the best of his ability. He had never liked the idea of a ranking system. Sure he understood that stronger was a good thing, but he also knew that sometimes people who were stronger abused those who were weaker . . . and he saw that happening all the time whenever he went with his parents . . . that was the year that he stopped joining his parents to the wolf-kin meetings . . . and he was lothe to be back.

Rayani winced as he grabbed her throat. "My brother isn't a murderer!" she insisted, narrowing her eyes a bit as he spat out the word witch as though it were something dirty.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:59 pm
(>_> My memory is so weirdtarded..I remember things in kindergarten, dreams I had years ago, and then I can't remember character's names in a roleplay I just played in, or things like Raya's post T___T> )

Anden saw that the other's ears were against his head and so he stroked the other's fur gently. At hearing that the wounds were inflicted by wolfkin, his eyes narrowed. "The wolves did this to you?" Anden let out a wolfish growl, eyes flickering yellow as a sign of his inner wolf flaring. "Show me who did..I'll tear them apart.." he growled a bit more loudly, clenching his fists, and it was clearly the wolf speaking with Anden's anger.

Lysane looked at her in disgust a moment before casting her to the ground by her neck. "Well if he's not, then you have nothing to worry about, do you little spell-caster? Of course..in the meantime, you can enjoy the hospitality of my dungeons, bitc-er, I mean witch." he said mockingly, having messed the word up on purpose. Lysane was not a cruel man, he was very kind actually, but to his mind..this girl was hiding a murderer who'd killed a fellow wolf he loved like a brother..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:16 pm
((*huggles*))

James frowned. "No you won't . . . if anything, they'll tear you apart . . . literally even if you pick a fight with them. You don't have experience, and the wolf still has a rather large influence over you right now. For your safety Anden, I can't let you get into fights." he said, sitting up a bit, worried about his brother.

Rayani let out a small cry as she was thrown to the ground and gasped as her shoulder jarred as it took the brunt of the fall. She winced in pain. "My name is Rayani!" she called back after him angrily.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:27 pm
(Pretty white and gold egg! *points excitedly*)

Anden's eyes narrowed. "Can't let me? You're my little brother, no matter what these damned wolves think..it's not your decision what I do." he growled out, still yellowy-eyed and under wolfish influence that was going off of Anden's own, anti-authority trait. Anden intended to fight.

Lysane shrugged. "You're my prisoner. You don't need a name. Names are power and I'll give you none." he said firmly before turning, heading out of the cell. "Enjoy yourself." he said coolly as he shut the door, leaving her in almost total darkness with only a less-than-comfortable bed in the corner that she could fully lay down on even with the manacled hands..it would keep her off the floor if nothing else.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:45 pm
((^-^ Yes it is! But . . . it doesn't have a lot of clicks . . . T-T))

James growled back. "Anden." he said in his alpha voice before shaking his head. "I don't want to control you . . . but if you won't listen to me than I may have to in order to keep you safe!" he said, willing Anden to understand that he was only looking out for Anden's life.

Theresa frowned at Anden and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't let the wolf take over Anden . . . make your own decisions . . . think resonably . . ." she said softly.

Rayani bit her lip. "I have a name . . . and you can't take it away from me . . . My name is Rayani and nothing is going to change that . . ." she murmured softly before curling into herself and then she broke down, crying.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games