Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:49 pm

Ray smiled. "Okay." She replied as she waited for him to lead. She normally didn't swim, basically to a small phobie of deep bodies of water, but she wanted to see if it had changed.

Jenn laughed a little. "Yeah, we both seem to do that." She smiled with her tongue sticking out teasingly. "So how have you been?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 pm

Kunji looks at her i the eyes. "Just the part that i came to your rescue it just...........made blush a little." He pulls his scarf down to Cin his red face. "See my face is red." He smiles.

galgoon

Katurrah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:12 pm

Cin smiled and blushed herself.

"Oh. I see." She giggled. "Well, you did come to my rescue. And to the rescue of everyone else, really." She looked down. "Blood-rages are dangerous for everyone around."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Kunji smiled back "Well I may act shoft but him a hardin Fire demon and would have taking you down and still let you feed on me..........If you ever need to feed again just ask me and I'll be glad to help you out.......I just don't let every one feed on me. Your the first to feed on me and i kind of like it." He had a wide grin on his face not even a care in the world. But still in a fight he would love to be able to turn into his ture form but he just has to train hard to get there.

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:54 pm

Haki stuck his tongue out, too. "I've seen better days. Especially days where my friend isn't in the hospital. How about you, besides the barrage of attacks?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Cin's eyes widened.

"I must admit, that's the first time I've ever heard of someone liking to be fed off of." She smiled a bit. "I never normally remember my rages. It's hard, waking up in a pool of blood with injured and dead people around you and not knowing what happened."

Katurrah

galgoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:42 pm

Kunji looked at her wide eye'd "Well it's a good thing you fed off of me then." He smiled and headed outside to get some fresh air "Come Cin its a nice day. Lets keep talking outside." He said with a wide grinn and walk for the door to the courtyard.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm

"Oh I'm great." Jenn said with enthusiasm. She wanted to get out of the infirmary but knew she should probably stay and rest, since she's only human. "I'm glad you came by." She said with a smile.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Katurrah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Cin shrugged and followed Kunji.

He doesn't seem like a bad guy. Maybe things won't be so bad here, with a friend and all.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Kunji walks out to the courtyard and spots a tree with lots of shade and sits under it and pats the group next to him for Cin to sit. "So anything on your mind Cin?" He looked up and watched the clouds and how they have move across the sky.

galgoon

Katurrah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Cin looked up at the clouds as well, leaning back against the tree.

"Wondering how things are going to go here, really. Most others don't like me, as I've said before. School isn't going to be all that great if I tint the pool pink during practice because I'm getting the crap kicked out of me in the locker room."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 pm

Kunji looks at Cin and smiles "I would say something stupid as a guy but your best bet is fight back.......If you are out numberred just run and find me and I'll keep you safe." He looks back up at the sky with a grinn on his face thinking about what he said.

galgoon

Katurrah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Cin laughed.

"After what you told me? I'm surprised you're still here, actually. I figured that Ialeia lady would have tossed you out, or at least put you in detention." She looked back at the sky. "I'm not too bad of a fighter, but I prefer to fight with wits." She put her hands behind her head. "Too bad so many people come unarmed to that fight."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Kunji looks down at the ground

"Ialeia sent me to hell for a hour and then stole my true form." He wa ashamed of not being able to use his true form. "Im all ways armed." he holds out his hand a long flame srounds his ahnd and dies down showing a black sword on fire. He then lets go of it and it burst into flames and vanishes into his body.

galgoon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Ohemgee Nerdgasm
Ray smiled. "Okay." She replied as she waited for him to lead. She normally didn't swim, basically to a small phobie of deep bodies of water, but she wanted to see if it had changed.

Ivan smiled and started off toward the pool "So Ray, what brings you to this school?" Ivan asked
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games