Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:16 pm
((I gave blood today . . . *huggles* I'm sorry about your ear . . .))

Selina sighed as she cuddled in a bit closer to Laung. "Yeah . . . This is nice . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:14 pm
((its fine ... I hate needles ... which is why I can't give blood ... even through I want to))

Laung smiled softly, it reached his eyes and stay there firmly as he looked down at Selina and didn't say a word incase it interputted this feeling he was having of warmth and tenderness. Something he hardly ever felt before in his life  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 pm
((Aw . . . they're actually pretty good about the needles. It's not so bad. You really can just look away if you don't want to see it (I do.) But if it's the feeling part, well . . . it's really not as bad as you're probably making it out to be. I know it's the anticipation that's really the worse for me. I really hate needles too.))

Selina stayed cuddled up to Laung and slowly, her eyes closed and her breathing evened out . . . she had fallen into a quiet, peaceful sleep . . . her hands clenched onto his shirt.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 pm
((I've had 2 blood tests in the last year, I could feel the needles which was the worse part and why I hate it. Your brave Chibi))

Laung would have let Selina lie back on the bed but he couldn't due to the fact she was clinging tightly to his shirt. So he was rather stuck ... He smiled, it wasn't a bad position and it was rather comforting. He just hoped no one would dare come otherwise his sister would find out and then that would be a rolling stone down a mountain  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 pm
(( . . . So . . . DO you want someone to walk in on them or do you just want to time skip to where Selina wakes up?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm
((up to you, I'm really tired and I don't have the time to post in the other rp chibi. I am really sorry I will tomorrow!))  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 pm
((Aw . . . *huggles* I've been really tired lately too . . . *huggles*))

A maid entered into Selina's room, planning on cleaning it since she believed Selina was away from her room, working with the children. However, she walked in on the scene instead and stared for a bit. Selina was asleep . . . Laung was not . . . and he was holding her in his arms in the bed . . . Her eyes widened as she jumped to conclusions and she instantly sped out, going to tell Queen Liava. She was certain Laung had done something sinister to Lady Selina!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 pm
((*huggles back* you do like taking the more dramatic approach don't you?))

Laung looked up as he heard someone come into the room and then retreat. He swore loudly when he saw the maid racing off, towards the throne room! Swear words kept running through his mind as he shook Selina gently. "Selina wake up" he whispered.

Liava was sitting on a chair in the small study that she had now inhertied with the door wide open to anyone that wanted to come and see her. She was going through some paper work at the moment  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:54 pm
((But of course!! I'm an actress! Drama's my thing. XD))

Selina moaned slightly and cuddled into Laung more, her eyelids flickering, but she didn't wake up.

The maid dashed into the room where Liava was working. "Your Majesty! Laung . . . L-Lady Selina . . . He's in her bed!!" she exclaimed, a bit too startled by what she had seen to be any more articulate than that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm
((lol!!! It does make it more exiciting))

Laung frowned and winced as he heard a loud cry arosing from where Liava's study was. He took a quick guess that the maid had told Liava. He could hear the tapping of the shoes against the floor, two ... Liava must have brought the maid along as well. He carried on desperately trying to wake Selina. "Selina!" he whispered, he couldn't say it loudly that would make his sister go quicker, if that was possible. "Selina! Wake up please" he said shaking her. The footsteps stopped and Laung winced as he looked up at the door and saw Liava and the maid standing there. "LAUNG!" she screamed before taking two strides across the room and pulling Laung away from Selina and chucking him across the floor. He hit the wall with a pretty loud thump and gave a low painful groan. Liava knelt on the bed, "Selina are you alright?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 pm
On Laung's last attempt to wake her, Selina did start to rouse. She opened her eyes in time to see Liava enter and winced slightly at the scream. Then her eyes widened as Laung was thrown across the floor. She looked at Liava with wide eyes. "Wh-what? Yes. I-I'm fine . . . Why'd you do that Liava?" she asked, looking past her friend to where Laung had hit the wall. She started to get up, wanting to go and help him, see if he was okay . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm
Liava shook her head and started to look at her friend's face, checking for any injures her brother may have done to Selina. She placed her hands firmly on Selina's shoulders and shook her head "he hasn't hurt you at all?" she asked before turning to Laung and pointing outside the room. "OUT! And stay out" she hissed. Laung stood slowly up and hobbled outside the room and away down the hallway, a hand on his lower back. Liava looked back at Selina. "Selina, are you sure your alright? He didn't make you do anything you didn't want him to do?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 pm
Selina shook her head. "No . . . I'm fine . . ." she said, frowning a little. "I wanted him close . . ." she murmured softly, a slight blush tinging her cheeks as she avoided eye contact with Liava.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:04 pm
Liava frowned and placed her hand against Selina's forehead muttering to herself. "Your forehead does feel a little high" she whispered to herself. "Why don't you lay down Selina and get some rest? I'll get one of the maids to bring you something up" she said looking at her friend. "Okay?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:56 pm
Selina reached out and grabbed a hold of Liava's clothes. "Could Laung please come back in? He keeps away the dreams . . ." she murmured softly, her eyes a bit frighted. She didn't want to see the future any more. She didn't want to have to be afraid . . . and it seemed that having Laung around had stopped the dreams from coming. She was quite grateful for that . . . not to mention even when she was awake he was comforting . . .  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff