Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm
"Ow...that must suck." He said after seeing Rocky bash the armored brute with his knee. "What's weird, the fact you didn't feel that or the fact were still here?" He waited on the strangers to go through the gate by the other side.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:00 pm
Dimitris looked back down the hall then over to the guard Rocky lunged at with a glare before walking backwards down the hall keeping his eyes on them. "I don't like how this is playing out."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:16 pm
Rocky sighed and pit his paws behind his head, walking. "Renamon, you think that we could stay in touch? I want to be able to jump in of anything goes down."
His telepathy working it's magic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 pm
"I can hear you loud and clear, I'll keep in touch while you're away...a nurse is right here so I'll be fine." She had backed away slowly down to the wall of the chamber and sat down. "Just go find out for yourself what's going on, I'm not feeling all too well."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Informeter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 pm
"Feel what?..." Paul ringed into Logan's headset by radio.
"Were you touching me again?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm
Rocky shrugged and kept walking. "Dimitris, let's just go with the flow. Expect the unexpected and keep an eye out."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Nero9295

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:55 pm
Todd Cringed at the sound of Rocky's knee clanging against one of the gaurds. "What are you made of man?!" he thinks before watching Rocky and Dimitris walk twoards the door. He follows short after not making eye contact with the surrounding cells.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 pm
"Yeah..." Dimitris stuck close to Rocky going down the hall carefully. He whispered lowly keeping ahead to avoid eye contact while talking. "Noticed how Renamon started looking pale like the others when she came through the portal? I'm guessing this chamber does something to them rather quickly."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:37 am
"Yeah...It was concerning me." He admitted, taking his hands from his sides and putting them into his pockets. "I'm guessing that they use that little 'sickness' to take away their powers. If we get them out of there, maybe they'll be able to free themselves form these people." He continued. "But first, we need to find out just what the hell is going on!" He pulled out a flask of lemonade mixed with a few caffine supplements and took a sip, his tail twitching rapidly as he did so. "I think I'm ready for just about anything now, knock-on-wood",  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Todd laughed abit at Rocky "Youre quite the character you know that?" he then shrugs "...So anyone have any idea what these guys are? Some sort of monster police force? Interdementional beings? Aliens from space?" He then blinks a couple of times before shaking his head "Scratch that last part." he said before shuddering.  

Nero9295

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm
He pressed his fingers against his own throat "I'll have to get back to you on that later..." he walked behind them as they were led down the hall that had scratch marks on it's sides. And led them to enter inside an armored elevator that opened to him by recognition. "As you know this isn't no monster squad base..." he laughed before entering a command on the elevator panel to a level. "You've been accidently tagged as a Digimon, were going to find out your identification after you're cleaned from B.E.D. (Bioelectric Energy Depleter)."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm
"And just what is going to happen with 'us'?..." The kitsune asked from the corner of the chamber, looking up to the nurse with her glaring blue eyes.

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:40 pm
"You're gonna have us galvenized!?" Dimitris blurted out in the elevator facing the guard with a deep growl. "What makes you think we'd let you drain us?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:21 pm
"Galvenization isn't what Im talking about...." He stared back at him from the eyes within his visor. "B.E.D is already flowing in your veins, a form of a "bug" that we have when you go through that rabbit hole ment for those beasties only."
the elevator had finally stopped to the top level of the prison hatch and opened to show men in strange glassy suit darting back and fourth with boxes as well as another two figures in their pwer suits. "This area is the Prison Sector, it's the deepest of the deep. And were going to have to go all the way up to the Medical facilities of the Configuration Sector to get this cleaning over with."

Slade Falok

Tamamo no Yuki

Wealthy Businesswoman

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 pm
The Corrupted Renamon
"And just what is going to happen with 'us'?..." The kitsune asked from the corner of the chamber, looking up to the nurse with her glaring blue eyes.

she continued to look into her hand held screen, confused and then slightly nervous before facing the kitsune. " Ahumm...were going to examine you for any oddities before you're sent to a hearing."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff