Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:45 pm

(Oh i know that is right after the first fight and you have to fight a golem to get to the mountains...ten you can go down and get yojinbo muahahaha i could tell more but i won't)

ZAck grinned"I know..i like that "
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:52 pm

((XD I know how to get him. My disk just died at that point...))

Mina sighed, not really paying attention. Her mind was on other things, like how she was going to survive the fight against Annexus. I'm really weak...I probably won't. The only way that I'm strong is the fact that I can summon magnificent beasts without collapsing or killing myself, she was thinking.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Jay was waiting in his room for the rest he looked out of thewindow.He gave a few orderd to his people and now thye were doing what he told the.When the others arrived he turned around"Well i think we sould be prepared,but now let us think about a plan...what if Arisu and the rest arrives here?What shall we do?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Garnet sat down. "Pray. We have only gotten away through sheer luck."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Mina remained silent for a few moments. "How are we going to defeat them? Our luck will not last forever..." she said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Garnet sighed. "Are your members trained in combat Jay? Any of them really good? We will probably have to win through a war and dirty tricks."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

"Well we are the guild of thieves"He smilled evily"WE are known for dirty tricks ,Garnet.I let them prepare our castle already..and don't forget the most of us are thieves an assassins!But here are also many childs..."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:39 pm

"We'll have to have someone protect the children in the fights. We can't have children running around in a battlefield," Mina said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu, Mamoru, and Asuka were now hiding in the forest just outside of the new hideout. "They think they are safe for a while. Ha! We'll show them not to underestimate the kingdom," Arisu muttered.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:43 pm

"Well i need someone at the caves ,which are laying under the castle...this will e the place where they shall stay.Someone should be there calming them down...Well and now the big question who will lead the men if i am down there?"

"Wait!You can't stay with the kids!You are the leader!"

"And i am realy useless at the moment Zack!Garnet and Mina know why.."

"But..!"He tried but then he stayed quiet,he turned to the girls"Tell me why he thinks that!"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Mina was silent for a while. "He's dieing..." Her voice was little more than a whisper. "He only has six months left..." She was upset that she had just met him and he was going to die. He was one of the few true friends that she ever had. Her "friends" back in the village were only her friends because they wanted publicity.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Jay looked out of the window and lowerd his head,as Mina told Zack about the illness.
Zack closed his eyes and lookedaway"I...see .That is why,you want to defend the kids..."

"I want all 6 month wich are left, if you need me just send someone after me i will help you..somehow.But i won't use my powers.Because like i said..i want all 6 month"

Zack nodded"I will help you with all my strentgh no matter what it costs!"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Garnet had no idea who would lead them. How could anyone think of leading without Jay?
"You should post someone in the forest...they are already there."

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

"No..we will staty here"He then walked out and then to the wall.Looking to the forest"..Maye....,maybe someone else should defend the childs.Maybe it is safer if i will lead you.."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:09 pm

"What? Already!?" Mina asked. As Jay walked out, she followed. "What are you doing? Don't even think about taking them on your own."

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm

"Taking them alone isn't the answer Jay, after all this entire group has yet to defeat even one of them. Perhaps it would be best to, at the moment, create a strategy to buy us some time?"
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games