Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:08 pm

The spybird takes a hard wack and its computer gets scrambled and starts firing the goo at the elimental

ENIATED! ENIATED!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:49 pm

*The cannons fire again, but this time with better precision. The lasers smash into the crowds of beasts, blowing away large parts of the groups. The cannons began to hiss, for they hadn't been used in hundreds of years.* Heh...looks like these guns are gonna have to be broken in again...

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:57 pm

lutia winced doing her best to keep from screaming as its jaw snapped closed on her arm
"ouch..."
GHAAAAAAAD! THIS HURTS!!!
in pain she grabbed her mallet with her other hand to use it as a lever to pull its mouth open
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:19 pm

*Miso grimaced, and decided that the Ragnarök had done all it could. Heading for the gate, he activated it, casting the green pillar of light down to the ground. He lept out, pistol in hand, and prepared himself for anything.*

It's been awhile...

*He first ran towards Lutia, and grabbed the top of the beast's jaw, pulling it upwards in an attempt to pry it off of her arm.*

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:32 pm

between the two of them they managed to pry it open long enough for lutia to pull her smashed arm out
"do you have a healing potion on hand?"
pain......
she cradled her smashed arm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:47 pm

*He shakes his head, and frowns slightly.* Of course I don't...that kinda stuff is like poison to me. *He grabs hold of her arm as gently as he can, looking at it. He lets out a heavy sigh.* This is bad...i'd say it may be useless, after an injury like this. Although, if you're willing to trust me, I might be able to save your arm...

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:08 pm

lutia looks around at the wreckage of the once proud district, the dead monsters and her people putting down the last of the problems
we are a strong clan...
she then looks up at the ship noting its design
but we closed ourselves off from the other groups...
"that was our weakness.."
she sighed and nodded "very well, please help us"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:14 pm

*He nodded, and picked Lutia up. As he began to walk back towards the Gate Pillar, he glanced down at her.*

My, how the strong have fallen...Now you know how we felt.

*On that note, he entered the Pillar, and began to rise towards the ship.*

This may feel a bit...odd at first, but I suggest getting use to it.

((To the ISA, I doth suppose.))

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:16 pm

((next person who tries the carry the damsel routine on me is going to find there characters head in a new location stare ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:23 pm

((I could have slung you over my shoulder and re-enacted some war movie. cool ))

Anakoni

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:40 pm

(( stare your soooooo lucky my arms been reduced to grape jelly right now))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:11 am

(*hides in his pickle jar*) Brett pounded his fist on the controls of the mech. "Blast it all! This was the closest thing I had to a home! And now..." He clenched his fists and opened the cockpit. He climbed down to Erk and pushed aside some wreckage. "My hangar is still intact. I'll get a call through to Beginer so we can all fix Mecha Main Street. Just like we rebuilt Kabina." Brett whistled and Kuro landed on his head. With a fuzzball nod, Kuro vanished in a flash of light. [Kuro to Kabina]

Brett_FM

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:49 pm

She snapped out back into conciousness and looked to Kenton as he holwed then heard something from the entrance to the shop. The shop keeper nearly choked seeing Kenton acting in a beast like manner. he imediatly closed the door forgeting his wife and C.B. were inside and came to the intercom of his shop. "HELP!!! THERE'S A WEREWOLF IN ME WORKSHOP!!!" he hollared into the device.

C.B.'s eye's widened hearing the announcments. "He's not going to hurt anyone! He's just confused and hurt!" She hollared back imediately after hearing the store keeper's cry for help to the people outside the shop. Her vision started getting blury and her head felt light. She coughed a bit now remebering she's not in the best of shape to be even yelling.

((eh heh, fixed...^^; ))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:08 pm

---

Kenton Alkemi

Anakoni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:15 pm

((Sorry, I hadn't realized you two were indoors until after I posted. So I guess retcon the pillar.))
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games