Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As Jedi motioned for him and Rahenno to follow, Luo didn't find the time to let him know that he was not leaving yet. The first reason was because he would not leave Yun until he was alright, and the second was because he was waiting for a response from Kleine's father before he finished the conversation. Watching another come in and attempt to touch Rini only to be denied, the shinobi turned and outstretched his hand. Watching a small streak of electricity arc from his fingertips, Luo took his hand without hesitation and shook it seeing as how his hands were both gloved in leather.

As their hands met, the leather seemed to hald the electricity from arcing any further than Luo's fingertips, and in all honesty Luo didn't mind the slight shock. "Yondaime of the Mist, Luo Ushio. It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Before Luo could go any further with pleasantries however, a woman entering the room bearing the clear signs of the Kusakage inquired about Yun. Out of respect, Luo lowered his head for a moment before raising it again. Feeling it unnecessary to immediately repeat himself by reintroducing who he was, he began to explain the situation.

"Rini Chikongou of the mist attacked her father Yun Sung. For what reasons however, I am unaware of and therefore can not make any judgments on her part. During the Fray, Hanzo Uchiha and a man I know only as 'Kleine' took advantage of Yun's condition and caused enough confusion to have the position of Mizukage turned over to Kleine. The man let Jedi go apparently, and Jedi came here in order to seek help for Yun. I arrived here with intentions of finding Axel Hajime. When I stopped to be treated for what I believed to be dehydration, I happened upon the situation here."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:39 am
User ImageXXXXXXXUser ImageX
XXXX☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒lxlTHE BLOODGODxx▒▒▒████ ████ ☰☶☵
XXXXXXXXXXXXXC R E A T I O N X|X S A L V A T I O N X|X D I S C I P L I N EXX|X R E B E L L I O N X|XXJ U D G M E N T

XXXX I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
XXXXXX Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

''Rini?" The man called, as he stood outside of the hospital. People had been giving him strange looks from the moment he entered the village, staring at both he and his wings, though he paid them no mind. However, his focus was around the area. Even though this was his village, he knew that he was only safe in two places right now, and this was not one of them.
''Rini? Where is she...?"

Stepping into the hospital, he asked around for a girl just of her description. Black hair... fair-skinned, and obviously carrying children. It wasn't even after a few seconds before he found exactly the place she was supposed to be.
But she wasn't there. So he looked, and looked, and looked intently -- and finally, he stumbled upon the first grave sight -- his father. ''Him?" But there was more. Luo. A man he had seen in many places within the village -- though never in person. Did he hunt her? Did he kill Rini? Was his father in on it? It wasn't long before he saw that he was not safe. So he hid, but he was always wary. Always ready to defend. And if he were to be struck, so were they.

''He smelled me. My father. But it appears to me that I am safe. Maybe... maybe this isn't such a dangerous situation after all." Gathering the will, it was only after a large amount of deep breaths before he gathered the energy to enter the room. But his father ignored him. He looked at him, stared upon the wings, but overall, he was ignored.
That's right. His father didn't know who he was. No one did. He was different now. No one would ever see that the aspiration had become true. No one would ever see that this boy could ascend.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
Waiting for a response from the Kusakage, his attention was diverted the moment a man walked into the room. As he did, Kleine's father stared at him for a brief moment before turning his head away. Looking at the wings bestowed upon the man, Luo had no doubt in his mind that this was Kleine. He admitted, the man had guts entering the room which Yun was in. Although Luo could feel his blood attempting to boil, he kept a level head and looked the man in the eyes as he muttered, "You and I need to talk..outside of this room."

Everything in Luo that made him a shinobi of the mist said to strike the man where he stood right then and there. However, his mind and morals simply did not allow for this to occur. He would not attack out of blind rage as Jedi did, especially out of respect for the Kusakage, the Mizukage, and for Yun's helpless body. He held a hand up to motion for Kleine to lead the way into the hallway. And as he would follow him out, his gaze would fall upon Kleine's father who said nothing. The man seemed almost annoyed at the sight of his son, and Luo could not fathom after spending as much time as he did defending him, why he did not do so now.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 am
''...Kleine?" The man asked, as he looked upon his son. It was his face. But there were... there were... wings...? Nine of them... just like his-
Angel.
His angel.
His angel.
''...His angel. And it's no longer there. It's just him. So why does he still have those wings? ...What did he do?" But despite all that he wanted to question, he saw that Luo wanted to speak with Kleine alone. So he did not follow. He did not falter. He simply stood. Waiting. ''Looks like this'll be a bit, huh? I guess... he's a man now, in his own right. He can defend himself. So don't see it below me to disallow a dispute to be fair. Just two men. And I guess... two Mizukage's. That's how it should be. My place is not there."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXC R E A T I O N X|X S A L V A T I O N X|X D I S C I P L I N EXX|X R E B E L L I O N X|XXJ U D G M E N T

XXXX I will not strive for honor, I will not strive for success. I will strive only for one thing; to live and die as I am, to live and die as whatever I will become.
XXXXXX Because of this, I can truly tell myself, in my heart, that I am Kleine Heiland, and although I may lose my struggle, I will never lose myself.

''Yes, father. Kleine. And yes, Luo -- for that is your name. I've been meaning to talk to you about this, for I knew that you of all people would not simply stand by and wait. I can see the fire in your eyes. You wish to slay me. But you and I both know that acting in such a way would be against the reason we stand. If you wish to be civil, then we will be civil. But not inside of this hospital. Allow Rini and Yun to both rest. We both have wounded we want to look out for, and that enough should tell both you and I that neither of us is heartless." He would not, however, turn his back for a second, even walking out from the hospital. He was aware that he was, right now, in constant danger, and there was nothing stopping Luo from changing his mind. If it came to it, Lars would have to do what he knew to be right. For his own self, for his lover, and for his people.
It was only a wonder, if Luo would do the same.

Walking out of the hospital -- slowly, precisely -- he kept a constant eye on his surroundings, from the floor below him to the roof above. And once they were out, he immediately leaped back and distanced himself from the man. ''Sorry for being so... wary, I simply have no intention to let my guard down. To die. That, and I'm a little claustrophobic, especially when it means me being in the same room... or even building with my father. Now... I don't need to ask what you want to talk about. You want... several things. My motives... the reason I took over Mist. You want to know if I've done anything to the citizens. And you want to know if I will step down and let you guys reclaim the village. All of this is true, yes? You really want to know all of these things, right?" He tried to keep some form of articulation as he spoke, trying to keep a respectful tone while also getting to the point. He had no intention of making friends with Luo -- but at the same time, he definitely didn't want any enemies. But this was easy; he had no strong need to look like a p***k. If Luo decided he was, then that was his decision. But Kleine wanted, in no way, to make this situation any worse than it already was.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:40 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
Nothing other than a nod emanated from Luo's frame as he agreed to walk outside. As he walked behind Kleine, he noticed how he seemed to be scanning the area, and in fact kept a close eye on Luo. The truth was, Luo was not one to attack an opponent in such a manner. As he opened the doors to the hospital and stepped foot outside, Kleine jumped back to face him. As he apologized for his wariness and his state of mind when it came to being in close quarters with his father, Luo simply sighed and folded his arms.

His expression was muted, and his posture rather lax given the situation. As he spoke of what Luo wanted to know, he noticed he assumed Luo needed more information than he actually wanted, mainly his motives. "My my, aren't we a little overcautious. Make no mistake Kleine, when I say I want to speak, I mean only with words...unless it is deemed necessary for me to speak with my hands. As for your motives, I need not know them although I'm sure you'll tell me. They like most things will be revealed in time, therefore it is unnecessary for me to waste time in asking. Just as well, in allowing Jedi to go I can assume you have done nothing to the citizens of Kirigakure....yet. If you are confident enough in your plans to let a man such as him simply walk out of the village, then there is obviously no need for you to do anything to the people of Kiri."

Luo paused to sift through the dozens of thoughts which ran rampant in his mind, plucking the most important of them and placing them at the forefront of his mind before speaking once more. "The only questions I want answered are if you are going to step down peacefully and never return to Kiri, and why of all villages you chose the one with some of the most dangerous shinobi alive. It seems like a rather large fault to assume that your plan would continue without fail or opposition." As the wind stirred, the cloak Luo wore stirred with it, along with his hair. It grew silent for a moment as he waited for a reply from Kleine, and he hoped the man chose his words carefully; if anything, for his sake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:09 am

''Whoa, whoa. The part that disturbs me the most of all of this is the "and never return" part. Would there be some kinda kill-on-sight rule if I came? That doesn't really influence me to go and hand over the village. Plus, have you seen Yun? I feel like the village is getting a RELIEF. He is impulsive and violent, along with being INCREDIBLY impatient. And his right-hand-man? Saotome? Even worse. Are you REALLY saying I should hand Mist back to those... those..." There were many words Kleine wanted to speak, but he did not want to turn this conversation the wrong way, so he shook his head and yawned. ''Obviously, I didn't hurt the people of Mist. That was not my intention. But when I saw your students and how they lead, I couldn't bear to allow someone like that hold the lives of so many in their hands. You may think that I am crazy myself, you may think that I am just as, if not even more impulsive, but that was the past. I am no longer human. I no longer base my opinions or actions on emotion. They are all upon rationality. I am not a light-switch. I do not flip out and kill everything at some small whim. I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of me taking the lead." He knew the answer that was to come, something along the lines of, "you took over a village!" or, "you're self-righteous!", but honestly, he didn't care. If Luo didn't like his methods simply because they were rash, then Luo could go yell at Hashirama Senju. Then Luo could go yell at Rikudo Sennin. Then Luo could go yell at every other hero to ever exist within all time.

''I did expect opposition, actually. But I do not see myself as some better-than-thou bigot who rushed to the throne without planning or grief. To be honest, I would not have pressed the matter had the opportunity not came. Perhaps it is not my right to meddle in village affairs, but the deed is done, and I feel justified. I won't ask for your own opinion -- I won't ask what you would do, I simply ask if you can understand that I did what I believed was right. I was not afraid to act as my conscience dictated, and I am still not afraid now, standing here, face-to-face with my opponent. Strike me down, Luo Ushio, if you must, but that will not change what I am saying. Mist will fall under their rule. And it won't be any better off under Jedi's. Perhaps it is not my hand that should lead, but it is DEFINITELY NOT theirs."

Although his words may have sounded self-righteous, he did not fear what Luo thought of them. He did what he had to do step towards what was right, in his own eyes. And that, to him, was enough. Perhaps Jashin had different motives -- the motive of allowing a distraction, but those motives were not Kleine's own. And although the guilt defiled him, he saw Divination's actions as a necessary movement.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:34 am
Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳

User Image
"Did you really believe that after this any Kiri shinobi would allow you to step foot in their village? If not by my hands, another would kill you on sight. However, you are right about one thing Kleine, Yun is a rather impulsive man. However, fighting fire with fire, or rather impulsiveness with irrationality is foolish. Your actions didn't include wondering just why despite these things, Yun was the Mizukage. You know little to nothing about his past or the alliances he holds, and instead saw one moment of impulsiveness as the entire make-up of his style of leadership; something any true kage would not do so readily. One thing is clear Kleine, you are very much well versed in speech mechanics, however do not assume that I am so easy to manipulate. I do not believe an opportunist as yourself took this position in the hopes of bettering the village, especially if there is a barrier erected around it." As Luo could already tell, his words were not chosen carefully in most of what he said. He seemed to not know right from wrong, or even that for what he believed was the 'right' thing to do, the 'wrong' thing must exist as well. However, it was up to each person to determine which one was which; it was just clear to Luo that they differed on which action would have been considered correct.

As he stated feeling justified in what he did and mentioned not asking for his opinion --although it had already been stated-- "Your definition of right and wrong is yours and yours alone, that I cannot deny. However, when this is all said and done Yun will be given time to rest, and Kiri will be led once more by one of its own. Myself. So, I suggest you move your operation immediately. My patience is wearing thin, and I do not have time for verbal chess. Your stay in Kiri ends today Kleine."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:53 am

''If you do not have the patience to understand, then I do not have the patience to understand you. In here we both agree; verbal chess is unnecessary. You may believe it is the time to end my stay in Kiri, but I believe it is the time to end your stay on this earth. Your life ends today, Luo." Drawing both of his blades -- Starfang and The Blackened Sky, his wings all erected to a strange shape, almost as if they were alerted. It was then when the center of Kleine's chest began to light up, before the Deity Gem arose from its core, a red eye looking upon all around as it twitched and turned its course. Kleine had no desire to mess around. He wanted to end this before it began. The floor all around both Luo and Kleine was immediately turned into a dark red field, signifying that he had now gained control of the area around them. ''Flee, if you must. But I can do this to any ground I see fit." As he spoke these words, the tiger claws of the ninth angel appeared next to him, both of them pulling in blood as Kleine created it with his chest. By now, the entire area seemed to fade into a crimson red hue, and Kleine's silver eyes began to glow with a certain haze as the area around him cooled. ''Hyoton. Just like you. Don't think I didn't read through the files, Luo. I know everything about you, and your friends. You may be my brethren -- a Yuki, just as I am, but we both know that hardly begins to matter. One of us will die, but the funny thing is, that one could only be you. I have ascended. You cannot defeat me. Not anymore."

(Blood is constantly being dumped out of nearly every orifice of Kleine's body (he has infinite blood, and the blood that's coming out isn't really the one in his body, so it doesn't really effect him), incase you're wondering what the claws were "pulling". The claws manipulate the blood, they tell it what to do, Kleine just makes it.)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXT H EXXI L L U S I V EXXD R A G O NXXXXXXXXXXXXX
HXAXNXZXOXXUXCXHXIXHXA
{9 T HXXH O K A G E | H E A DXXO FXXU C H I H AXXC L A N | D R A G O NXXS U M M O N E R | M I S TXXS E V E NXXS W O R D S M E N}

XXXXP E A C EXXI SXXN O TXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXF O R C E,
XXXXXXXP E A C EXXI SXXO N L YXXO B T A I N E DXXB YXXU N D E R S T A N D I N G
XXXX

As Hanzo arrived in the village he noticed Kleine & Luo were talking, shortly afterwords blood began to fill their surroundings and Hanzo obviously knew by this that a fight would begin. After performing a flash of handsigns he appeared up in a nearby tree, standing straight up, on either side of him were 2 other Hanzo's. However, he did not attack Luo because for now he would simply watch.

XKage - 35
XJounin - 50
XChuunin - 70
XGennin - 85
XAcademy - 110
XMONTHLY BONUS - 188 [AUGUST 2011]
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Rahenno made it back to to the hospital. He hung back at the sight of seeing Luo with someone else, both in side a crimson circle. The temperature in the area had cooled since he last been here. A Hyouton. Rahenno felt at home in the weather but uneasy at the fight. The man facing Luo, Rahenno could have sworn to have felt this chakra before. He couldn't remember who it was but he knows for a fact he felt it before. Rahenno looked around and spotted a person in a nearby tree, presumably watching the fight. Rahenno also know who this person was. After all he did attempt to kill him before and caused him to almost lose his demon. He waited to see what exactly would happen, and hopefully find out why the fight was brought here.

|| Cloud || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User ImageUser Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

The man had been following his nephew/son, Kleine with his wolves. The only reason he did not appear when Kleine had was for the simply fact that he had to stop momentarily and switch up his attire. The cloaked man, after taking his time, finally stepped into the hospital and took his place against a wall. He sat there and watched the events unfold, taking glances at his old friend Rahenno. He had no idea what was going to happen but he wanted to find out.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

User Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini glanced up at Kaimu in surprise at his words. He did what she asked? A flare of jealousy sparked within her chest. Who was this she? Kaimu might not be Sin, but he still lived within her fiance's body, so how dare anyone touch him! He had already proven that the Blood Bond was still strong, so how dare anyone command her acolyte! Unless . . . "Ameme . . . ?" Rini breathed before shaking her head and releasing Kaimu, who seemed to want out of her grasp, anyway.

The High Priestess braced herself on the walls and, with a grunt, pushed herself to her feet. That was getting harder and harder to pull off, lately. Rini glanced down. She could not even see her feet anymore! Finally upright, Rini avoided Aki's gaze. She had heard the Kusakage's question -- and Luo's answer before Kleine (What the [censored] is he] doing here[/b?!) came in and led the ex-Kage away. She shuffled over to Yun's bed, slipping her hand back in his as she stated softly, "He gave me the knife and told me to stab him -- a direct order. I did as he instructed and then followed up with a pulse of chakra to the pressure points in his neck to incapacitate him. It put him in a death-like state and made Kleine and Hanzo focus elsewhere. If I had not, they would have no doubt attacked him further. I may have supported the coup -- wanting to prevent Saotome from inheriting the title of Mizukage -- but I did not want Yun to die."

She took a careful breath and lifted her gaze to finally meet her friend's. "Saotome has become what you would call a cockroach, Aki. He's gone from a kind and caring shinobi to a pigheaded, arrogant, disrespectful, and dishonorable cockroach. He only cares about himself and no one else -- not even his own village -- and will do whatever it takes to get what he wants and feels he deserves. If allowed to rule, he would destroy Kiri."

Rini dropped her gaze to Yun, finding his eyes open and somewhat alert. This surprised and pleased her, seeing as she had expected him to take much longer to recover naturally. She locked her gaze with his, silently begging him to understand. "I did what I did to save you -- to save Kiri -- not to kill you or destroy her. I swore an oath to you. Do you remember? I swore I would never kill another Kiri-nin. I have not broken that promise. I have not betrayed you."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 536

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:38 pm
"Without the body..."
TAVIAN YAKURI
Leaf//Oinin-Special Jounin//Seki - Reigan//Interrogation Specialist//Water-Wind Element

User Image

As pandomonium swept through the hospital, Tavian performed a single handsign. He was ill - prepared for a possible battle. So he would need to get out and take the time needed to get ready and come back at a later date. With that, he disappeared in a spray of mist.

User Image

Konoha's White Storm

"... the enemy has nothing."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu took advantage of Rini's distraction to slip away from the group, but he himself as starting to pick up on something. Two powerful and exotic chakra's flared between one another nearby. The nine tailed beats, and nine winged beast were close, and even Kaimu could feel the urge to move closer.

Sindenky

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

After releasing the handshake, Koukotsu noticed that Kleine walked in. He had to talk to the man as well, but it seemed that would have to wait for a while. Luo needed to speak with Kleine. As the two left the room, Koukosu then turned his attention to the one they call 'Rini'. "Uh...Lady Rini, I believe Kleine--" it was then that the very same Kleine's chakra began to flare up. Without hesitation, Koukotsu merely bowed to Aki. "Lady Aki...allow me to apologize in advance for any blood that is spilled in this fight. However...Kleine is my ally, and I will not stand idly by and watch as he battles an opponent that may or may not outclass him. You have a reputation to be a caring heart, so I would hope you understand defending one's friends better than anyone." With that, Koukotsu stepped out of the hospital room, past Kaimu, and outside of the hospital itself. He briefly observed who was all there...Luo and Rahenno were obviously parties that were against them. However...Velox had been in the hospital room before he left. And it seemed that Hanzo was there as well, just in the trees with two clone accomplices. Koukotsu's body was tensed, and ready to spring into action at a moment's notice...one of his hands was pressed against the wall of the hospital in the event that he needed to spring into action, among other things. It seemed like a fight was truly brewing.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff