Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:03 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

"Whatever." She said laughing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a brief pause as Hanzo collected his thoughts.

"Is there anyway we can find out if your...you know...pregnant....?"

After saying this he noticed a scroll enter the room but ignored it, this was more important.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 174 (Monthly Bonus - January 2011)

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:55 pm
-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

"Oh trust me...i know if i am...im the best in medical jutsu remember?" She said as she rolled her eyes as she entered her mood stage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo didn't reply instead he chose to stay quiet and feel the aura of the woman and it was just as he thought....cold.....there was no love she just did it out of impulse and did not care for him. Quietly, Hanzo stood up and left.

"If theres a kid I'll know about it and I'll always be there for them, you on the other hand...not so much."

And with that he slid the door open and left.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 174 (Monthly Bonus - January 2011)

Dark-Ninja70

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:42 pm
-|Akatsuki Leader|-

User Image

She glared at him as he left. "Some guy he is." She transformed into a dragon and went to the Hidden Rain Village.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:03 pm

The Sandstorm Clone leaned against the wall of the hotsprings and waited - to teach Sunaton, Kusaton, or to help the boy build his puppets.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:05 pm
Shikazumi slowly arrived a minute after the clone."So Clone-Sensei,what will we start off with first?" Shikazumi was clearly pumped and ready to do anything the clone threw at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:11 pm
"First we'll get you at least one of your puppets. Which one do you want to build first?"  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm
Shikazumi pulled out his plans reading over each puppet before deciding on Reaper."I would like to build Reaper fisrt.I think he will be the most useful."Shikazumi slowly held up the plans to show the clone.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm
The clone studied the blueprints for a moment and nodded.
"You're in luck. The parts for this thing are all inside the Stone Enclosure's house. Go there, retrieve the scroll inside labeled "Puppetry" and return here. I will oversee you then as you build Reaper."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:41 pm
Shikazumi nodded as he set his plans down and took off running the the enclosure to get the scroll.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm
Shikazumi ran bad breathing kinda heavy as he held out the puppetry scroll to th clone so that he could start building his puppets.  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 pm
The clone took the scroll from the boy and unfurled it, then pushed chakra into the seal on it. A large mound of parts popped out - higher than the boy was tall, and nearly three times as wide around as he was.
"Ehehe, sorry, I'm a bit of a packrat. Anyway, the parts you need are somewhere in this mess. Your blueprints are detailed enough."

((Sorry, but I don't know the post requirements for building puppets.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:37 pm
Shikazumi set his plans to his side open so that he could use it more proficiently.Shikazumi slowly pulled out a kunai and set it next to the scroll as he began digging through the pile of parts for a suitable torso that was similar to The one in his plans. After a few minutes he found a suitable torso as he set it aside and grabbed the kunai as he began shaping the torso to the exact specifications that he had written in his plans.After a few minutes of working on the torso he had finished as he set it off to the side to move onto the next set of limbs.1/3  

Agent Rainbow Killer

Agent Rainbow Killer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:52 pm
Shikazumi looked over his plans once more as he focused on the arms and legs of his puppet.He quickly started looking through the parts as he needed two sets of similar limbs so that he could use them for his puppet after shaping it accordingly.He dug for 10 minutes before finding both a set of arms and a set of legs similar to that oh is plans.He slowly grabbed the kunai as he went to work shaping the limbs as they were in the plans.Once completed he began looking for a basic head so that he could move onto the armor.He found a head fairly quick as he had no reason to shape the head.He made sure both eyes were intact as he set it in the basic layout of his puppets body structure.2/3  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff