Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:11 pm
Hiya people!!!!!!!!!! blaugh Thankies for inviting me to join this kickass guild! whee Me love to draw (dragons, animals and anime characters! heart ), watch anime, play RPG's like wild arms, final fantasy and all sorts! heart ! 3nodding I'm also very random and crazy too! xd (Starts running around in circles until she runs into a wall that appeared out of nowhere) Curse that evil wall! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:26 pm
welcome to byako yukari! blaugh  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Mistah_Myxay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:56 am
Hey everyone! I was invited to the guild by Lone_Heart, and I thought this was a pretty cool guild to begin with. So, well, after getting enough money for the entry fee, which wasn't hard but it wasn't easy either >.<, I joined!

And, well, Here I am!

Also, on a side note, please refer to me as M.M, it's much easier then Mistah, which isn't a word, or Myxay, which is the name my grandpa gave me.

M.M was a nickname my friend Buttergrizzly gave me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 am
HI HIV^^V I got invited by lone_heart so yeah just wanted to say hi and Wasupi xD  

ImagineTheHeadlines

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:03 am
Welcome M.M! Hope you'll enjoy it^_^ If you have any questions, Just ask me! Or Any other mod (but not Jasea, he tends to be a bit confusing)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:04 am
I taught you were saying "Hi, HIV" XD

Zemblanity Insomnia

TESparky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 pm
hey everyone. its nice to meet you all. I've always been looking for good guilds to join and have never found anything i liked. i was exited when i received and invitation and look an extreme liking as soon as i looked around. ill see you all soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:33 pm
Hello. My name is Cali Elric or some call me May. ^^; I actually was invited to the guild so I cant exactly say "Oh I decided to join the guild because." Well, anyways, back to the case! I absolutely in love with anime! My favorites are Tenjho Tenge, Naruto, Case Closed, Fruits Baskets, Fullmetal Alchemist, and plenty of others!!! ^^; I also have a favorite anime movie which is known as Metropolis (it was by the creator of AstroBoy). I lobe to watch anime, read manga, rp, Legend of Zelda, play video games, chat with new people, and meet new friends. Im quite odd and at times can be quite random and also at times I can be quite sweet and make my intros short and sweet which apparently Im not doing right now XP. But I shall end it right here so I dont drive people insane. *crawls into a hole and leaves*  

Mello-senpai

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:46 pm
welcome jean! blaugh
welcome sevano! cool
welcome zeroangel! 4laugh
welcome myxay! wink
welcome! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:30 am
Hello I'm hauntingnightmare but you can call me Rein for short or Haunting, or Nightmare ^^;
Um thanks again for inviting me i dont know what else to say...ummm.....
I'm a huge fan of Yaoi, im addicted to it, im addicted to rping, i love DNAngel, fave yaoi slash pairings are Krad/Dark and Cliff/Albel and i think thats all you need to know  

hauntingnightmare

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:04 pm
Hey, Haunt! er... ing. Haunt-ing.
Nice to see you here!
Wanna fight in a tournament?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:17 pm
in a what O.O  

hauntingnightmare

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:35 pm
Uh....HeHe...I think I've been in the guild for a while...just haven't been able to get on Gaia. Though now...I have a reason to... I hope. Lol. I'm...well...just kinda random when I want to be...so if you ever read my post, get ready to probably be as confused as i am at times...well...at least my OOC posts will be like that. Like this one...ROFL. I might as well say it...I'm the new girl! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:40 pm
ChaosTheForsaken
[size=9]
Uh....HeHe...I think I've been in the guild for a while...just haven't been able to get on Gaia. Though now...I have a reason to... I hope. Lol. I'm...well...just kinda random when I want to be...so if you ever read my post, get ready to probably be as confused as i am at times...well...at least my OOC posts will be like that. Like this one...ROFL. I might as well say it...I'm the new girl! ^.^
When are you not confused chica? love you!!!!! blaugh blaugh heart heart  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Marsel_lilas
ChaosTheForsaken
[size=9]
When are you not confused chica? love you!!!!! blaugh blaugh heart heart
I hope you do realize when I see you next...I'll make sure to bring a frying pan...just cause I love you that much! ^.^

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games