Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:11 pm
Raziel walked forwards, his minions ghosted behind him as they approched the old hags house. Raziel raised his arm and spread out his fingers in a noiseless command, which was obey promptly. The thralls all took different sides of the house. Two windows and both doors were covered by one of the thralls. Raziel came alongside his newest creation at the front door. He looked around and after he was satisified with the coast being clear he nodded his head to Tartarus. The Bane Thrall lieutentant raised his foot and planted it into the door with a heavy crunching of wood. Splinters showered over the inside floor and the door gave way, broken nigh in half with the force from the strength of the undead. Tartarus' eyes fell on the startled old woman rocking herself infront of the fireplace. with a crackled scream she started to limp across the room where Angorous was approching from the window. The old woman bolted to the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan off the washing basin to defend herself. Terminous came up from her right. With an aged scream she swung the frying pan and planted a solid hit. Terminous skull rotated harshly to the left and his pinprick eyes faded for a moment before coming back into existence. He planted his greataxe heavily into the floor and grabbed his skull. With snapping and popping he rearranged the postion of his head and hissed angerly at the woman.

The other two Bane Thralls came walking in calmly. The light of the morning was blotted out by the unnatural aura that Tartarus had. Six leering eyes stared at her for a moment. The womans heavy breathing was the only thing that penitrated this cold, hellish shroud. Each breath was captured in a fine mist. A soft clicking and a rustling of fabric announced Asphyxious. With a soft hiss Angorous and and Terminous grabbed the old womans arms and forced her into a kneeling position. A tread of heavy footfalls got louder as Raziel himself broke through the dullness of the shroud. Fresh flowers on the coffee table whilted at their combined presence. Raziel looked down with cold eyes.

Was yea ra chs gatyunla saash.
Rrha guwo gagis chsee guatrz fayra pauwel.
Ma guwo ra zethpa denera waats we zash!
Rrha guwo gagis chsee guatrz fayra pauwel.

Raziels right hand was raised up and a green , transparent myst wrapped around his hand. He looked over to Asphyxious and nodded. The Scarlock chanted his own words, so black and corrupted that it fouled the air and rotted what was cooking on the stove. Asphyxious held out his hand and a green spector great axe immaterialized inhis grasp. At seeing this Raziel reached into the old woman, his hand disappeared into the old hags chest. Raziel started to pull out what was in his grasp. The old womans eyes rolled to the back of her head and her breath came out in strangled gasps. Raziel pulled out about half of what he came for and He looked to Asphyxious. The Scarlock brought the axe through the prize. Raziel used his free hand. Biting into the tip of his thumb to draw blood he quickly scrawled a glyph on the old womans forehead and chanted more of what he previously did. The half of the old woman soul shifted and morphed into a doll in Raziels hands. The old woman's body went limp.
We doth have what is needed. Come, we let the second part of the plan bear thine fruit.

Raziel opened his hand and let the doll drop. It lerched to a stop about a foot above the floor, held by invisible strings. The old womans body twitched. Raziel brought out his hand so that the palm was facing down. He gave his wrist a flick and the old woman's body spasmed in an awkward way that rose her to her feet. Raziel raised his mask back over his nose. Grinning wickly as he did. Raziel moved some of his fingers, each of the old womans limbs jerks and bounced to mimic the doll that was dangling under his palm. Now that he had half the womans soul he could push this flesh puppet until her body was shredded. The trapped soul would cry out for salvation but nothing sort of the bodys destruction would do so. Without the doll, they body would be unable to move at all, the soul would still be trapped and anguished. Regardless of what would happen, the soul was ultamently annihilated. Disappointing perhaps, but at the same time, the looks on the faces of the blessed and the towns people would be it own reward. Raziel walked out of the house with his minions in tow and came back to the wood. He let his puppet dangle motionless for now.

Doth thou have a request for the old hags first perfomance?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Jarlin continued to run through the house confused. "Please where is everybody?" he questioned. "Goldy...Goldy" he screamed for Goldor, either forgotten how to pronounce his name or was too scared to say it right. "Where are you?" he cried.

Tabitha's eyes glew with amazement as she saw Raziel and his minions perform their task. She looked, she almost had like a perverse pleasure of seeing the old woman in pain. She clasped the book in her hand, opening it so it could absorb what Raziel was doing for further spells for her to have. She looked as he asked her the question. "Hmmm.....I have none really watching her behave like an idiot is..." she stopped in her tracks with a smirk. "I wonder...can you make her testify against her own granddaughter?" She asked with a smirk. "Accuse her of witchcraft, afterwards killing her in the process" she stated with a smirk of darkness.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 pm
Goldor heard the Child Jarlin yelling for him. Goldor let out a soft sigh, but not in annoyance, or in distress. It was just a normal sigh. He got out of the tub, and got dressed. Well all but his upper portion. He walked out into the hall his silver-blue pants dragging across the carpet as he walked up to Jarlin. "What is it child?"
He asked in his usual cold tone of voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:08 pm
Jarlin ran up to Goldor hugging his lower section as tears flooded from his eyes. "Oh Goldy...I talked to Alice" he stated rasing his head, leaving blood on Goldor's pants. "She said that the bad guys are going to kill more and more lives" he stated with a cry as the blood and tears began to make a mix. "She said they are planning, going to kill more...that's all she said and then these black arms began to hurt her more and more..." he stated crying a little more. "I wanted to help her, but I couldnt..." he said sobbing. "I cant do anything to help her...it's my fault" he added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:14 pm
Telaria's chanting continued for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, the flames began to change their shapes, forming images...visions of the future. Telaria gasped as she saw Eisti's grandmother being used as a lifeless puppet, accusing Eisti of the witchcraft that was dealt upon her. She shook her head in disbelief and stood. As she did so, the flames died. She spun on her heel and fled from the room. She came across Goldor and Jarlin, but did not stop. She had no time to tell them what was happening. She exited the large manor and began to run at full speed towards Matheus, Brim, and Eisti although they were most likely almost to Eist's grandmother's home.

Eisti took no notice of the whispered conversation between Matheus and Brim. Her spirits were lifted when she witnessed her grandmother's house in the distance. She began to pick up her speed slightly walking ahead of Matheus and Brim hurrying towards her grandmother's house unaware of the dangers that lied within.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm
Goldor stared down at Jarlin, and pried the child off him snapping his fingers pulling the blood out of his pants. "I am not sure what I can do for Alice. It is possible her fate is already sealed. But the others we can help child. Now pull your-self together."
He said as Telaria passed by him. "Something is about to go down, and if you want to help some-one you need to get your-self together or get left behind and be useless."
Goldor said coldly as he walked back into his room and finished getting dressed grabbing his staff, and coming back out to Jarlin.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 pm
Jarlin looked at Goldor as he stopped crying and pulled himself together as best he could. "I'm sorry Goldy" he stated looking at him as he got his staff. "I want to help, I am going to help...but...I dont have a weapon" he stated his saphire eyes gleaming at Goldor. "Do you have something I can use?" he asked him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:34 pm
Goldor let out a slightly distressed sigh when Jarlin mentioned not having a weapon. Though that didn't surprise him not many people would actually sell a child a weapon, or give him one for that manner. Goldor then reached up to one of the shelves in the hall, and picked up a small orb-like aquamarine before holding it out for Jarlin to take. "Take this, and think of the weapon you want, and it will change. How-ever I will warn you. If you lose this, or break it. I may be liable to bring you harm child. For the soul of my ancestor Marin Rodlog lies within. She's a little spicy and demanding and is actually my grandmother. So this one is more precious than most in my home child."
Goldor warned and instructed.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 pm
Jarlin looked at Goldor and smiled. "Thank You Goldy" he stated received the aquamarine in his small hands. "I dont care what anyone says Goldy...You're nice and we're brothers for life" he stated hugging him then looking at the aquamarine, transfixed in its beauty. He could see it glow and saw Marin Rodlog as he smiled. She made him giggle. "I'm Jarlin ma'am, and I promise to take care of you" he stated with a smile as he carried a conversation with Goldor's grandmother, though her language wasn't that of a lady, Jarlin enjoyed listening. "I'm ready when you are Goldy...I just have to think what I want" he stated as the aquamarine turned into a small broadsword with the aquamarine near the henge and the middle of the sword sparkeling.

((aww Goldor's a softy xd ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 pm
((Well there is a reason he's part of the Blessed, and not the Conflicted. But now I'm waiting until tomorrow before posting more.))

Goldor nodded and began to walk. "Well come then Child if something as terrible as I think is about to happen we must secure an escape for our allies."
He told Jarlin as he reached the front door, and opened it. Goldor was in no rush to get any-where how-ever so he was walking towards the town. "Now as long as you carry that blade you must NOT enter town. If you wish to go to town you must transmute it back into it's original form. Marin will help with that."

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 am
((IMPORTANT!!!!! My computer is dead... It died at 11:30 am Wednesday July 22nd 2009. I don't know when I'll be able to fix it, or how I'll be able to afford to fix it. So for now I must rely on using other people's computers to get online so I will not be on often. I thank all those who understand, and those that do not. Well I have one thing to say GTH!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Jarlin looked at Goldor and nodded. "Okay Goldy" he stated as the sword returned to a simple orb once more. He continued to walk side by side of Goldor as they were now on a mission to save someone. Jarlin was more excited than anyone could tell, but he wanted to be a "big boy" so he acted like Goldor.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm
((woot! I fixed my PC. Figured out what the problem was, and I've been tinkering with it and now it's working again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:56 pm
((I suppose I should post now. sweatdrop I'm so sorry, I just wasn't in much a posting mood earlier today and now I am.))

Telaria finally saw Matheus, Eisti, and Brim not too far away. She sighed in relief when she realized that she would reach them before the three reached Eisti's grandmother's home. She sprinted down the hill finally reaching the bottom where they were nearly crashing into them, but stopped herself before she did so. "There is a danger in Eisti's grandmother's home! I am not sure, but I believe that Eisti's grandmother's life has already been claimed and is being used as a living doll by the Conflicted." She had not seen who performed this magic only that it was done. "They are going to use Eisti's grandmother in accusing Eisti!" she said, her voice panicked.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:14 am
Matheus let out a sigh of relief that Eisti hadn't heard any of the conversation. She glanced over to Brim and mouthed a silent thank you for his understanding. Though she was not looking forward to having to explain to him that she was jealous of the attention that Eisti often showed him while her own affection was all but being ignored. Though maybe that was a good thing. It wasn't as if they would ever get a chance to be together as a true couple. Though Matheus dearly wished it were possible. Maybe if she were a realy man, and not jsut a woman in disguise it could have been possible to court Eisti and claim her as her own.

Matheus looked towards Eisti when she began to pick up the pace a little towards her grandmothers house. But just before Matheus was going to move to catch up, Telaria had come with her startling and grim warning.
"N-no! Eisti...this is exactly what she thought would happen..." Matheus whispered, before breaking into a run to catch up. "Eisti stop!"

But it was too late. The deed had been done and Eisti's grandmother was already a puppet. As soon as the villagers saw this, Eisti would be blamed for it without a doubt. Somthing that Abigail was making certain of at that instant. Once she was sure that Eisti's grandmother was bewitched, she took that as her cue to run into town like a scared and frantic person, while screaming. "Help!! Help somthing's happening at the Paesaer home!!" she yelled out, quickly catching the attention of several villagers. She didn't have to try much harder then that to catch the attention of many, and having them go to the home of Eisti to investigate.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games