Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:39 pm
Asuka and Kisa got up and sat on the bed. "It's a mystery. We don't even know how we're alive." Kisa's eyes widened and she jumped up, pulling Asuka with her. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" The blonde said, bowing. "My name is Kisa Takashi and this is Asuka Katsura." She looked up to see Asuka giving her a weird look, and Kisa grabbed her hair and slammed her on the floor. "Bow, idiot." She muttered. Asuka got up and bowed aswell. "S-Sorry." Asuka could already feel the bump forming on her head... "What's your name?" The cat girl asked, sitting on the ground cross-legged.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:53 pm
Alyson simply blinked. "Funny couple of kids" She said to herself as she let out a smile. "My name is Alyson Arigani, and please, don't bow. It makes me feel to, well, special." She said, again with a smile. "Oh, you both are still wet! Let me go get those towells." She said as she stood off and flyed to the main room and gathered the towells that weren't very neat. The towells where rinkled up and one had a stain of strawberry juice, and a big stain for that. "I hope they don't think that I drink blood or anything..." She said to herself. "Well Duh! Ofcource they do, baka!" She said to herself again. "Oh god, my vampire side is getting to me." Alyson said in her head, followed by a "Damn straight it is". She just shook her head and decided that she would go tell them. She flyed to the room with the two girls and handed them the towells. Just as she was about to tell them, her demon side got to her. "No, don't tell them! That would take all the fun of everything!" It said to her, "No, I must! Now that they're here, I could atleast make a friend!" "Oh come on, it's been a while since we caused some mayhem together." It replied, as Aly's eyes faded, into a more dark, and demon like pair of eyes as her demon side took control.  

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:06 pm
"Ms. Vampire," Asuka called. "Should we leave?" Kisa frowned and stared at her teal-painted nails, sighing. Asuka grinned. "What's wrong with you?" She asked slowly and lay on the ground. "I feel soooo..." Kisa stopped to think of the word. "Unloved." Asuka nodded. "Boysssssssssss" She said, laughing. Kisa glared and slapped her friend. ((Ok, I'm too damn lazy for any GOOD roleplaying-ness. So whatever.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:27 pm
Alyson's vampire side was in full possestion of her body and it wasn't about to give her body back. It wanted to go out and have some fun. "Damn straight. I'm getting bored in here, and I want to head out." Aly said with a grin as the non-demon Aly only started complaining on the inside. "No no no! Don't! What about your demon form?? Oh snap...Please...I BEG of you DON'T!!" Aly said, as her demon side snapped her fingers as a puff of smoke surrounded the body, and her wings dissapeared. "Well, now that I got those out of the way, I'm gonna head out and have some fun." She said. "Oh, so, where are you guys going?" She said with a grin. "Hanging around these guys might be fun" She said in her head. As for the non-demon Aly just gave up.  

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:32 pm
Eri closed her eyes and felt a light mist hit her skin. It smelt wierd and made her sneeze.When she opened her eyes again Eri examined herself in the mirror. Her hair looked completely different. She could hardly believe that that was her own reflection. She smiled. "I like it. My hair looks really nice." she said to Keilantra.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:37 pm
Keilantra smiled then walked into her closet digging through her clothes.She yelled out from thhe closet."What do you prefere, a skirt or dress?....or pants if you want..."She had lots off clothes and figured there would be something for Eri.She would of done the makeup first but wanted it to match whatever she wore.  

DeeMac61206

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:43 pm
"A dress would be nice. I'm quite fond of them." she called back. Eri always wore dresses. The closest thing she ever came to anything else was the outfit she had to wear during combat training back at home. She went back to looking at herself in the mirror.For once she felt pretty and normal. Eri couldn't wait to see what else Keilantra was going to put on her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:52 pm
Keilantra turned around and looked through her dresses.She pulled acouple out then shook her head then stuck them back.She finally found one she thought would look good on Eri and pulled it out.It was a black peasant style dress that was the length of half way between her knee and waist.It had spaghetti straps then a off shoulder full length sleeve that had small ruffles at the bottom and top that matched the one on the bottom of the dress.It also had red sewing accents that went on the ruflles and under the bust.She then pulled out some red heel styled sandals.She walked out holding the two annd waving them around abit."You like?"  

DeeMac61206

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:59 pm
Eri looked at the dress and shoes and couldn't help but squeal in delight. "It's beautiful, and the shoes are too cute!" she said.Eri's attitude had changed so much over the past few days. She seemed so much more carefree and happy than when she had first started at Ria High.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:06 pm
Keilantra giggled."Good! Here try it on, the bathroom that way!"She handed her the shoes and dress and pointed towards the bathroom.She then walked over to her desk and found a pink hair ribbon and tied her own hair up in a high pony-tail.She tthen used her curling iron to make the hair hanging from her pony-tail into about six large curls.She adjusted her short bangs so she could see the small jewel above her hair and started to look through her closet again.'Hmm...skirt or dress....'  

DeeMac61206

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:20 pm
Eri took the dress and shoes and walked into the bathroom. She turned around and made sure the door shut all the way.She took off her own dress and shoes and stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. Her eyes almost instantly went to the right side of her body. Her side had small patches of scar tissue. Her arm was much worse. From just above her wrist to just below her shoulder she had terrible scarring.Eri quickly took her mind off of her damaged body and went back to getting dressed. She put the dress on. It fit her almost perfectly. Next she put on the shoes. They too fitted well.Eri looked at herself again. She brushed out a few wrinkles in the dress and then stepped out of the bathroom. She didn't notice however that just a small bit of her scars on her arm were showing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:44 pm
Keilantra decided she would were a skirt and kneeled down looking through them all.She pulled out two and compared them trying to decide which one.She picked a black ruffle mini skirt that had light pink sewing.She then found a pink designer top that hugged hr body and had traps that barely curved over her shoulder and had seeming under the bust.She changed into them and grabbed the shoes that she had got at the mall and slipped them on.

She then walked out of her closet and saw you smiled.
"You look great!"She walked over and picked up a small chockr that had a red ball hanging from it anad tied it around your neck."There almost perfect! Now you need makeup.."she grabbed a bag small bag from her desk and took out a silver and dark pink eye shadow."Ok close your eyes again..."She then applied the dark pink lightly to your eye lids and worked the silver into the eyelash line on both eyes.She then got some mascara."Ok now look up...."Keilantra then carefully applied the mascara.She then took a clear lip gloss and a new brush ad dabbed it on to the brush.She then carefully put it on your lips.She didn't use any blush because Eri all ready had naturally pink cheeks."Ok...all done..."She then turned to around to face the mirror then walked over to her desk and started to apply her own makeup.She put some lightt blush on and used pink eye shadow with eyeliner and put pink lip gloss on.She walked into her bathroom and pulled out two pink bangles and put them on her right arm

DeeMac61206

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:46 pm
Livvy folded up the letter Risa gave her and handed it back. "If you must go then," she smiled very faintly, but encouragingly at Risa, "take care of yourself. We'll be rooting for you here. And we'll all try our best while you're gone. I hope you do the same." Livvy planned on trying her hardest either way. She came here to Ria to help herself, and she would do just that. She woud be a great witch for her mother, but an even greater warrior for herself. Of course, her other art was still a secret she had yet to tell anyone. And she was very careful not to think it, as she had learned the hard way that quite a few people here could read minds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:02 pm
She smiled and toyed with the choker for a moment before Keilantra told her to shut her eyes. Eri did as she was told and closed her eyes. She felt the tiny eyeshadow brush against her eyelids. She opened her eyes again and looked up as Keilantra put the mascara on her.When she was done, Eri blinked a few times and looked at her reflection. Now the change was complete. Eri had gone from a shadowy child to a radiant beauty. She touched her face with her fingertips as if expecting the magic of the moment to fade away and reveal to her her old self, but it didn't.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:17 pm
(Umm...let's just say Legend and Okami and Willow were there from the beginning of this little finale to our saga...heh heh. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I be a lazy person, yup yup whee )
Legend sniffed, holding back tears. She thought that she and Risa were going to become really good friends, but now Risa was leaving..."Risa. Will you s-stay in touch?" Legend asked, the sound coming out of her mouth barely audible. This is so weird...I know we're all freaks here, but her life is a little TOO freakish... "I-I have to go. I'm sorry. G'bye," Legend said as she raced out of the room and back into her own. She slammed the door, jumped onto her matress(she and Okami got rid of the bed because they were getting bunk beds soon), and began to sob.
(So...a new saga be beginning, yup yup. God, stop me from saying 'yup yup' already! I'm freaking myself out! Heh...sorry 'bout that! Oh and Risa, how are you supposed to leave Ria and still be active in the guild? Or are you quitting? Or is there gonna be some plot twist?!)  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games